Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 2 : The Undefeated "Champion"
After Aero received a new friend and a new companion, he set out to continue his journey for more friends. "Fightengu, Simoly, come on out!!!!" Aero screamed.

Fightengu and Simoly appeared out of a thin purple light, flying around in the sky happily. "Hey guys, lets go check out that battle over there!!" Aero said looking into the distance. Fightengu and Simoly nodded and flew in unison over Aero towards the battle.

Once Aero arrived at the battle, he saw Derek fighting some kid. "Dragrove, finish it up with Dragon Blitz!!" Dragrove roared and raised it's arms, creating a small purple orb and slamming it into the kid's Coodra, smashing it into the ground creating a crater. The audience roared, half of them in excitement and the other half in hate. The kid started to cry as his Coodra was fainted and looked broken. The kid ran away as Derek smirked with delight. "That's what I wanted to see Dragrove. You are so much better than that worthless trash Simoly." Dragrove "hmphed" in confidence and eagerness.

Aero walked into another direction, trying to avoid Derek but Simoly had other plans.. Simoly hovered above Dragrove and used Super Beam on to it, smashing it into the ground. The audience screamed and Aero looked around to see Simoly attacking Dragrove. "NOOOO Simoly!!! Stop!! Fightengu, please try and stop Simoly!!!!" Fightengu moved in great speed, appearing behind Simoly grabbing it into a headlock. Simoly roared in rage and looked at Derek. Derek was just laughing as his Dragrove stood up and dusted itself off. "Oh so it's you Simoly. Get out of my face, your not worth to be in my presence." Derek said as he turned around and walked away with Dragrove.

Aero looked at Simoly as it tried to go after them. "Simoly, return into your monster box!!" Simoly vanished in a purple light straight into the monster box like a fat guy sucking up spaghetti (LOLOLOLOL). "Good job Fightengu, thank you." Aero said sincerely. Fightengu and Aero looked in Derek's direction and walked into the opposite.

1 day later, Aero arrived into the Monster Center, seeing the kid from yesterday who was in a battle with Derek. "Are you okay kid? How is your Coodra?" Aero asked concerned. The kid said "My Coodra is alright. Thanks for asking." as he sniffed in sadness, remembering the damage that Derek's Dragrove did. Aero then tells the kid "Hey, you should try and evolve your Coodra. Don't worry about Derek, you'll be able to defeat him soon, I know it!" The kid looked up at Aero and smiled as the nurse walked out with Coodra looking 100% healthy and healed. "Coodra!!! Your alright!!!" The kid screamed in delight. The nurse looked at the kid and then to Aero. "Are your monsters alright?" She asked. "Yea, we haven't battled yesterday or today so we're all doing just fine. Thx" Aero told the nurse.

A few seconds later, a teenage girl comes running in holding 3 of her monster boxes screaming "OMG I just lost a battle against him again!!! Nurse, heal my monsters quick please!! I don't think they'll last!!" The nurse runs over to the monster boxes and takes them into the nursing room for healing. Aero looked over his shoulder at the girl and smiled. "Who did you lose to?" he asked her. "The Undefeated Champion." The girl told him.
0.0 this derek seems like a real pain in the arse. pretty good writing dei,no major grammatical or spelling errors.you might want to think of another move for dragrove sometime soon
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-06-16, 01:42 AM)orboknown Wrote: 0.0 this derek seems like a real pain in the arse. pretty good writing dei,no major grammatical or spelling errors.you might want to think of another move for dragrove sometime soon

Dragon Blitz is Dragrove's signature and finishing move ^_^

I'll make him use another move soon. Tomorrow, I'll make a new chapter. I type and think fast. Lol I think while type XD
awesome.means i have something to look forward t each day.if u would like any ideas to be run thru another person ill be glad to offer my opinion dei
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
i like the tension given between Aero and Derek in this chapter. i give it a solid 7/10
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2011-06-16, 06:11 PM)Ghost Wrote: i like the tension given between Aero and Derek in this chapter. i give it a solid 7/10

Thank you but stop rating it please.. Whenever someone rates something of mine when I didn't ask for it it just bothers me.. sorry UndecidedUndecided
ohh this is getting intresting cant stop reading