Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 15 : First Ancient Gem
After a good long rest, Aero was pumped up and ready to get his first Ancient Gem. Before he was set on leaving the monster center, he sat down for a cup of chocolate milk and some breakfast. He kept thinking about why Tavi had tackled him yesterday. Aero wanted his best friend here to get the ancient gem together but since Tavi tackled him and disappeared, he didn't care anymore. After breakfast, Aero walked outside the center to be greeted by the warm, morning sunlight. He walked up to the arena and yelled for the arena leader. "Hey!! I'm ready to win!" Aero hollered. "Yes sir it is. I've been waiting especially for you, Aero. As you can see, I've waited quite a long time. Many other challengers are also here." Sgt. Harley said, pointing at the stands. There were so many trainers, some of them looked really strong. "Then I guess we'll have to show them a good battle then, right?" Aero smirked. "Yes sir we do. This will be a 3 on 3 battle. You may substitute if you want, but I think you're fine." Sgt. Harley said. "Alright, let's get this battle on the road! Fightengu, come on out!!!" called Aero. The crowd of trainers laughed at Aero's Fightengu. Fightengu was still sleeping even though it's a fighting type. "Aw man.. Fightengu, you never sleep." Aero said. Fightengu smiled and stood up, yawning and laughing. "What is it Fightengu?" Fightengu pointed at Sgt. Harley and laughed even more. "Ohh I see now. You can sleep and still defeat Sgt. Harley huh? Haha that's funny Fightengu. Yea we have a type advantage but it's still a battle. So let's go!!" Aero gloated. "Such ignorance.." Sgt. Harley sneered at Fightengu. "Chloreck.. Attention!!" Chloreck appeared out of it's monster box and breathed flames. It looked confident and determined. "Alright then.. Fightengu, since your basically just waking up, use Muscle Tense." Aero commanded.
"Going easy eh? Chloreck use Muscle Tense as well!"

(you know how I battle right? I give out commands by the trainers at first and then I just make the monsters battle on their own. They are still being controlled but I just don't feel like always saying Aero commanded or Sgt. Harley said during the battle.)

Fightengu's muscles grew and then it took Flight over Chloreck. Chloreck watched Fightengu and used Seed Grenade. It launched circular seeds up at Fightengu, 3 of them latching on to it's wings. Fightengu looked at the seeds and then dived at Chloreck with immense speed. The seeds on Fightengu blew up, creating mini-small explosions on it while it was flying. Fightengu cringed from the damage but shrugged it off as it was nothing. The crowd of trainers watched in amazement as Fightengu and Chloreck kept launching attacks at each other. They looked equal in power but Fightengu had the advantage. Fightengu used Wing slam, hitting Chloreck in it's neck, knocking it back a few feet. Chloreck tripped over it's hooves but then regained balance and used Grass rope, wrapping Fightengu in vines and slamming it into the ground. Fightengu looked at Chloreck and used Concentration Rest. Chloreck was confused. Why did Fightengu go to sleep? Chloreck grew angry and used Hyper Flame on Fightengu. Chloreck was covered in fire and charged into Fightengu, hitting it into the stands. The crowd of trainers moved higher into the stands away from the battle. Fightengu woke up and used Super Beam at Chloreck. Chloreck looked at Sgt. Harley and Sgt. Harley only nodded his head. Chloreck ran straight into the Super Beam and was bounced back into the wall! Chloreck smiled as it glowed into a light red color. Chloreck was evolving! Sgt. Harley smiled and said "It's time for the real battle to begin!" Chloreck transformed into Chloroot. Fightengu looked at Chloroot as it was bigger. Chloroot smirked at Fightengu and launched a quick Super Beam at it. Fightengu flew up, just missing the Super Beam. "Hmm.. This isn't easier as I thought." Aero said. Fightengu maintained it's altitude and straightened itself out into a bullet form. It then rotated in a full 360 degrees and kept rotating. Then it turned into a solid form and rushed at Chloroot. Fightengu had smashed straight into Chloroot, sending it into the arena's ground creating a hole. Fightengu had just learned Giga Charge! Fightengu took recoiled damage and staggered in the air a bit. "Alright Fightengu! Return!" Aero called at it. "Now, to finish this battle.. Engiron come on out!!!" Aero withdrew Fightengu into it's monster box and called out Engiron.

Engiron looked confident and glowed brightly. The crowd of trainers roared in excitement and awe. Someone from the stands called, "Hey noob! How did ya get an Engiron!!!" "Well first of all, I'm not a noob. I'm a better trainer than you and I caught Engiron. My friend caught a Gampha too." Aero yelled. The trainer that screamed shushed and continued to watch the battle. Engiron looked at Chloroot and took flight to the very top of the arena building. Chloroot didn't know what to do so it stood there watching Engiron. Engiron looked at Aero and then back to Chloroot. It then used Sky Dive, aiming right at Chloroot. Chloroot used Photosynthesis and healed itself before the attack. Engiron was surrounded by streaks of air, making it dive faster. Before everyone knew it, there was a loud explosion in the ground and the arena was filled with smoke. Everyone coughed and waited for the smoke to clear. Engiron flew up out of the smoke and cleaned itself off by flying around. The smoke disappeared slowly, revealing a litte of Chloroot. Chloroot has fainted and was in a really bad position in the ground. Chloroot looked totally messed up as Engiron looked fine. Sgt. Harley withdrew his Chloroot and looked really upset from the damage his monster took. "You just.. you just really made me angry." Sgt. Harley was ready to explode. He withdrew Chloroot and sent out his Parastlyze. Parastlyze roared in anger and rushed at Engiron using Toxic Bite. It bit into Engiron's body, poisoning it from the first attack.

Engiron burst into flames, creating a solid Flame Armor. Parastlyze suffered from a burn but didn't take much damage. Engiron used Burning Breath and hit Parastlyze. It was a direct and critical hit! Parastlyze bounced back from the damage and straightened itself up. It then used Slime Blast, spitting out a purple poisonous over Engiron. Engiron's flame armor burned it away but it then disappeared as Engiron took damage from the poisonous effect from Toxic Bite. Parastlyze fainted from the burn it took from Engiron's Burning Breath. It couldn't withstand the fire any longer! Sgt. Harley screamed in rage as he threw out his last monster box. A dragrove appeared, roaring louder than ever. Filling the whole arena with it's cry. Engiron took damage from the poison effect and almost fainted. It kept a float and nodded at Aero, saying that it was still ready to battle. "That's enough Engiron, you need your rest. You did really awesome in today's battle." Aero called it back into it's box and Engiron was too weak to fight back. Next monster of Aero's was Fightengu. Fightengu used Muscle Tense again to regain it's strength. Dragrove then appeared behind Fightengu with immense speed, using Solar Claw right in it's back. Fightengu flew towards Sgt. Harley, taking a large amount of damage. Dragrove then ran towards Fightengu and before Fightengu turned around, it grabbed it's talon and swung it over it's head into the ground. Fightengu then fainted. "Dang.. Fightengu didn't even stand a chance. Dragrove is too strong. I don't know which to use now." Aero contemplated over his next monster. "I guess I'll have to use Engiron as a last attempt before using my last monster. I hope Engiron will be able to do this." Aero said.

Engiron appeared, weaker than ever. It took another dose from the poison damage. "Engiron, stay strong!! We need to win th-" Before Aero finished, Dragrove had used Solar Claw on Engiron, finishing it off. Engiron fainted. Aero fell to his knees and thought hard. "This is it.. I lost. Engiron.. Return. This was the best battle I have ever had in my life." Aero said. "Cmon dude! I know you better. You can win!" Someone from the crowd said. "Hey kid. We're rootin for ya. Anyways, I don't want to spoil anything but.. Use your Topacity." A voice in Aero's head said. Aero nodded and sent out his Topacity. Topacity looked at Dragrove and then looked at Aero with worry in it's eyes. "Cmon Topacity. I know this is our first battle together but stay strong. That Dragrove is kinda scary since it has a huge speed stat. I know we can win this!" Aero cheered. Topacity nodded even though it was really unsure of what it could do. "Alright Topacity.. Show me what moves you got!" Aero yelled. Topacity turned invisible and disappeared in the arena. Dragrove looked around for Topacity but found no site of it until.. A streak of lightning struck Dragrove in it's back. Dragrove moved 1 step forward and scratched it's back. Topacity sneered and shot multiple lightning bolts from each direction at Dragrove. Dragrove took all the hits in and then used Light Up. Topacity appeared for just a brief moment and in that moment, Dragrove struck. Dragrove used Drake Claw, hitting it passed Aero. Topacity regained stability and used Consume Dream. Topacity absorbed some of Dragrove's health and used it for it's own. Topacity then turned invisible and surrounded Dragrove, shooting multiple Darkness Balls at it. Dragrove tried to dodge them but it took all the damage. Dragrove fell on 1 knee but then used Earth Shaker. The arena around Topacity and Dragrove broke apart and the rocks levitated. The whole arena shook violently, not doing damage to Topacity but at least shot rocks at it. Topacity dodged all the rocks and shot more darkness balls at Dragrove. Dragrove took the damage and stood up proudly. Topacity staggered but then faced Dragrove. Dragrove smiled and used Super Beam. Topacity tried it's best and matched the beam with Thunder. The 2 attacks clashed but Dragrove disappeared. Topacity moved out of the way from the remnants of the Super Beam but was about to be struck down by Dragrove's Leaf Claw. Topacity used Force Field and reflected Dragrove. Topacity then used Thunder on Dragrove, finishing it off. Dragrove took the hit and looked around. Dragrove smiled and fell forward. Topacity won! Topacity had fainted after Dragrove. Aero won his first Ancient Gem! Tavi and Gampha ran into the arena to high 5 him. Sgt. Harley calmed down and walked over to Aero.

"This has been a very exciting, suspenseful battle. You have really earned this Ancient Gem. We both need to hit that Monster Center, don't we? Haha." Sgt. Harley handed over the Ancient Gem to Aero. Aero smiled and saw Tavi. Aero glared at Tavi before he shook hands with Sgt. Harley. "Let's have a rematch some time Sgt. Harley. I'll cya later." Aero walked out the arena, making a beeline straight to the Monster Center. Tavi ran up behind Aero and pulled his shoulder. "Hey man. That was an awesome battle and.. I'm sorry about tackling you yesterday. I just thought.. You left the woods ever since the fork in the road on your Engiron. Anyways, I never knew you caught a Topacity. It's a strong one too." Tavi said. "It's alright I guess.. It really hurt though. Anyways I only rode Engiron out of the woods because we were getting slammed down by something.. I don't know what it was but I need to find out. We gotta go through the forest again back to the first Ancient Gem anyway." Aero said. "Nah Aero, I don't think so. We can both fly over there with our flying monsters. I caught one in the forest yesterday, it's really strong." Tavi said cheerfully. "Alright. Anyways, my monsters need a long rest. Engiron and Fightengu did awesome. Topacity was amazing too. We'll go back first thing in the morning." Aero said happily.
this isn't easier as I thought." it should be this isn't as easy as i thought.
spitting out a purple poisonous A purple poisonous what?
Dragrove in it's wrong its dei.
hitting it passed Aero. hitting it past?
used it for it's own. again wrong its
but at least shot rocks at it. at least it shot rocks at it? but at least shooting rocks?
anyways,good fight dei.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-06-28, 02:19 PM)orboknown Wrote: this isn't easier as I thought." it should be this isn't as easy as i thought.
spitting out a purple poisonous A purple poisonous what?
Dragrove in it's wrong its dei.
hitting it passed Aero. hitting it past?
used it for it's own. again wrong its
but at least shot rocks at it. at least it shot rocks at it? but at least shooting rocks?
anyways,good fight dei.

Ok.
Purple Poisonous.. slime? idk
Nah the rocks thing is alright.

alright.poisonous cloud of gas?
(2011-06-28, 02:29 PM)orboknown Wrote: alright.poisonous cloud of gas?

No.. the move is called Slime Blast
alright then.
I seriously thought that this would slow people down <.<
lol.i just read fast.
Chapter 16 is added to this thread.
bump
lol
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
nice..but  i hope you fixed the punctuation errors and add more onto it Big Grin