Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 14 : 2nd Arena Leader.
Aero and Engiron landed in front of the monster center. Before they walked in, they heard someone yell from a distance. "Heey!!! Wait up!!!" screamed Tavi. He was flying over, well.. being dragged in the air by his Flutterbie. Aero and Engiron looked at where the yelling was coming from but they didn't see a visual of the person at all. Aero shrugged his shoulders and walked inside the monster center with his Engiron by his side. Tavi watched as they ignored him so he then decided to land under his position. Flutterbie was withdrawn into it's monster box. Tavi pressed on towards the town on foot and when he started, he heard a woman's cry. Tavi called out Gampha for some direction to where the crying was coming from. "Don't go Tavi. If you do.. Your future is at risk. Avoid that crying Tavi, it's not real. You'll lose me, Flutterbie, and Emperno." Gampha told him using telepathy. "What are you trying to say Gampha? I'm going to die over there?" worried Tavi. "No, you won't die but.. You won't be a trainer ever again." Gampha told him, trying to hold a tear in. "Alright Gampha.. You're never wrong about anything so which way is it to the town?" Tavi asked. Gampha sighed and pointed north, the direction he was going in with Flutterbie. "Thanks Tavi, I'm going to sleep now." Gampha disappeared into it's monster box and left Tavi alone.

Aero fed all his monsters after they were healed. The monster center's door opened and everyone jumped up in excitement. They all greeted the person and offered him food, drinks, and other stuff. The person just sat down and ordered for a cup of Coffee and monster food for bug/grass types. Everyone crowded around the man asking for autographs, battles, and trainer tips. "Go away. Leave me be." The man said to everyone. The people went back to their monsters and tables as the nurse gave him what he ordered. Aero was a little interested to what the commotion was about but then he shrugged it away. The man saw Aero and his monsters. He let out 2 of his monsters to eat while he went over to sit with Aero. "Who are you?" Aero asked the man. "I am the 2nd Ancient Arena Leader, Sergeant Harley. I specialize in Bug/Grass types. I see you have an Engiron and other flying monsters. I'm definitely going to lose to you since you have the type advantage." Sgt. Harley said. "I was going to come to your arena with my friend for a battle. My name is Aero. We had to skip the 1st arena because my rival destroyed it. He destroyed the whole arena and the ancient gems. Anyways, I have a huge type advantage if I use my Engiron, a Flying/Fire type. You won't even be a challenge." Aero said and then smirked at the end. "Wow. Destroyed the whole gym huh? Hmm.. We can battle tomorrow, my monsters are quite tired from beating 2 trainers today. 2 strong trainers. I'll catch ya later Aero, cya." Sgt. Harley stood up and walked back to his table, returning his monsters into their boxes and left the building. "That battle is sure going to be easy.. right Engiron?" Engiron nodded and finished it's food. "We need to go find a place to sleep, let's go ask the nurse." Aero said. Aero stood up and walked over to the Nurse until Tavi came bursting through the door and tackled him.

Aero fell over Engiron and hit his head on a table nearby. Aero fainted from the impact as Engiron got up and used Flame Spout on Tavi, setting him on fire. Tavi danced around looking like a fool trying to put out the fire. Engiron tackled Tavi and growled at him for knocking down Aero. It didn't care who Tavi was, it just wanted to protect Aero from any more damage. The nurse tended to Aero's wound as she told her Duoris to take care of Engiron. Duoris used Grass Rope and tied Engiron up against a table. Tavi stood up and dusted himself off. He looked at Engiron and then to Aero, who was knocked out on the floor. "Sorry.." Tavi said before he left. Aero woke up and looked at Engiron, who was tied up against a table. "Hey.. Let Engiron go." He said. The nurse told Duoris to cut the grass rope. Engiron hugged (sorta.. no arms lol) Aero, glad to see him alright. "It's okay Engiron.. Thx. Excuse me, Nurse? We need a place to sleep, do you have one?" Aero asked her. "Yes I do. You're going to need it anyway, follow me please. Duoris, help him." The nurse instructed. The nurse held open the door and let Aero and his Engiron inside. Aero laid on the bottom bunk as Engiron laid on the one over him. They fell asleep before Fightengu and Simoly walked in. They disappeared into their monster boxes beside Aero.

On that same night, Sgt. Harley met with the 1st Ancient Leader, Greg. Greg told Sgt. Harley everything that happened at his arena. "Yea I know Greg, Aero told me. I assume you met him already?" Sgt. Harley asked. "I saw him, I didn't meet him. I spoke with his friend though. I think his name was Tavi or something. They both have a zenith monster. That's what I heard." Greg said. "Well, I hope everything is alright at your arena. I'll help you rebuild it after I battle Aero and Tavi tomorrow. Good Night Greg." Sgt. Harley said before he went home. "Alright. Thanks, Sgt. Harley" Greg said before he went home as well.
0.o?crying=bad...?
and whats with tavi tackling him?did tavi's flames get extinguished?...mysteries..
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Im just tired.. ><

and bored.
ah.lol.take a break from writing and refresh the think tank?
Oh and orbo.. Chapter 15 is extra long lol I haven't looked at the longevity of it until I was done. Chapter 16 won't be out for a while though ^_^
cool not bad story firt of all i was confused but not now
it cool
(2011-06-28, 05:59 AM)Deidara Wrote: Oh and orbo.. Chapter 15 is extra long lol I haven't looked at the longevity of it until I was done. Chapter 16 won't be out for a while though ^_^
alright lol