Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Captain's TP Service - Open -
My fellow M3O-members,

After careful and long consideration, I, Capt. Obvious, have decided to help those who are in need with one specific aspect of the game.

How?

Well, I am going to open a TP-service to help your mons reach their full potential. 

TP?

Tp, unlike the famous abbreviation for toilet paper, here means training points. If implemented correctly to your mon, it helps your mon reach full potential.

Need more explanation?

No problem. I'll start at the beginning (get ready for a small version of a long story).

1) Each mon has a nature that helps certain aspects of your mon.
  1.1) Example: Profound Rufoast - This mon has been tp'd to perfection (lol) having 400SPDEF and 399DEF because the nature profound makes it a purely defensive mon.
  1.2) There are of course a lot of other natures that will have to meet other recquirements

2) Each mon gives a certain amount of tp's when battling them in the wild.
  2.1) Example: Leafalcon - This mon gives 3 SPDEF each time you defeat this mon.
  2.2) There are a lot of mons in the game, so Leafalcon is only an example.

3) I will be battling a lot of mons for you in order to make your mons get better and thus make sure your mons stats will reach their full potential.
  3.1) I will be using the Stat Calc to make sure that I can keep my promise and make your mons get stronger.
  3.2) If you have your own ideas on how to tp, I'll do whatever you think is best of course.

WILL YOU BE DOING IT FOR FREE?

No, I will put a price tag on it:

2 Stats (400 - 399) - 3M

==> It takes a lot of time to complete these, especially for walls because I'll have to switch out to another mon.

3 Stats (399 - 200 - 200 or any other variation) - 1.5m

==> Less time, lower price.

I'll be having mons on trade, you just offer the mon that needs the tp'ing and add the money and when finished, you just put the mon I gave up back on and we trade again.

SPOTS OPEN!
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

1. Santy with 9 mons. Status: Pending

2. Rayquaza_Master with 4 mons. Status: Finished
3. War91 with 2 mons. Status: Finished
4. Sale990 with 4 mons. Status: Finished
5. Dragon Master 21 with 1 mon. Status: Finished
6. GearGirl with 3 mons. Status: Finished

7. Mlinka 2 with 4 mons. Status: Finished
8. Qurac23 with 2 mons. Status: Finished
9. Legend_Ashu with 1 mon. Status: Finished
10. DarkKnight123 with 1 mon. Status: Finished
11. MMi with 1 mon. Status: Finished
12. nickdillon1990 with 1 mon. Status: Finished

New additions:
1) Every 10th mon will be tp'd for free as a thank you for the trust that you have put in my services
2) If you want your mon to be a high priority.. this is from now on possible, but it will cost extra --> additional fee: 1m
+

2.1) The plus is an indicator: 1m = priority 1 - 2m = priority 2 - etc.

[Image: 16559216-potential-inside-and-the-power-...transp.jpg]
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
First!
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
i already know this will be a great service provided by a responsible person. good luck Smile
Id like to also Capt but i need to get some gold together, but deffly want Angel
[Image: c3c7af5845b6f0a44f4245dc05598bd4.gif]
(2014-05-10, 06:15 PM)Shumpert Wrote: Id like to also Capt but i need to get some gold together, but deffly want Angel

No problem Shumpert, I'm expanding my list as we speak, I could put you a bit back or something.
This doesn't mean you're going to be last or anything, but that way you can save up and enjoy my free help on chat (lol)
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.

thaaaaank u!!!!
Ur the best ^^ 

Im gonna make you rich btw mwahaha
            thx PRYSMA 2
As soon as i level these 6 on team now Capt i will be posting to you for tp help, and hey i can now post in the forums as well, Thanks Capt. for doing something so wonderful to help out other players. Congratz
[Image: vhp2p.jpg]
good luck with your businessSmile
you should give stars though Big Grin
            thx PRYSMA 2
I enter again capt..... and again and again
            thx PRYSMA 2
(2014-05-24, 10:45 AM)Santy Wrote: I enter again capt..... and again and again

That's good news for me Smile and of course for you.
I hope other players will like what I'm trying aswell and ask for my help.

i need one 2 monsters trained both are 2 stat both are already partially trained. aurorile needs speed and special atk, so does anglare.
Fool Ya Fool~Killer.bee