Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello everyone and thank you for you input on Spectorb!
It was really helping me to make the monster fitting to your taste.

I wish to present you my following Zenith resign, Buffampede
MonsterDex: https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Buffampede...er-Dex-848

As the original design from garbagekeeper, Buffampede is based on the american bison, and so it's a big and strong creature you wouldn't want to charge towards you.

I edited the original design a bit, making it more monstrous and threatening. Hope you will like it Big Grin

[Image: buffampede_by_hegedusroberto-d6tbym3.png]
Image runs.off the side of the screen and i cant see most of it,but I like what i can see
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-11-07, 04:32 PM)orboknown Wrote: Image runs.off the side of the screen and i cant see most of it,but I like what i can see

Thanks for the headsup! Fixed it Big Grin
You truly are an amazing artist
wow man great job i like it allot Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
wow you have my vote there ;)
[Image: 149ay5s.png]
Monster Of The Hidden Mist
Much better.
Good job man
Awesome Big Grin
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
Buffampede vs Tauros.. hmm...

Which shall win? Monster vs Pokemon..
1. Why 4 eyes
2. The right for leg (right for the buffampede itself) looks pretty weird, at first sight it looks like its amputated unless you take a closer look for 10 seconds... and then when you do it looks like its broken and bendable at 3 places...

The quality and drawing is very good... but the monster looks are weird and with leg broken at 3 places.

7/10

Its good, but im not a big fan yet, I hope you can prove I am wrong.
very good job. you are talented
(2013-11-07, 07:00 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: 1. Why 4 eyes
2. The right for leg (right for the buffampede itself) looks pretty weird, at first sight it looks like its amputated unless you take a closer look for 10 seconds... and then when you do it looks like its broken and bendable at 3 places...

The quality and drawing is very good... but the monster looks are weird and with leg broken at 3 places.

7/10

Its good, but im not a big fan yet, I hope you can prove I am wrong.

Hello!

Well let's see:

1, It's a monster as for that it has a different pattern of evolution than normal a buffalo. As I imagined: They probably were loosing eyes in the fights for the dominance in the herd. (those horns are sharp and there are many of them) so those who were born with another pair of eyes had more chance to become dominant -> reproduce more -> influence the evolution of the race. And so today they have 4 eyes, THE END.

2, It may look weird, but that's how bison/bull anatomy basically looks like. It does bends in 3 places. And at some point while they are running they leg stands in a similiar way.
[Image: 3573334-2790587-thumbnail.jpg?__SQUARESP...8614921612]

[Image: Bull%2B03.jpg]
Beside that, this is an original monster, and not simple bull, I worked out my own anatomy for it and it has a much longer shoulder bone to enforce the hornes/spikes on the legs, so what you see as an (amputee end) is actually just the beggining of it's leg.

Beside that, thank you for your observations, and I'm glad you like the artstyle Big Grin
[Image: 3068160-8189339576-wut.g.gif]

I guess it seems fine....
You just got SERVED!
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
Bison's got some crazy spiked shoulders now.  Tongue  Pretty cool interpretation of a monster buffalo.  Really diggin' the stripes in the mane.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Nice drawingBig Grin
(2013-11-07, 06:03 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Buffampede vs Tauros.. hmm...
Which shall win? Monster vs Pokemon..
This redesigned Buffampede looks more dangerous than Tauros from pokemon, for one thing. I don't think Tauros can beat Buffampede in a one on one duel.

(2013-11-07, 07:00 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: 1. Why 4 eyes?
I think those four eyes contribute to what Mr.Fiddler intended with this design:
(2013-11-07, 04:29 PM)Robert Fiddler Wrote: I edited the original design a bit, making it more monstrous and threatening.
Arlaxeon. The creatures for monstermmorpg are supposed to look weird, because they're monsters, yes?

---
Buffampede's redesign might attract more players from Spain. They like to risk their lives running from bulls, right? Big Grin

This redesigned monster is one of the many little steps to make Monstermmorpg into the most appealing creature catching/training game on the web. You and the other artists bring honor to this community. I can imagine the look on Cefurkan's face whenever he sees the redesigns you guys present to him.

And speaking of Cefurkan, do you guys show your redesigns to him before us? Does he allow you to show to us only redesigns that he likes?
....I'm in love with this buffalo.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
It might charge through everythingTongue
(2013-11-08, 02:38 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote: Buffampede's redesign might attract more players from Spain. They like to risk their lives running from bulls, right? Big Grin

This redesigned monster is one of the many little steps to make Monstermmorpg into the most appealing creature catching/training game on the web. You and the other artists bring honor to this community. I can imagine the look on Cefurkan's face whenever he sees the redesigns you guys present to him.

And speaking of Cefurkan, do you guys show your redesigns to him before us? Does he allow you to show to us only redesigns that he likes?

Thank you very much, I'm truly flattered Big Grin
I'm certanly happy to work with this community!

No, I show the designs here first, to see the community's reaction to it, and only if you, the players like it, I'll send it to Cefurkan.
We both think that the priority is to make the players happy with the changes.
(2013-11-07, 04:29 PM)Robert Fiddler Wrote: Hello everyone and thank you for you input on Spectorb!
It was really helping me to make the monster fitting to your taste.

I wish to present you my following Zenith resign, Buffampede
MonsterDex: https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Buffampede...er-Dex-848

As the original design from garbagekeeper, Buffampede is based on the american bison, and so it's a big and strong creature you wouldn't want to charge towards you.

I edited the original design a bit, making it more monstrous and threatening. Hope you will like it Big Grin

[Image: buffampede_by_hegedusroberto-d6tbym3.png]

hope you will like it?
I LOVE IT Tongue
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
According to Cefurkas's request I made Buffampede cast a shadow. I wonder if you people like that Smile tell me your opinion

[Image: buffampede_by_hegedusroberto-d6th1m0.png]
Spose its okay