Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bruce Wayne revised biography
"Hello. I am Bruce Wayne revised. This will be my biography."

Job :
I'm retired. I monitor the city now and I live my life as a regular detective. I work with the police though in the forensics field. I am basically the ace detective in this city.

I have not quit the league. I have left my part of Robin, or Night Wing, whatever he calls himself. I am getting old for the job though and I will soon retire. Clark will as well. The same with Princess Diana.

This world will be protected by a new age of heroes that we monitor. We make their decisions so they can follow our steps in protecting this world.

Responsibility :
As I retire from Batman, what is my responsibility? My responsibility is my career. An Ace Detective. That is all I have to say.

Family :
Alfred has passed after long years working with me when I was still Batman on the outside or inside. He was a great person and no one can ever replace him. Soon I will meet him and my parents. Robin does not hang with me much anymore as he now has his own team but they will not forever be the Teen Titans. They will soon join the league as promised. The whole Justice League have served as my family. I will not forget my days working with them. Dealing with a villain alliance. Dealing with each others sworn enemies. It was fun yet stressful but I liked it.

Friends :
Some people in the police force. The Justice League. No one else pretty much. I have friends on the job, that's it.

Well, that is the highlight of my life as you can see. It's more interesting than Peter Parker's. He's a loser. Like in Spider-man 3 where he changed is outer appearance to some.. Goth loser. He is a poser.

Now, here is a message from Deidara : This really isn't much of an Lol ..

Message from Bruce Wayne : My name is Bruce Wayne. My life is a pain.

Finish the song yourself.
NOT AS FUNNY :C
Nitsua is sad.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2011-09-09, 12:54 AM)Nitz_X Wrote: NOT AS FUNNY :C
Nitsua is sad.
Well... you can't make someone as epic as batman who is serious and just hardcore into a comedy.. <_< some people do but it's just disrespectful to him.

Peter Parker is easier cuz he is a loser.

I will find someone else.. I just found someone and I will make him tomorrow.

I already have my first joke lol

I can't wait to see it.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]