Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Breeding and Keeping
So I don't know if this was suggested or not but here it goes:

Keeping: So why not to have place, where we can leave our monsters and "Monster Keepers" will train them for use, but this will cost gold.

Breeding: Second suggestion is to make your monsters breed, so we can get eggs of monsters and after some time, like 24 hours or so egg will hatch. This way we will get little chance to get monster with UV and nature we want.

If monsters are like trembling and trickster, baby will be any other natured but not this two.

Also legendary/zenith/ancient won't be able to breed. Well if someone suggests and cef agrees then why not, but probably that wont happen Big Grin

Anyways tell me your opinions ^^
[Image: 30.png] Captain of KARNAGE (PTD)
Maybe cef is trying to steer away from being similar to poke mon.

Or there might be some copyright issues..

Regarding monster keeper, this might affect the sales of monsters put up on the market as people start to rely on npc. Lesser stuff to sell on the market = lesser market movement = bad game economy. Might make the multiplayer experience less rewarding.

Breeding is a good idea if there is some extra benefit versus catching wild monster. Big Grin
[Image: 501b5ca62c27bjpg.png]

(2012-09-04, 08:44 AM)swjfire Wrote: Maybe cef is trying to steer away from being similar to poke mon.

Or there might be some copyright issues..

Regarding monster keeper, this might affect the sales of monsters put up on the market as people start to rely on npc. Lesser stuff to sell on the market = lesser market movement = bad game economy. Might make the multiplayer experience less rewarding.

Breeding is a good idea if there is some extra benefit versus catching wild monster. Big Grin
I just suggested, I like breeding more Big Grin having it and seeing like baby solord will be funny Big Grin well that's just an example Big Grin but still having eggs will be fun and after 1 day coming and seeing it has hatched, awesome Big Grin
This will be complicAted =•=
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Well, breeding was suggested a lot of times, but keepers are new.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
I only like the Keepers suggestion.
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
Keepers = Daycaring Centers?

Farming was disallowed... I doubt this will make it through...
But, with proper coding, we might get these.
I am just not sure about the eggs system though.
Constantly dying yet never dead
I think we should give this a try, like why not, first in test server and if it works in game it self
(2012-09-04, 12:37 PM)honchkrow14 Wrote: I think we should give this a try, like why not, first in test server and if it works in game it self

while we at this, tell me how this guy is https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=2182024
Test server might work. (maybe, just maybe) And don't post anything irrevelant, like how good is your monster .-.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
i like keepers
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-09-04, 12:52 PM)Ramza_X Wrote:
(2012-09-04, 12:37 PM)honchkrow14 Wrote: I think we should give this a try, like why not, first in test server and if it works in game it self

while we at this, tell me how this guy is https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=2182024
Test server might work. (maybe, just maybe) And don't post anything irrevelant, like how good is your monster .-.
what you mean ramza, there is nothing like that there Tongue
if we did the eggs thing, it might be ok, but it would probably be longer than 24 hours.. maybe like 4 days to a week or something to truly make it so you cant just mass farm monsters. And monsters cant have another egg till their other one hatches or something.

Edit: maybe the higher category the monster the longer it takes to hatch.. like regulars hatch in one day, superiours in 2 days, and starter and emmissarys in a 5 days or a week
(2012-09-04, 02:46 PM)SlimJimForHim Wrote: if we did the eggs thing, it might be ok, but it would probably be longer than 24 hours.. maybe like 4 days to a week or something to truly make it so you cant just mass farm monsters. And monsters cant have another egg till their other one hatches or something.

Edit: maybe the higher category the monster the longe it takes to hatch.. like regulars hatch in one day, superiours in 2 days, and starter and emmissarys in a 5 days or a week
no starter not really sure about them, but other may breed, and that is one good suggestion to, higher class longer hatch time
This whole thing was basically suggested.

Your "Monster Keepers" are basically daycares and that was already suggested.

Breeding was suggested multiple times.
thread lock then? Wink
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
i recommended that we have a place to crash at night...but we could also put our mons there too, right? Tongue