Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boxes appear under banner
The boxes appear below the banner, like they're a layer below. Normal Boxes are above the great boxes

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: nova2.png]
The same thing happens to me..
Just throw away all your other boxes >.<

jk, this is actually a problem, considering you cant use the least expensive boxes, which some people, me for an instance, prefer...
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
What do u mean "can't use expensive boxes"?
(2013-11-13, 06:50 PM)Qurac23 Wrote: What do u mean "can't use expensive boxes"?

The least expensive boxes appear on top, where they can't be reached because of the banner.

In my opinion, a good solution would be to include a little scroll bar in the menu.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
(2014-01-18, 10:30 PM)TexasToast Wrote:
(2013-11-13, 06:50 PM)Qurac23 Wrote: What do u mean "can't use expensive boxes"?

The least expensive boxes appear on top, where they can't be reached because of the banner.

In my opinion, a good solution would be to include a little scroll bar in the menu.

I second this. A scroll bar is deff needed.
The OP's image shows 6 diff boxes but you have like 4 type specific boxes and then some mage and great boxes, you just can't use those great's or mega's due the description of those type specific boxes take that whole space (4 max shown).
As an example:
Windmill valley has currently have 4 zeniths on map and all different types, I can't afford Ultimate boxes so got to take type specific but I'm also catching others on the map but I can't due this issue, it's either catch zeniths first or use them up on regular's and stuff (the type specific boxes)