Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blackmarket Monsters?
We should be able to buy monsters from market just like how we buy items, but with enormous prices! Like, the most pricy thing in-game is like a cheap 250k? If we were to have 5mil or 6mil we'd just have unneeded money just for fun ._. I also think that we should get more money drops and raise higher prices in market so that we dont feel so cheap. And this would really make getting money worth more than just getting items.

Example:
Starter( Champion only + Untradable) - Regular - emissary(4 badges only) -Zenith( 7 badges only) - Ledgend( 8 badges only) -Ancient( Champion only )

Dimagem Lv. 1 8mil

Rovile Lv. 1 8mil

Willitus Lv. 1 8mil

Etc.

Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Not Bad. I like it...
Constantly dying yet never dead
ehh...
No.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
cefurkan wont agree to this simply becuz of donating
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I agree at the same time as i don't.
First, why even buy legends/zeniths at lvl 1 if you can just go out and catch them at much higher lvls?
Second, starters would have to be way over the top to compete with donating so it's not even worth it. (example on what to do=
make accounts for every starter u want and train each starter to lvl 100. when u want a different starter just trade all ur monsters for weak ones from another account.)
Third, THERE IS NO REAL PURPOSE FOR THIS IDEA!

just so u know i'm pj146 Smile

eliminates Cefurkan's way of making money.

not worth supporting for that reason which somepony already stated.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2011-12-12, 03:32 PM)Pein Wrote: cefurkan wont agree to this simply becuz of donating
Exactly.
Why not generate a random UV every buy? To make it a risky game..random nature, gender and UV's? And...cancel put starters.
(2011-12-13, 05:23 AM)Rain127 Wrote: Why not generate a random UV every buy? To make it a risky game..random nature, gender and UV's? And...cancel put starters.
selling monsters for random prices that change daily, with random UVs and Random natures?

and have like a 1% chance it's actually a different kind of monster?

THAT sounds like a blackmarket.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Lucky box - contains a random monster every time, with every different box containing a 100% randomly generated monster, excluding starters. With a level range of 1-20,a UV total range of 60-200. A nature also randomly generated, lower catch rate = lower appearance chance.
This Idea will need a lot of work, but it could become a very nice feature if added correctly.
CeFurkan Wrote: