Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Beta Testing Has Started - 1 Day Run
hmm there should be sumthing telling us wat pokemon turned to wat monster cuz im extremely confused right now
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
dude..ITS SUPPOSED TO BE HARDER.YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO WORK
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
lol funny day nice work CeFurkan
lol.nice job tanzar.
(2011-09-03, 06:55 PM)metaknight Wrote: i can only get 6 gold in beta and cant even get to lvl 51...ill stay till i find bugs
dude, it took me two months to get a level 100.

do not whine, really, dont please, you are a moderator, set the example.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
if your a soldier you wont whine at war,
example alpha was too easy, welcome to beta
I'm restarting. My new account will be Pheles.

Once it is created (hopefully), I will start out with Nufo, train for Chimernue. I will transfer my gold over. I will re-create a team. A new team. Once my Chimernue is level 100, I will transfer my Lunardian over.

My level 100s on Dei_Dei will be sold. Whichever I do not want, will be sold. Now, I have a goal. To restart a new profile and work for my riches and fame.

I am Deidara and I approve this message. I also want this message to be told to the quitters. Whoever is quitting just because of this change, read this. If you don't and you still quit, you have lost respect.

To all the quitters, I will call you all a loser. It's not because of the time we spent in this community and on this game, it's just the matter of fact that you still intend to quit from all the events you went through. If you quit, I hope you achieve your goals in life, not on a game.

Now, you are a loser. Enjoy ^_^
(2011-09-03, 07:05 PM)Deidara Wrote: I'm restarting. My new account will be Pheles.

Once it is created (hopefully), I will start out with Nufo, train for Chimernue. I will transfer my gold over. I will re-create a team. A new team. Once my Chimernue is level 100, I will transfer my Lunardian over.

My level 100s on Dei_Dei will be sold. Whichever I do not want, will be sold. Now, I have a goal. To restart a new profile and work for my riches and fame.

I am Deidara and I approve this message. I also want this message to be told to the quitters. Whoever is quitting just because of this change, read this. If you don't and you still quit, you have lost respect.

To all the quitters, I will call you all a loser. It's not because of the time we spent in this community and on this game, it's just the matter of fact that you still intend to quit from all the events you went through. If you quit, I hope you achieve your goals in life, not on a game.

Now, you are a loser. Enjoy ^_^
im still gonna call u dei :p
well said. well said my friend.
I restarted for the heck of it. My old account is basically useless to me now tbh.

So. Therefore, my new username is EuriaVorgana, in case anyone wonders. Won't play as much however.

And a beaut of a spiel, Dei, a beaut. Hope the beta turns out okay.
I have recreated my new beginning. My new account is Pheles.

Since I currently own rank 75 in Alpha Version as [CM]Dei, I would like my reward to go to Pheles. My reward is an emissary, so I would like to have Hydevil. I want Hydevil around level 20 though, as it will assist in my new journey.

Nufo is Cyndaquil, it means it's special cuz Cyndaquil is special and plain cute. Also, awesome.
I still want my eevees. that was what kept the chrono funds afloat on my part that i donated to the pool of cash.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
We all must thank CeFurkan once again guys. that beta is here.
Thanks cefurkan! ill just farm gold the hard way....deleting all posts
[Image: 28chlsh.png]
Ty rollie for sig!
furkan if i transfer some monsters to a new account will they be deleted

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-09-03, 06:15 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: This is the url : https://test.monstermmorpg.com/

Very important note : Beta testing actions won't affect your beta accounts. Beta testing using another database and it will be open 1 day. You can do whatever you want at beta testing period. Beta testing aim is that checking that whether everything correctly restored and any error or not.

I made some changes at private messaging system so you should check private messaging system whether working or not. Especially market action notifications.

At login screen now you can recover your password with both your email and username. You can enter any of them and recover.

Old Accounts Migration Change Logs

1. All Pokemon are replaced with Monsters.
  2. All Monsters level kept same but their EXP are reassigned according to the new EXP requirements. Some increased some decreased.
  3. All Monsters hold items are deleted.
  4. All users all items are deleted.
  5. All previous money restored.
  6. All previous Monsters restored.
  7. All badges deleted.
  8. All Monsters at the market returned to the storage.
  9. All items prices are 1/4 of their original price now. They will return normal as we add NPC system and voting system.
  10. Now starter Monsters start with level 10 and all starter Monsters which level is below 10 assigned to level 10.
  11. Now starter Monsters start with 25 UV points. All previous starter Monsters UV points are set to 25.
  12. Now all donation Monsters has 45 UV points. All previous donation Monsters UV points are set to 45.
  13. All non donation and non starter Monsters all UV points increased by 10.
  14. All user messages are deleted.
  15. All banned accounts are opened ban removed.
  16. All Monsters nature set to Steadfast.
  17. Currently all Monsters abilities are random and they will be corrected later.
  18. All Monsters move sets will be corrected later.
Important notice: Someone whose main language is English please fix grammar errors of these changes. If you find something else that need to be added these list please post. Check these issues are whether correctly implemented or not.

eh ok i wont transfer them now

Credits to SparrowHawk
and all the accounts u guys are making probs wont be saved either
1200 POSTS
im kinda confused a bit lots of the monsters are all mixed up and weird.. and dei i think u got my mewtwo o.o?
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
They gave me my old act the old old one not the new one which had legends and i cant chat anymore for some reason maybe because that old act got banned? idk im confused.

Likely Like Likey Likee
(2011-09-03, 07:35 PM)orboknown Wrote: and all the accounts u guys are making probs wont be saved either
1200 POSTS
yes that is correct

this is how your pokemon converted to monsters

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/PokemonToMonster.htm
(2011-09-03, 08:09 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-09-03, 07:35 PM)orboknown Wrote: and all the accounts u guys are making probs wont be saved either
1200 POSTS
yes that is correct

this is how your pokemon converted to monsters

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/PokemonToMonster.htm
The link is a little randomized though. Not in correct number order. Seems like a hard job though so I'll leave it.

I need to check the pokemon ...
Anything done on the testing beta version will not be saved, so people wait until the beta is out tomorrow, right now only members are checking for bugs or errors in each map. If it is hard to level up or get gold, it was done to make things more interesting, but we will know tomorrow if it will be like that or if it will be a ta bit less harder.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
i found an error with alpha the top trainers thing updated 2 times tonite for the 1st 1 my rank went to 23 but then 2nd 1 came outta nowhere and dropped me down to 29 Sad
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.