Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
((Whoa, did I miss something? Orbo and Guider are banned...I should really pay more attention to what happens. Anyone wanna clue me in? Also, in my next post I wanna add a new character. Is that cool?))

Evan finally reached the end of the path and was disappointed with what he saw. There was a huge tree, 50-60 feet wide, which appeared to be slowly rotting from inside out. There was plently of tall grass around, so Evan thought he might be able to find something worth catching. He started looking around in the grass.

After half an hour of searching, with no results, Evan looked towards the hole in the side of the tree. It was about the size of a regular doorway in a house. He thought for a moment, then decided to go in. When he got in, he was surprised by how the darkness strangled him. He allowed his eyes to adjust and moved in more. He checked his pockets and found his Voltorb Light Orb. He turned it on and almost screamed. He was surrounded by hundreds of Golbats and Zubats. He looked around to see if anything was hiding in there. He passed over a shadow and kept looking. Wait, he thinks, How can there be a shadow if there's nothing in front of me... He took his flashlight and looked back at the dark spot. A bright red light blinked into existence. It very slowly started moving back and forth, blinking out halfway between the furthest left and right points it reaches. Evan screams and runs out of the tree. He turns back and sees all the Golbats and Zubats flying out, having had their sleep disturbed. As the bats are flying out, A Duskull comes forward to the hole. It points at Evan with one of it's robed arms and mimics laughter, clearly happy with it's work. "Oh, you think it's funny huh?" Evan takes one of his Safari balls and tosses it at the Duskull before it can react, it's already locked in the ball. "Gotcha!" Evan says. He walks up and picks up his new Duskull. He puts the ball in his pocket and presses his Safari beacon.
[Image: greyvodo.png]
((not banned anymore.long story.))
"Beldum use(as i dont believe it has any other move)take down! Beldum smashed into poochyena,sending the wild pokemon back a few steps. nice job! now follow up with another take down! before beldum could finish the poochyena the wild pokemon fled Drat. Nice job beldum!" Scarn returned his pokemon to its pokeball and set back towards the city
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
((@v67co
Good. Big Grin
A few more suggestions: First, your actions don't need and should not have * around them. You don't have to edit your previous post, but keep it in mind. Smile
This also means you'll need to change your sentence structure to be actual sentences. ;3
@Grey
Nothing that would affect you in the RP...yet. XD
@Orbo
Not naturally, but it can get Iron Head, Zen Headbutt, and Iron Defense from HG/SS. I wouldn't mind if you used them. Tongue

I must say I am very happy with you guys. You've improved quite a bit from what I've seen before. Keep up the good work. Nichoooo, you might get in later. We'll see.
Also, can someone delete pretty much all of Nichoooo's posts except for the application, along with Orbo's "I deleted them+get off of Sootopolis". I will delete some of my posts as well. Thanks.

Also, something some of you should keep in mind--you are allowed, and indeed encouraged, to have a job. Most of you are around that age, and trainer battles won't be able to fund you forever. If you enter a town, make sure to stay around a while; you never know what NPCs you'll meet.))
----Regarding Grey----
An eco-safe helicopter (not as stylish as Emerald's, but rather advanced nonetheless) floated down to Evan. A safari volunteer hopped out, and appraised Evan. "You're done already?" he asked curiously. "The time limit isn't nearly finished yet, and I can't imagine that you could've caught more than one Pokemon within this time." He eyed the Safari Ball Evan held on to. "You can catch more Pokemon. More applications for the prize and all."
Suddenly, the volunteer's Pokenav rang. Picking it up, he listened for a while, then turned back to Evan. Grinning, he said, "I'll assume you want to stay around here for a while more. In the meantime, it seems we've got some problems with a couple contestants, and I'll have to help manage it. See you later; don't ring until you're about to get eaten by a gang of Spinarak or something." Winking, he hopped back inside and flew away before Evan could protest.
((Stay around for a while; I might have something good for you. ;>))
btw gboss i fell like collecting the badges in the right order
was gonna let you deicide what the moving rock is
#1 shaymin addict
[Image: ShayminBOTW.png]
((Then you can. Tongue
No restricti...OK, that would be a lie. But you're not restricted in where you want to go. XD
Also, don't just post that. :<
Do some RPing too. Edit it nao. >:|
I want to see what exactly that moving rock is.))
((I edited the thread for you.anything else you want managed?))
After his battle,Michael felt rather tired. He trudged back to the pokemon center to heal his Beldum. Upon handing the pokeball to Nurse Joy, Michael collapsed into a chair and passed out.
several hours later
Michael awoke with a start as he was tapped on the shoulder. "I'm sorry to bother you" Nurse Joy stated,"but we are closing early today for renovations." "No problem.Thank you for letting me sleep" Takinh Beldum's pokeball,Michael set back out towards the forest.I better find a place to stay for the night He thought.
Lu was right. He was a fairly strong biker, and they were at Petalburg in half the time it would take Vale to even run there. They both had stopped in front of the PokeMart at Petalburg, and Lu nodded at him. "Go on ahead. I'll meet you up at the coffeehouse near the El Verde Gardens after you're done. Later mate!" Lu pushed off, and pedaled towards the city center. Vale watched him go, and then turned to go into the PokeMart. He pulled out a parcel wrapped in brown paper, and gave it to the clerk at the counter.

"A delivery from Silph Co. It's a group of Scope Lens, since they heard you were running low. The receipt's inside." Vale told the clerk. She quickly unwrapped it, and nodded.

"Looks like everything's in order. Thank you! Oh, and this letter is supposed to be for you." The clerk reached under the counter, and pulled out an envelope. "It came in from the mailman, so I'm guessing they knew you were coming here." Vale took it from her, and smiled.

"I'll go then. See ya!" He walked out, and stopped just under an unlit streetlight to inspect the letter. He quickly opened it to find a paycheck from Sliph Co. and a note. Vale quickly skimmed over the note, which was just a bunch of stuff about the company and a farewell. Putting the letter into his backpack, Vale called out Marrazo, and the Gible quickly climbed into his hair. Whistling a random tune, Vale headed out to El Verde Garden to meet up with Lu.
((@v67co
I can't control you, I can only control NPCs around you. :P
Maybe a few Pokemon you encounter, but I'd prefer to let you imagine that yourself. Pokemon has no end of moving rocks, and remember, you can use Fakemon or Pokemon from other generations.
BTW, when you reach Mauville, stay around for a while. It's about time that one player character meets another (or at least, meets another that isn't their own character). :>
@orbo
Thanks. Try to update that post soon. ;) ))
In a secret base just off Rusturf Tunnel, a scientist had just been struck speechless by what he had made. In an almost terrified whisper, he sent off one of his aides to the leader, who soon returned, curiosity plain on his face. "It is done," the scientist said reverently, still staring at the black orb in front of him. The leader smiled. Sweeping away, he called off, "Then we shall begin the next stage."

Silver had touched off in Slateport City a few ships after Vale, and so had missed pretty much the whole thing. As he stepped off, he sniffed the air. "Trouble seems to have come before me," he muttered to himself. "Wonder how it's going to show up this time?" Stalking off, he set towards one of the shadier backalleys. He would lie low for a while, see what he could dig up. He knew something would come up soon, he could smell it.

Axys had done most of his rounds on his hard-won territory. Something seemed to be changing; at this stage, he couldn't tell if it was good or bad. Currently, however, it seemed bad. Although the general brawls seemed to be dying down, there were more people just standing in shadows, apparently just waiting, and it made him edgy. Apparently some people were becoming new journeymen, according to the TV set he had watched in someone else's window, but that hadn't stirred things up this way before--usually it was just more brawls. Whatever it was, Axys wanted it gone.

One of the aforementioned figures finally saw what it was waiting for. Making sure to keep his or her face hidden, the person approached a similarly clad figure. Removing the hood to reveal an odd helmet with strangely attached wings, the person asked, "Are you the one I seek?" The other lifted a small part of the robe, revealing some armor, before responding, "I believe that is your answer. And in response to the question I'm sure you're dying to ask, yes, the shipment has arrived safely. Our comrades are being armed as we speak."

((Char pages might come later. If you want to play an antagonist character, PM me. If I do accept Nichoooo, Silver will probably be sent to you. Still an if, however.
Also, trouble is growing. I will develop Grey's current sub-story as soon as he responds, as I will start the rest of yours as soon as something interesting occurs--or, in Dawn's case, as soon as you get bored of making your own storylines. Develop yours first. :3))
((Sorry I take so long to reply, I don't get on very often anymore. Tongue Also, my fanfic may take longer in between chapters.))

Evan watched as the helicopter flew off. "I wish I had known I could catch more than one before hand." He looked around the treeline, trying to find something else to catch. He saw a blue blur move through the brush and followed it. As he was following whatever he had seen move, he noticed that he was moving down a pathway. Very small and clearly unused, but a pathway nonetheless. After a few minutes, he finally reached a crystal clear lake. Whatever he had seen moving had either jumped in the water or was hiding in the bushes. He was glancing at the water when the he saw it move again. This time, there was a hint of red as well. He took off his clothes and dove in after it.
((Reading back, just some interesting things...
First of all, surprised that orbo can travel from Sootopolis all the way over to Rustboro without anything interesting happening. :3
Although it's too late to change that now.
@Grey
So, you can either be attacked by a school of Carvanha or you can choose what happens. Tongue
Choosing is cooler, but getting mauled by Carvanha is pretty rad. <w<
@Ghost if you see this
Hurry up, I wanna get you out into the world. :3
It's not hard. I can quote the post you need to respond to if you wish.))
Axys ran, panting, through a side route, cradling Murkrow in his arms. What the heck was he attacked with? Certainly wasn't anything he had ever seen before. Peeking out of the alley, he saw more people wearing the same uniforms. He needed to escape.
Through several passages most people didn't know existed, he managed to get on top of some older dilapidated buildings. Huffing, he put Murkrow down and sprayed some Potions that he had found in the Pokemart trash on it. He was losing control of his turf; he couldn't stay around for too long.
((Hurry up, v67co. :3
It'll be fun when you get to Mauville.))
Suddenly the moving rock starts rolling across the path. As Ve backs up more come. "What are those?" he says as his pokedex starts beeping like mad. "Huh? Whats going on? it's like the pokedex is reacting." He pulls out the pokedex and it says "gravaler the rock pokemon it rolls on mountain paths to move. Once it builds momentum no pokemon can stop it without difficulty." When Ve finally got to Mauvile he started looking for a store. "Let's see... gym... pokemon center... oooh a bike shop" he says as he heads into the bike shop.
#1 shaymin addict
((sorry gboss.lets say he slept thru the overnight trip))
Michael stumbled into a tavern((yes a tavern)) and bought a room for the night.I never knew this would be so tiring he thought. The long day and the rough night on the boat from sootopolis had taken its toll and Scarn fell alseep without much difficulty.
((Ahah, this'll be my last post on the forums for a bit, it's also gonna be rather short))
Evan dove in and looked around. He saw something diving into a small cave. He went back up for breath and dove under after it. He had it backed into the corner and saw that he had gotten it right. He found a Carvanha! He pulled out one of the Safari Balls and tossed it. The ball snatched up the Carvanha and floated up to the surface. He went up and grabbed the ball. He leaped into the air and shouted. "Yeah!" he says, "I gotta Carvanha!" He gets out and lies down for a bit, exhausted.
((@orbo
Taverns. Big Grin
I'm assuming you read my city description? ;3
Speaking of city descriptions, I'll have to update some...))
Axys was haranguing Rydel for a bike when Ve walked in. Axys turned around, saw Ve, and practically snarled. "Fine, here, have it," he yelled, tossing the money at Rydel. Grabbing an Acro Bike, he zoomed out, but then abruptly stopped. "Goddammit," he muttered under his breath. 2 of the armored freaks were facing him. "You, new guy," Axys said almost conversationally, without turning around to face Ve. "We're in deep, deep doodoo now. I hope you have some idea how to fight, even me and my Murkrow could hardly get out of this one." Taking out his Pokeball, he muttered to it, "Sorry to get you into this again..." and called out Murkrow.
The armored people simply grinned back. The one with thicker armor jeered at Axys: "Little kid, this place isn't yours anymore. But we'll be happy to teach you that in simpler terms." Smirking, he called out his Pokemon with the other one--a Sableye and an odd-looking Oshawott respectively. The Oshawott had a blank, hopeless stare and seemed to exude despair, for some reason.
((Cookies if you can tell what I'm pulling this from))
"Heh heh," he says grining, "with pleasure. I've met these idiots before and I know exactly how to beat them." he says to Axys. Then he faced the aromed men "Must I remind you to about last time we met? I sent you away almost crying to your mommys. Is this where you punks moved after that inccident in lavaridge. I hear that news even made it as far as Dewford town."
((let me guess... the manga seris?))
#1 shaymin addict
Evan gets up and looks around, hoping to spot another Pokemon. He sits and listens. He can hear chirping from the trees, whether it's bird or bug, he can't tell. He begins putting his clothes back on and walks towards the forest. He can hear the leaves rustling in the trees above. He looks up and sees some Caterpies, Metapods, Weedles, and Kakunas. He decides that a bug isn't really worth his time and keeps walking through the forest, listening for any Pokemon.
((Whoo, finally could get around to this. I hope that the rest of you haven't forgotten of this either. :3
Also, v67co, wasn't expecting that. Very nice, adds a cool twist. :P))
Thick Armor merely grinned. "Were you the one who hindered us in Lavaridge? Well, kid, they didn't have what we have now." He gestured, and his partner called out, "Shadow Wave!"
Axys grimaced. "Here it comes! Murkrow, Whirlwind!" The Oshawott had straightened, and suddenly a slew of darkness began to pour out of it. Murkrow began to blow it back with Whirlwind, but suddenly it stiffened--Sableye had struck from behind. "You're not gonna get out of this well, kid! Take a Foul Play!" Thick Armor sneered.

((I would make the thing I've been planning for Grey right here, but I'm tired. Sorry. ;_;
Hopefully later.
And in case you can't tell yet, Pokemon XD is cool.))
((wasnt sure what to post here for awhile so...))
Arriving at the gym,Michael prepared to enter with a dramatic flourish...*thunk!*"OWW!!!" Michael shouted,glancing aroun d to see what had hit him. Noticing a sign that hadnt been on the ground seconds before,hee quickly scanned the text.The gym is currently closed for renovations.sorry for the inconvenience. "Blast,all this way for nothing."Turning around to leave,Michael noticed himself surrounded by goons.
((and this is where gboss comes in.))
Starts laughing, "Looks like you forgot about last time baboon brain! Mudkip do our little routine!" Mudkip jumped, dodging the foul play, and did a back flip. It landed behind sableye and shot a water gun staight at it, hitting sableye in the stomach. "Bullzie," he said grinning, "althogh I was never any good at archery!"
#1 shaymin addict
Evan reached where everyone else was and began looking with everyone, he saw a Pikachu run through a bush to his left. "Alright," he says, "You're mine!" Before he can throw a Pokeball, another one flies from behind him and nabs the Pikachu. A rather large woman (she's fat, okay!!) picks up the ball and looks at him. "Perhaps you should throw first and say later." She says with a mean smirk and walks off. Evan sticks out his tongue to the back of her head and keeps looking. He is just about ready to give up when someone behind him screams. Evan, who is extremely worried, turns around to see what happened.

((Gboss, gimme somethin' good, ahah. You choose my encounter. =3))
((Looks like my micromanaging is making you all dependent on me. :P
Not that I don't like it that way, because I like having everything hinge on me. XD
Wonder where other people went. >_>))
----Regarding Orboknown----
"Looking to challenge the gym leader, kiddo?" one of them sneered. "You'll need some help for that...and we at Devon Corp can provide it!" He and all the other goons around him tooted party horns and yelled advertising slogans. "Kiddo, can you help us test some new products?" the "goon" asked. "We at Devon Corp need our guinea pigs every once in a while. Come on, we'll give you some free stuff if you help out!" Leaving no room for protest, they hustled Michael over to the spacious Devon Corporation.
((You're not going to get attacked for no reason, yet. ;3))

----Regarding v67co----
((Just a note, Shadow moves are an XD and Colosseum-only thing. Basically, they hit all normal Pokemon super-effectively, but all Shadow Pokemon resist it. Shadow Wave is a Shadow Attack that can hit both opponents in a Double Battle.))
Axys sent up a prayer thanking whatever gods were listening that his new partner could fight. "Quick, Murkrow, don't let the attack keep coming!" Murkrow quickly recovered from Sableye's interrupted attack and used Tailwind. The wave of Shadow quickly slowed down and dissipated. "Great work, Murkrow! And you, take advantage of the opening! We've only got a few shots! I'll take care of Sableye!" Murkrow Flew up high and then began to zoom back towards Sableye. "Hurry up with it, they're hard to hold off!" Axys growled.
((Note that I don't care about 4-moveslot restrictions either; too much bother, IMO. :3))

----Regarding Grey----
((Excellent work. :D))
Evan turned to see a most curious Pokemon emerging. It didn't appear to be from Hoenn, and it didn't seem to be happy. It was a Houndour, and it seemed to have hate flowing out of every pore. An odd-looking person clad in broken armor was facing it, fear evident on her now exposed face. She got up to run, but darkness flowed out from the growling Houndour and trapped her. She looked up and saw Evan. "What are you waiting for!?" she cried out. "Hurry!"
((Grey, can you handle 2 characters? I think I'll give this one to you. :P
If not, I'll manage her.
Also, since you haven't been attacked by Cipher goons yet, you don't know that they're kinda evil. <w<))

----Character Sheets----
Name of character: ???
Starter: Might be Houndour, but it's kinda attacking her now.
Starting Town: Who knows?
Background: Well, she looks like she lost control of her Pokemon in the Safari Zone. However, you aren't supposed to use Pokemon in the Safari Zone! What's up with that?
Personality: Though she doesn't look like it now, she's feisty and arrogant. She doesn't like people very much, and has channeled her dislike into battling. She is now quite a proficient battler. For now, it looks like she'll stick around Evan because he tamed her Houndour and it now refuses to fight unless Evan orders it too. Speaking of the Pokemon, it seems much the same, except with less arrogance and more bitterness.
Appearance: She is clad in a most curious outfit like: https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload...on_XD1.png
Her helmet has broken off, however, and her face has freckles, a small nose, and thin lips. She looks pale to the point of sickness, but changes color when she's angry (red), sick (purple), or other (raaaaaiiiinnnnbooooooow). Her hair is brown and tied back into a short bun. She looks constantly haughty. She wears a shirt under her armor, so sometimes she takes off the top part.
(2011-10-28, 08:38 PM)v67co Wrote: Starts laughing, "Looks like you forgot about last time baboon brain! Mudkip do our little routine!" Mudkip jumped, dodging the foul play, and did a back flip. It landed behind sableye and shot a water gun staight at it, hitting sableye in the stomach. "Bullzie," he said grinning, "althogh I was never any good at archery!"
((how you can land behind something bt hit it in the stomach?
(2011-11-07, 03:01 AM)GiantBlobofSlime Wrote: ((Looks like my micromanaging is making you all dependent on me. Tongue
Not that I don't like it that way, because I like having everything hinge on me. XD
Wonder where other people went. >_>))
"Looking to challenge the gym leader, kiddo?" one of them sneered. "You'll need some help for that...and we at Devon Corp can provide it!" He and all the other goons around him tooted party horns and yelled advertising slogans. "Kiddo, can you help us test some new products?" the "goon" asked. "We at Devon Corp need our guinea pigs every once in a while. Come on, we'll give you some free stuff if you help out!" Leaving no room for protest, they hustled Michael over to the spacious Devon Corporation.
((You're not going to get attacked for no reason, yet. ;3))
((i think most of em arent online anymore XD))
After being dragged into the vast lobby of the Devon Corp. building,Michael was thrown into a luxurious armchair. Over the PA system he could hear the last strains of the Doors "Soft Parade". What kinda place is this? He thought. Looking around,Michael saw nothing but marble flooring and a receptionist working the phones. Just when he was about to go and ask the receptionist what was going on, a security man came out the stairwell. "The boss will see you know."Without another word,the man grabbed Michael by his shirt collar and pulled him into the elevator.

((I've been busy. Where's my characters. D:< Anyways, can someone bring me back up to speed here, and I'll start RPing again. :3))
((@orb:lets say it turned around @gboss: i know about shadow moves i just thought it said shock wave))
Looking at the men Ve says "You guys are the exact same, sick and cruel. I can't stand people that use shadow pokemon." His rage was about to break. "Mudkip! Mud Shot and give it all you got!" A huge blast of mud came out of mudkip's mouth. Ve was sure there was no mudkip with that kind of power. Suddenly mudkip started glowing. It started to change form and there were two things Ve saw. A mud covered oshawott and a marshstomp.
#1 shaymin addict
((@Dawn
Same place they were before. Tongue
You haven't met up with any other characters, that I've seen. Orbo's in Rustboro, me and v67 are in Mauville, Grey's in the Safari Zone.
@v67co
Well, that was fast. O.o))
----Regarding v67co----
Thick Armor growled. "Peon, cover me," he called out. He tossed a Sitrus Berry at the Oshawott as the other peon called out to Sableye. Extending its shadow, it sprang up in front of Marshtomp for a surprise attack, gouging at its eyes. The Oshawott took the berry, but suddenly found it spiked out of its hands. "That was my Murkrow's Embargo," Axys sneered, as Murkrow suddenly attacked the back of the Oshawott with a Faint Attack. "Still so confident?"

Once outside the elevator, Michael found himself facing an old, refined man and a middle-to-older aged, enthusiastic one. "Ah, would you be the new trainer I heard about?" the old one said. "You can call me Mr. Stearne; I'm the president of Devon Corp, and supplying trainers like you is what we do. I heard Birch just went on his new rounds, and I was hoping to find someone to help me test new products." He gestured to the younger man. "My name's Captain Stearne," he said. "We appear to have some problems in Hoenn right now, and this machine can help fix them." He held up a strange gauntlet-like contraption with a shoulder guard. "It works like this," Stearne explained, attaching a slightly larger one to his arm and pressing a button. A Pokeball fell into his palm. Pressing another one, a small visor opened up. "Now, that's not the only thing it does," he continued. "Against certain Pokemon, the headset will flash an alarm. Even if the opposing Pokemon is a trainer's, when the alarm sounds it will enable you to catch their Pokemon." He looked at Michael. "We need a trainer to use this to help us fix some problems going around Hoenn right now. Do you want it?"
((The Snag Machine. Such a Badarse item. Have fun. :3))
((o.0 count me in >;]))
Michael gazed at the machine in wonder.The legendary Snag Machine.."Of course I'll take it!" Michael exclaimed.I cant believe this is happening.
"Thank you sir!" with that Michael ran out the door,snapping the Snagger onto his arm.
((You got it Gboss, I'll do my best...her name shall be...Alice... @.@))

Evan looks at her dumbfounded while everyone else runs from the scene and looks from afar. "What should I do?" he asks. She looks at him like he's an idiot. "You have those Pokeballs with you! Catch it!" Evan nods and pulls out the ball. "Okay then, you're mine!" He tosses the ball and the Houndour turns around and the ball seems to stop and break in mid-air. "Oh no, you can't catch it regularly!" she says, "Use this!" She tosses him an odd black Pokeball. "It's experimental, so I hope it works." Evan takes the ball and throws it at the Houndour. The ball closes with the Pokemon inside, it shakes three times then clicks closed. Everyone cheers for Evan, thankful he got rid of the strange Pokemon. He picks up the ball and helps the girl up. "Thank you so much, I didn't know how to control it yet!" she takes the ball back and hugs Evan, "I'm Alice, by the way."Evan blushes and backs away. "No problem," he says, still blushing, "I'm Evan. What's with that Pokemon?" She holds the ball up for him. "This is a Shadow Pokemon. They're crazy strong Pokemon who can take out just about anything. It was given to me by my boss..." She stops talking for a second and glances around, "Why am I telling you all this?" she says, "I'm not supposed to let it get out. Umm, meet me outside and I'll tell you then!" She runs off towards the exit, with everyone watching. Evan stands there, still confused about the whole situation. The announcer comes on over the loudspeaker. "Well folks, I suppose it's time to end the contest. Please make your way towards the exit with the Pokemon you've caught. Thank you for participating." The crowd begins moving towards the doors, so Evan does the same.

((How was that Gboss? Ahah, and I'm pretty sure I can handle 2 characters.))
"Were far from done." yelled Ve as Marshtop sprang up going after Sableye who was already in the air. "Now Marshtomp use mud bomb." Marshtop formed a giant ball of mud and swung it at sableye who was right in front of Marshtomp. Sableye was blasted to the ground and looked about as clean as Muk stuck in a mud puddle. "I sure hope you have a consious water type cause you two are going to need it," Ve said as a giant sneer formed on his face.
#1 shaymin addict
((Alrighty, back. Lessee if I can get this back up.))

((Dunno what you can do from here. Guess you can go somewhere. Do some stuff. Roxanne might be back.))

----Regarding Grey----
"AAAAAAAAALRIGHTY, WHAT'VE WE GOT HERE!?" a different, slightly more enthusiastic announcer boomed out as the contestants arrived at the hall. "Remember guys, you still get to keep all the Pokemon you caught here, as long as you caught it with a Safari Ball. However, the winner will get an extra bonus--a DOZEN LUM BERRIES! HOW ABOUT IT!" He paused for the audience to applause. "Now then, let's see what OUR CONTESTANTS HAVE CAUGHT!"
He gestured at a giant screen. On it, replays of the various contestants scrolled by. "OUR JUDGES ARE NOW PICKING OUR WINNERS, AND...wait...what's this?" he suddenly pulled out a remote and paused the screen as Evan's capture of Houndour played by. Clicking the Play button again, the announcer's face darkened when Evan captured it, but he allowed the montage to continue playing. He seemed almost startled when he was handed the judge's results. "Oh? Right. OK...the winner of this Safari Contest is...YOUNGSTER JOEY!" he cried out.
((Keep doing stuff, Grey, I've got more stuff planned for you. :3))

----Regarding v67co----
The peon looked extremely angry. "Time to regroup," he called out. As both returned their Pokemon, he tossed a small ball into the air that began to flash and float. "We'll get you yet!" he snarled at Ve and Axys as they ran into the shadows. "And it won't just be us 2!"
Axys turned to Ve. "We should probably get out of here," he said. "We were lucky enough to beat those 2; they're pretty darn tough. We won't be able to beat their partners, though, and that's definitely what that ball is calling. Come on, I know some ways around."
After exiting the building,Michael examined the machine upon his arm. He felt honored to be trusted with such a device, yet couldnt help but being a tad suspicious of the manner in which he had recieved it. Determined to test the machine, Michael stomped off into the grass in search of wild pokemon.