Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beetall's Ideas #3 - Convenience/Organization
Hello everyone, I've had quite a few ideas that I'd like to present to the community, so I will be dividing these into separate categories to keep the ideas on topic, and so certain ideas aren't lost somewhere in the thread [Image: dodgy.gif]

There are some minor things that have always bothered me in the game, so I'll be listing some of the more prominent annoyances that I've experienced in the game so far, and some possible solutions to the problems

What's behind CURTAIN #1??? Cool

1) Adding a personalization to the hotkeys at the bottom of the screen.

[Image: Untitled_zps5fb5440d.png]

I feel that each person should be able to reorganize or re-decide how they want to organize this area... for example, I would LOVE to be able to stick the "attract player" or "repel' items in one of those boxes, that would save me TONS of time...

2) 2 Separate monsters learning moves in same battle...

[Image: DoubleMove-learn_zps82b47e5d.png]

Currently, when this happens, you have to pick one of the monsters' moves to be forgotten, and as soon as you pick for either monster, the battle ends and you're taken back to the map. I feel that the map shouldn't be re-displayed again until ALL monsters have had their moves decided.

3) Move Relearner Item - Wouldn't it be much more convenient for everyone if the move relearner simply worked by picking which move you wanted the monster to learn? That way you don't have to fight 50 pointless fights just to relearn the move you accidentally got rid of...

4) Wild Monster Caught Status - I would love if there was an icon on the screen when encountering wild monsters that shows if you already own the monster. Angel

5) Level in Certain Zone to Transform - In the monster-dex, some monsters require gaining a level in a certain zone before they can transform. Can we include the zone # in the dex description? K, tnx. Rolleyes

6) Are you sure? - Wouldn't it be splendid if there was a popup that appeared when you tried running from a Zenith+ rarity monster that asked "Are you sure you want to run from this rare monster? Tongue

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's all I got for this segment.

Signed, your favorite bug,
-Beetall
Quick suggestion.Stop spamming threads.Just update your first thread with the new ideas.Thanks
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
I figured it would be easier on everyone to create several separate threads instead of saying "ohai everyone, here's 50 ideas I had, good luck trying to keep it sorted'.

Of course if you read the first line in any of these threads, you'd know that. Dodgy
i think it would be better to spread the threads out imo because no one is going to want to read a long list of words in one thread lmao. Short and simple keeps it clean and an easy read .
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
Plenty of threads have multiple ideas in it,and they dont get confused.This is where yo being neat and organized comes in.If you can be those to things youll be good to go
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
The fact of the matter is that if I wanted, I could write a 10-page paper on ideas I have for this game. If I posted a 10-page long thread, no one, and I mean NO ONE would read that entire thing.

Now if you please, could we stay on topic to the whole idea/suggestions aspect of the thread? Angel
I believe Number 5 is already in effect. As for number 6, some guys are just rushing and my dad said, "haste makes waste". It's not the monster's fault you decided to run away. "Click Click Click". I agree with the first 3. For number 4 I can just click on the monster's picture to go to the monsterdex see if I already have it.
For #5, I based this off of Gonbraa's entry, which simply says "Last level gain in Snake Path map" and doesn't specify where exactly that is. I assume it isn't the only monster with that problem...

As for the other suggestions, they're simply for a little extra convenience, most of these aren't even "necessary" additions.
(2013-02-26, 03:24 AM)Beetall Wrote: For #5, I based this off of Gonbraa's entry, which simply says "Last level gain in Snake Path map" and doesn't specify where exactly that is. I assume it isn't the only monster with that problem...

As for the other suggestions, they're simply for a little extra convenience, most of these aren't even "necessary" additions.

I see what you mean.

Yes. Things should always be easier. Work smarter not harder.
(2013-02-26, 03:03 AM)Beetall Wrote: The fact of the matter is that if I wanted, I could write a 10-page paper on ideas I have for this game. If I posted a 10-page long thread, no one, and I mean NO ONE would read that entire thing.

well, i mightCool(hey, i've read a whole set of encyclopedias cover to cover. if thats not a boring read, then i don't know WHAT is)
I'm insycotic!!!

I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. if i should return before i get back, please ask me to wait.

OUCH!!! MY HOOBER BLOOBERS BROKEN!!!!
(2013-02-26, 02:56 AM)Snorlax47 Wrote: Quick suggestion.Stop spamming threads.Just update your first thread with the new ideas.Thanks
You aren't a moderator. Shush. Thanks.
A lot of users spammed threads, go bug them for it.

One thing to say to Mr. Beetall though, many of your ideas have been suggested. It only takes a little bit of digging with a shovel into the gold mine in order to bump up some threads.

Number 2, has been suggested directly to CeFurkan, the administrator, and I do forget what he said but I think it was around how it's being coded and couldn't be properly worked out.. I need to find where I posted it for the real answer XD

Number 3, Yea I can agree with that a little.
Number 4, yeeeaaaa..

Number 5, yes.

Number 6, No. Argued several times. Zeniths+ are obviously rare. Strongest monsters in game(especially Ancients) and should be quite the hard find and catch.
Once found, you better have some serious concentration to not hit the "R" button on your keyboard.
Just remember what are zeniths+ on the map before hunting.
1-2-4-5 supported and probably will be implemented
3 not
6 definitely not Smile it is getting heavily abused
"3 not" Confused

Good to hear most are plausible, and @ sparrow, I normally find that forum searches dont like me very much, so it would've taken hours to find out if these were discussed before in individual cases and secondly, I have had mods mad at me in other forums for "bumping dead threads", which are the 2 main reasons I posted all these the way I did. Angel
The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.
Village of the Dragon
[Image: tumblr_mc89crxJQ51qky89ho1_500.png]
Yes, the forum search function thingy doesn't work much o-o
Other forums are quite different than our forum ;D

When bumping threads here, make sure you have something relevant to add to the subject instead of bumping it with something meaningless.
That's all we care about here when it comes to bumping^^
Actually for 6), I think it makes a lot of sense that if a player has a certain number of badges that the monster will force you to fight it.  They like a challenge and wont let you leave until they are done beating all of your monsters.
Like 5 Badges for Zeniths, 10 Badges for Legendaries and 19 for Ancients

Even with the "Are you Sure Popup" people will still ignore it. Especially me :-D

but the 6 definitely not is disappointing.
--------------------------------------

Ummmm....I find the ancient percentage a little low. Ok, I find it absurdly low. It is not fun to click a button for an hour. It just isn't. At all :-(
[Image: thelegendssigf.png]
The Bloodbath Arena Leader for the Legends Guild.
My Monster Fanfiction story!
Great ideas, it would really improve the gameplay!