Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle results problem
Well after i do a battle the battle results page comes up and it dosnt show anything its just blank and becuz of that my monsters arnt learning any new moves.So plz fix
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Post an image.
I have troubles doing that i know how to take a screen shot but idk how to post it on here
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-H...screenshot

'-'

Upload image, post img link here.
i think i know what happened did your monster who was fighting the wild monster did your monster and the wild monster both die?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
no i won the battle
no i meant that (since you have more then 1 monster) that monster who you chose to fight with against the wild 1 must've fainted
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
This has happened to me.

When two moves have the same priority level, the game executes both at the same time (this most commonly happens when the monsters have speed within ten points of each other.), caused sometimes by self sacrificing moves. (IE. BOMBER)

The blank screen is the result of both monsters fainting, thus even if you have more monsters that are not fainted, since they did not partake in the battle, They are not shown (there KOed)

IF both monsters faint, you should get the money. There is no other way around this to my knowledge. It is simple gameplay mechanics.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
OMG listen to me the monster did not die becuz im training right now and i use one monster and before that monster dies i switch to another and kill the wild monster and it still shows nuthin

another way i know the monster isnt dieing is becuz i go and battle with the sae monster right after i get done with a battle
(2011-08-01, 10:34 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: This has happened to me.

When two moves have the same priority level, the game executes both at the same time (this most commonly happens when the monsters have speed within ten points of each other.), caused sometimes by self sacrificing moves. (IE. BOMBER)

The blank screen is the result of both monsters fainting, thus even if you have more monsters that are not fainted, since they did not partake in the battle, They are not shown (there KOed)

IF both monsters faint, you should get the money. There is no other way around this to my knowledge. It is simple gameplay mechanics.

i see what you mean. i will check this issue.