Heh heh heh.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

nope changed my mind i dont really want any pokemon not even a shiny one =3
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
NOES!
*flings alla typhlosion at Meta Knight*
There, that's settled. Now let the true battle begin.
*Smashes Chuck Norris into the ice*
I SUMMON BOREAS, GOD OF THE NORTH WIND!
*earth trembles, wind blows in from the north, carving a block of ice into a statue of a man with a thick beard*
The ice shalt break, and the arctic's fury shall be unleashed! KYUREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
*ice shatters, in place in Boreas*
Boreas: HOOOYAHHHHH!
*Creates giant blizzard, freezes Meta Knight*
*Boreas leaps into the air, followed by the twin Kyurem (me and reshirem, yes I know how i spelled it,) and comes crashing down, shattering the earth itself*
When the dust settles, there shall be no more Meta Knight. When the north wind blows.....
yu're screwed.
LIKE A BOSS

at least you smashed chuck norris.. he should be eliminated i hope so at least
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

You just insult his latest movie and he runs away crying. Big Grin
LIKE A BOSS

Not true! Chuck Noris dont care bout dat!
Chuck Norris is eliminated. Game over.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*outrages and Draco meteors phoenix*
LIKE A BOSS

*Phoenix dont care because he lives in the real world!...And threw grenade at Zekrom
I'm an ice dragon. And evidently you don't because you're playing this game right now and your avatar is Knuckles the Echidna.
*protects from grenade*
White Kyurem: You forgetting about me?
Ice burn!
LIKE A BOSS

Yours is a professor Cleffa! whats up with that! and focus blast.

post some Nanolites!
It's a British cleffa!
*dodges*
LIKE A BOSS

Fine, dont care! Horn drill and seriously scan some Nanos!
I'm a higher level! And you're a phoenix? Horn drill seriously?
Anyways...
*catches phoenix, Tosses in the air to kyurem (w) who Draco meteors silly little bird*
LIKE A BOSS

Phoenix torches silly dragon who is only cool because it isnt itself and a combo of two!
wrong! * takes neutral damage, and hits back with a fusion flare first and then fusion bolt for .5x damage and a 2x hit boosted to 4x*
Bwahaha
LIKE A BOSS

Im no freaking Pokemon! I dont abide by your resistances! Im like a force of nature!
I am a corpse reanimated. Actually two corpses cuz I have both kyurems, but whatever.
transfer aura to werelion. My own animal btw
It's an electrically charged werewolf lion who can leap up to 50 feet high from a dead standstill.
LIKE A BOSS

corpses reanimated? u lose hp, u faint! now go scurry back to the Pokemon center!
I'm a werelion now. And you can't faint corpses. *Jumps, tears at phoenix with electrically charged claws, sends kyurems to back up with polar generator.*
LIKE A BOSS

WHAT THE HECK! READ THE LETTERS! PHOENIX DEFEATS ALL POOR Excuses FOR CREATURES! (except dragons, they're not poor) AND WINS! END OF BATTLE! CHECK MATE! NOW POST SOME NANOS PLEEz!
WRONG! WERELIONS OWN PHOENIXES! I BET IF YOU CHUCKED A PARROT IT A CAGE WITH A HUNGRY LION, THE LION WOULD WIN! HA! APPLIES HERE TOO! THEY HAVE A FIRE-RESISTANT COAT AS THE WERE-LION WAS INVENTED TO HUNT LAVA GOLEMS (AGAIN BY ME) WHO ARE MADE OF LAVA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DON'T BELIEVE IN CHECKMATE!
*wins*
LIKE A BOSS

BABY LION, or humungous condor? condor! and sorry, ur algebra is hard
Adult lion vs condor. Lion. Simply because condor's aren't very powerful. Weak talons and beak strength.
LIKE A BOSS

well countered, well indeed. Truce cousin?
Fine. but no alliesies. i gotta beat down anyone else. *Transfers aura back into Kyurem (B) but keeps the were-lion around for usefulness.*

Dat were-lion. AHA! NANOLITE! *twirls finger in the sir and struts off like a british Cleffa.*
LIKE A BOSS

............idk anymore -.- um lets see here.........ah yes right *ahem* alright well you guys cannot defeat the creator of all pokemon the one and only.....ARCEUS!!!!!!! *summons arceus* alright arceus use judgement!!! *arcues used judgement! its super effective!!! wild british cleffa and wild knuckles the echidna and wild black kyurem all died!!!!!* so much win =3
Small words FTW 8D
Wrong! I'm not a British Cleffa! And...
*summons Giratina*
Giratina, drag Arceus into the Distortion World!
*portal opens up, creates a vacuum, as Giratina pulls Arceus in, the portal shuts, and there is a deathly silence.*
LIKE A BOSS

alright i have a giratina too =3 *summons giratina* giratina help out your bud arceus please *giratina brings out arcues and kills off other giratina in the process* wow good job giratina =3 *snuggles with giratina*
Small words FTW 8D
Giratina can't die! Rebirth!
*Giratina fight to the death*
grabs a Growlithe, snuggles with that growlithe, ha icy.
LIKE A BOSS

arcanine is 100,000,000x better than a growlithe =3 *summons arcanine and snuggles with it* oh and btw have you not watched the giratina movie the part where giratina died -.-
Small words FTW 8D
  • 3(current)