• 2(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
darkrai was not invented by chuck norris darkrai was invented by the POKEMON COMPANY Dodgy
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
And the pokemon companys was based of of chuck noris's awsomeness so owned
and chuck norris,darkrai and the pokemon company were based off of me sooo he's pretty much dead already cuz pokemon company made darkrai chuck norris owns darkrai but i own chuck norris,darkrai and the pokemon company then i used darkrai to own chuck norris so you just got owned by a girl =3
Small words FTW 8D
No one owns Chuck he owns everyone else........ Owned!
immortals own chuck norris and im one of them so OWNED!!!!!!!
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-09-09, 10:30 PM)Shadow11770 Wrote: ya but chuck noris cant be beaten nor destroyed. and he can destroy anyone
so automatic win !! lol
Its true! Im with Shadow
night phoenix get out of here...............FALCON PAWNCH!!!!!!!!!!! *sends phoenix flying out of here* win against another person yay =3
Small words FTW 8D
>.> chuck Norris is not invincible
Signature Shop
Oh ho-to-the-no! *Phoenix burns all to a crisp, more or less.*
ya chuck noris isent invincible he owns the word invincible lol
night im immortal you cant just burn an immortal into a crisp more or less >.> plus i control all fire so ha =3
Small words FTW 8D
...ur a piplup, a small, flightless, first-form bird, called icy. PHOENIX!
thats not true its just a name you fail person .-.
Small words FTW 8D
OH SNAP NIGHT! Anyways...
*Summons Kyurem,*
I infuse my soul with this lifeless corpse, so that we may become whole again!!!
*Bright blue light drowns out everything, then whole world goes dark briefly*
Black Kyurem: PLAYTIME'S OVER, KIDDIES!!!!
FREEZE SHOCK!
KZZZZZZZZZZZZZZCHHJKKKZZZZXZZ
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

freeze shock wont work on me i control fire here and im immortal =3
Small words FTW 8D
freeze shoch has like, 70 accuracy. i'm not too fussed. *dodges*
now for some fiery type moves.........FALCON PAWNCH!!!!!!! *sends black kyurem and seviper flying out of here* win against 2 people =3
Small words FTW 8D
Viper blocks. executes ice cream sandwich maker. everyone is coated in ice cream. game over, and vipe wins. Tongue
*melts ice cream rapidly* oh no you dont seviper >=3 *sends out kyogre* kyogre use water gun *kyogre used water gun! its super effective!!! wild seviper got blown away by pure awesomeness!!!* lol how do you like that seviper X3
Small words FTW 8D
>.> wierdoa
Signature Shop
.....………............FALCON PAWNCH!!!!!! *falcon punches phanto outta here* so much win lol ;3
Small words FTW 8D
And u control fire because...?
(2012-09-10, 04:01 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: .....………............FALCON PAWNCH!!!!!! *falcon punches phanto outta here* so much win lol ;3
Yu falcon punch me Dodgy thats cool iApparently got punch by a pyromaniac of a 11 year , who magically have the power to wield fire -.-
Signature Shop
oh snwap!
...snwap, not my best idea. Tongue
bah. I don't care about puny falcon punches. I need more power, stronger allies...
AHA!
*Grabs DS, trades with noob who has White 2*
ME: So, my patrat for your reshiram?
Noob: yeah. And your sewaddle for my kyurem? What a good trade.
ME: Yeah......
DNA LINK PIN.
White Kyurem:GROAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
Oh, fine, icy. Falcon punch? Weaksauce. How about
FUSION FLARE!
Followed by...
FUSION BOLT!
Unstoppable.
And...
*Send out Ripjaw my Feraligatr*
Waterfall.
*Watches as water shoots up from the ground as Ripjaw climbs up before leaping off and crashing down on Meta Knight/Icy with thousands of gallons of water*
It's super effective.
LIKE A BOSS

Pyrrhon senses danger...
*sees thread*
AND NOW PYRRHON SEES IT
*Pyroblaster*
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
*deflects*
LIKE A BOSS

alright shock you want a battle i'll give you a battle >=3 *summons all pokemon and yugioh monsters and all monsters from this game*
beat that shock >.>
Small words FTW 8D
Ha! Twin Move: POLAR GENERATOR!
*arctic wind blows in, coating everything in ice. The sun rises in the background, darkening the Kyurem's faces but giving them a ghostly aura. They roar, and pillars of ice shoot from the ground, each one with a red or blue glowing sphere nestled inside. The ground vibrates, and the air crackles with energy as the spheres launch wave after wave of fire and lightning, destroying everything within 200mi.*
And if that isn't enough...
*Summons shiny dream World Serperior*
A WILD Serperior.
*Makes Meta Knight Want*

(2012-09-11, 10:34 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: Ha! Twin Move: POLAR GENERATOR!
*arctic wind blows in, coating everything in ice. The sun rises in the background, darkening the Kyurem's faces but giving them a ghostly aura. They roar, and pillars of ice shoot from the ground, each one with a red or blue glowing sphere nestled inside. The ground vibrates, and the air crackles with energy as the spheres launch wave after wave of fire and lightning, destroying everything within 200mi.*
And if that isn't enough...
*Summons shiny dream World Serperior*
A WILD Serperior.
*Makes Meta Knight Want*
BTW I WOULD NEVER EVER USE THE FUSION BOLT FLARE COMBO IN COMPETITIVE BATTLING
LIKE A BOSS

me no want serperior me gots 1,000,000 of those me want 1,000,000 typhlosion lol =3
Small words FTW 8D
  • 2(current)