Poll: Rate, so cef (owner) knows what u guys think
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 awesome stars!!!!!
68.89%
4 awesome stars!!
20.00%
3 awesome stars
4.44%
2 stars
4.44%
1 thingy
2.22%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Awesome thread: Improve the game with me
(2013-11-01, 07:54 PM)Qurac23 Wrote: Keep working hard to improve the game santyBig Grin

I am bro, I am. Smile => New ghost zone theme Qurac.
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
This stuff is fantastic game music.  xD   I love the ambiance!
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2013-11-03, 10:06 AM)Henrie Wrote: This stuff is fantastic game music.  xD   I love the ambiance!

Hey Henrie,

Thanks for your reaction on my work.

(You are a great artist. I hope to see more of your drawings!)
            thx PRYSMA 2
this is gonna be awesome no more quiet sound in game Wink
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
monster center theme: Angel not bad...
Zone 16, ghost theme: Smooth sailing throughout this piece
healing monster theme: hmm..Sleepy
zone 10, electric theme: Smile

The electric theme is my favorite. That piece builds up the tension into a climax. (The climax isn't that strong though.)
Its good that you found this game. Cefurkan is building up a good staff. (Ah, you're not getting paid for this.)
(2013-11-04, 07:45 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote: monster center theme: Angel not bad...
Zone 16, ghost theme: Smooth sailing throughout this piece
healing monster theme: hmm..Sleepy
zone 10, electric theme: Smile

The electric theme is my favorite. That piece builds up the tension into a climax. (The climax isn't that strong though.)
Its good that you found this game. Cefurkan is building up a good staff. (Ah, you're not getting paid for this.)

Thank you!  It is also my favorite :p.
The problem is that all songs keep on repeating themselves. So how better the climax, how stranger the transition back to the beginning of the song.. 

I really appreciate your supposition about my music.

And no. I don't want to get paid. I want to support this game in my own way. Cefurkan did reward me with an awesome monster Wink. It keeps me motivated.
            thx PRYSMA 2
Love the ghost theme....very spookySmile
You really know a LOT about composition - and it shows in your art.  Keep up the good work, you are very talented, Santy!  ^____^
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
awesome! it injects that extra life into the game, gj. i would afk in the city just to listen to that song lol.
[Image: image]
He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right -Confucius
Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity -Will Smith
Be cool. Be an Akatslowinian -Slow
(2013-11-06, 07:41 PM)Slow Wrote: awesome! it injects that extra life into the game, gj. i would afk in the city just to listen to that song lol.
Hey,
Hahaha!! thank all of you. So much listeners today! Big Grin

The city is also one of my favorites! 
Thx for the support.

Santy
            thx PRYSMA 2
What theme are u doing to do next?
(2013-11-07, 01:40 AM)Qurac23 Wrote: What theme are u doing to do next?
Hey Qurac,

I just uploaded 2 songs Smile! Its the shop theme and the grass zone theme. I hope u like those.

NEXT?
I think I'll try to make a huge track with orchestra with 2 parts (if it works, i hope i don't fail this one). 
So a lot of work, but I'm gonna use part A for zone 1 and part B for the mixed zone. 
(But it could be used for something different). I'll decide later on.
            thx PRYSMA 2
Okay I'll keep checking ur web page for the new oneSmile
Hi,

I think having music would be very awesome to this game. And thanks Santy for such a great idea and devotion. ^.^
Once again, I'm voting 5 stars for this idea. The game would be a lot more awesome with this music feature. Thanks ^.^
Amazing! Nothing else needs to be said except for a big "Thanks for improving the game!" Big Grin
These are seriously great. As a musician myself I appreciate your craftsmanship. Well done Santy.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I love the fact that you're in my guild Big Grin
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
I know we have one of the best in the game.
great stuff santy ;) keep up the great work hope to hear some more from you
[Image: 149ay5s.png]
Monster Of The Hidden Mist
I'm crying just on listening to the ice theme...
(2013-11-21, 09:06 PM)Qurac23 Wrote: I'm crying just on listening to the ice theme...

The ice theme is deleting himself over and over again on the mixcloud site. I'll try to upload it next week. 
If it isn't working then, i'll change to soundcloud or another site.. I'm going to put remaster versions then probably (only final versions with better quality).
            thx PRYSMA 2
(2013-11-22, 08:47 AM)Santy Wrote:
(2013-11-21, 09:06 PM)Qurac23 Wrote: I'm crying just on listening to the ice theme...

The ice theme is deleting himself over and over again on the mixcloud site. I'll try to upload it next week. 
If it isn't working then, i'll change to soundcloud or another site.. I'm going to put remaster versions then probably (only final versions with better quality).

Whenever you do, this community will have your back. Smile

Well, we won't have your back if you rob a bank or something, but you get what I'm saying, right? Undecided
(2013-11-22, 09:04 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote:
(2013-11-22, 08:47 AM)Santy Wrote:

Whenever you do, this community will have your back. Smile

Well, we won't have your back if you rob a bank or something, but you get what I'm saying, right? Undecided

Big thank you man!
            thx PRYSMA 2
woow nice,really good idea,this game is improving Big Grin
trolololololololololololololol                  Big Grin
I liked the pvp theme, and whenever i hear the fighting theme, i can only think psychic zone lol
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
(2013-11-24, 11:39 PM)tons_o_snot Wrote: I liked the pvp theme, and whenever i hear the fighting theme, i can only think psychic zone lol

You have a good point. I make for the psychic theme a song with maybe the same lead instrument. But I'll make it even more psychic-isch for u.Big Grin
            thx PRYSMA 2
Y do i have to have atleast 5 posts to vote????Angry

Thumbnail(s)

thanks for your hard work santy!
I needz music! Great work santy
Look at me now kid.