Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avoid spam - what to do while the game is down?
(2012-08-06, 01:04 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: This thread is spamtastic.
It let us work out a chat.

I can get zach to PM you it.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
If it's IRC, then okay.

Anything else, no thanks :3
Okay guys i'll go watch some anime then come back CYA
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-08-06, 01:06 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: If it's IRC, then okay.

Anything else, no thanks :3
Yeah sorry, Zach set up an xat x.X

I prefer IRC too, that or skype.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Eh, no probs. I got anime to watch and other games to play Cool

Maybe make some sigs along with it.
if yall want,yall can make a irc chat and pm me th link .-.
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
IRC Chat is more professional.

Taboo chat causes problems and if this whole community were to get on it and the chat didn't have the proper options installed, then.... ioaebtoiuaebtg *kaboom*
well make an IRC chat,and ill join and tell people in my chat to join
(2012-08-06, 01:21 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: well make an IRC chat,and ill join and tell people in my chat to join
Don't worry about it. There's only a few people there.

I can't make IRC chats anyway.. I forget how to set everything and such.
ehh,ill try to make 1 then...
Im glad the server is down. More people on forum *-*
What t do when server is down? Have a bit of chit chat with Ghost thats what.
(>^-^)>~ Yay For Closed Game! ~<(^-^<)
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
pretty sad theres only 11k people registered and 400k people in game,idk how they dont use th forum(must played for like 2 minutes then left)
Well, I'm not saying I'm glad the game is down but for users to get more of the forum side, it's great Cool

Everyone needs a break from the game, I'm not saying it was a good thing that it was shut down abruptly, it was very unfortunate but let's be optimistic here and look forward to the game re-connecting ^_^
(2012-08-06, 03:29 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Well, I'm not saying I'm glad the game is down but for users to get more of the forum side, it's great Cool

Everyone needs a break from the game, I'm not saying it was a good thing that it was shut down abruptly, it was very unfortunate but let's be optimistic here and look forward to the game re-connecting ^_^
The game was not shut down... it was attacked. as long as the attack continues... it will remain down. Could mean the end forever (but I HIGHLY doubt someone has the resources to keep something like that up, it would take a lot of power and a lot of tenacity which 99% of people would not have.)
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-08-06, 03:31 AM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2012-08-06, 03:29 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Well, I'm not saying I'm glad the game is down but for users to get more of the forum side, it's great Cool

The game was not shut down... it was attacked. as long as the attack continues... it will remain down. Could mean the end forever (but I HIGHLY doubt someone has the resources to keep something like that up, it would take a lot of power and a lot of tenacity which 99% of people would not have.)
Cefurkan is 1%
Motivation ftw.

You're welcome.

not to mention no life and quite a good amount of computing power , probably one of those `lololol , we trolled your site cuz we could`type deals
You dare Challenge ME ?

Shut down, attacked, whatever =.= It's not accessible right now.
(2012-08-06, 03:32 AM)Anomandaris Giovanni Rake Wrote:

not to mention no life and quite a good amount of computing power , probably one of those `lololol , we trolled your site cuz we could`type deals
I agree heavily with this. I tried DDoS'ing my personal site to test it's security, and it downed that computer. I literally could not do anything else on the internet there (did manage to knock out my site though).

I doubt someone is going to pay an internet bill to keep this site down. a couple days is the most I think this will keep up, a few seconds at the least.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Just a bunch of noobs, who learned something new, practiced on a few, failed at monstermmorpg and took it down for a few.
(2012-08-06, 03:40 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Just a bunch of noobs, who learned something new, practiced on a few, failed at monstermmorpg and took it down for a few.
Or someone here pissed off a guy with a really good internet connection and computer lol.

dei's idea is probably more likely though.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-08-06, 03:40 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Just a bunch of noobs, who learned something new, practiced on a few, failed at monstermmorpg and took it down for a few.
Or it can just be Anonymous
[Image: Anonymous.jpg]

You're welcome.

another thing is its not like someone can just look up `how to execute a DDoS attack `and successfully launch one , their needs to be at least a little planning (and like nitz and i said, computing power and at least some money) but still , i believe its one of those : I know how to do this , so I will`type deals.

inb4 its just that easy now
You dare Challenge ME ?

the only thing to do is close server or something and wait. Plus moneh.

You're welcome.

Let's make a thread about future technology :o

*goes to do it*
(2012-08-06, 03:41 AM)Ghost Wrote:
Or it can just be Anonymous
Good Idea Ghost Let's speculate wildly about who did this.

Al Qaeda?
Cefurkan has multiple personality disorder and it was his dark side?
Aliens?
...Hitler?!

I am getting close to the truth. I can feel it.
[Image: dcdfcdfe.jpg]
(2012-08-06, 03:43 AM)Anomandaris Giovanni Rake Wrote: another thing is its not like someone can just look up `how to execute a DDoS attack `and successfully launch one , their needs to be at least a little planning (and like nitz and i said, computing power and at least some money) but still , i believe its one of those : I know how to do this , so I will`type deals.

inb4 its just that easy now
WELL
You could just google it and it WOULD tell you, but it's not going to give you enough to be effective. I mean, you actually need to know what you're going to do and coordinate it somehow before you just go do it. If one could simply google how to do this and be done, the internet wouldn't be the internet, It'd be a war zone.
CeFurkan Wrote:
i have nothing else better to do at work except for monstermmorpg and travian..
i guess it is failblog and travian for me at work. >.>
[Image: 501b5ca62c27bjpg.png]

This is in General Discussions, so it affects post count... I smell this to get deleted for some reason.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-08-06, 05:48 AM)Rock127 Wrote: This is in General Discussions, so it affects post count... I smell this to get deleted for some reason.
It was totally relevant to the game, so this is where it belonged?

at worst it'll get moved to off-topic.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-08-06, 12:41 AM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2012-08-06, 12:39 AM)Anomandaris Giovanni Rake Wrote: sure

10sures
What are 10 sures about?
10CHR DODGING. IT'S A SWF THING
mafia passes time quite well
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.