Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Image/Video/Art Section
Idk if this was posted before, I think it was, but i can't find it again.

Anyways,

I think there should be a branch where any Image/Art can be posted. I dont' know if it should be in the discussion of just Off-Topic.. it doesn't seem right.

I know other people on this site has pretty good artwork, but it isn't... for THIS site... I mean... I just think it would be nice, where one can post their own artwork, that isn't about this site.

I hope I explained that well enough.
[Image: cielsebastian.png]
We already have this mostly but... People will have to get permission to use the monster pictures and stuff directly from CeFurkan.

You can post your art work in the thingy.. Art place thing.. If you want O.o Just create your own thread under the category.

I did it o-0 Well, I have the monster pictures so I can also create monster sigs Big Grin
(2011-05-05, 07:33 PM)Deidara Wrote: We already have this mostly but... People will have to get permission to use the monster pictures and stuff directly from CeFurkan.

You can post your art work in the thingy.. Art place thing.. If you want O.o Just create your own thread under the category.

I did it o-0 Well, I have the monster pictures so I can also create monster sigs Big Grin

Only reason why i don't wish to post them there, is because... it says 'related to the game'. Mine are not about the game.. I mean, the one in my sig isn't related. LOL.. Henrietta from Gunslinger Girl.

I only have 2 made, and i just like to have opinions on my work. xD;; So I know what to change, work on, etc... I'm sure you can understand that, yes? Smile
Thumbs Up 
(2011-05-05, 07:34 PM)Zimlock Wrote:
(2011-05-05, 07:33 PM)Deidara Wrote: We already have this mostly but... People will have to get permission to use the monster pictures and stuff directly from CeFurkan.

Only reason why i don't wish to post them there, is because... it says 'related to the game'. Mine are not about the game.. I mean, the one in my sig isn't related. LOL.. Henrietta from Gunslinger Girl.

I only have 2 made, and i just like to have opinions on my work. xD;; So I know what to change, work on, etc... I'm sure you can understand that, yes? Smile

Everything says related to game.. Dodgy

Make some stuff about the game then and post some of your other work there too! Undecided
(2011-05-05, 07:45 PM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-05-05, 07:34 PM)Zimlock Wrote:

Everything says related to game.. Dodgy

Make some stuff about the game then and post some of your other work there too! Undecided

Yep yep, I was thinking of doing that. ... But do we really have to get permission from CeFurkan to use the monster images in our graphics, etc? It seems... too... tight?
Yes Dawn. You really do have to get permission from CeFurkan for the monster images.
Can he do that? because a great many of them come from other artists.

Following the US laws,if you ask the orginal artist, One CAN use the monsters qwithout talking to CeFurkan.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
(2011-05-05, 09:03 PM)Squall Xepher Wrote: Can he do that? because a great many of them come from other artists.

Following the US laws,if you ask the orginal artist, One CAN use the monsters qwithout talking to CeFurkan.

You have to get the images from CeFurkan.
(2011-05-05, 09:03 PM)Squall Xepher Wrote: Can he do that? because a great many of them come from other artists.

The game is from Turkey so US laws don't apply. Tongue
but talking to cefurkan about it shouldnt be a problem Smile
[Image: 2vshmcm.png] ,, Cycie is a Boss!
Of coarse you can do most of this in the off topic,although
i should bargain for a graphic section later on.
(2011-05-08, 04:43 AM)Miyavi Wrote: Of coarse you can do most of this in the off topic,although

I just liek to keep things where they belong; I like organization and I like things neat. >w<;;
That's why I don't wanna put it in the off-topic section, because... It just doesn't seem like it would go there. I mean, sure it's off-topic... but... it doesn't seem liek something that would be for discussion or anything. Maybe I'm wrong though. xD;

Only bargain for it, if you want to. ;D Eh. =P
(2011-05-08, 04:43 AM)Miyavi Wrote: Of coarse you can do most of this in the off topic,although

Make the graphic section have 2 different categories such as :
Showcase
Graphic Class

Showcase is where you can just post your work for others to see, rate, or give tips, or just help to improve.

Graphic Class is where if a user has a tutorial that they would like to show or about how to get gimp/photoshop/dreamweaver etc, you can post it there.
Also for questions and requests and stuff.
(2011-05-08, 03:00 PM)Deidara Wrote:

Showcase
Graphic Class

Showcase is where you can just post your work for others to see, rate, or give tips, or just help to improve.

Graphic Class is where if a user has a tutorial that they would like to show or about how to get gimp/photoshop/dreamweaver etc, you can post it there.

I like the idea.

But I think it should be:

Showcase - Galleries/Show off work here
Competitions - For art-related competitions
Requests - For any art requests someone might have
Tutorials and Resources - For any helpful guides, or resources or questions that one might have

4 might be a bit much, but it's organized like that, IMO.
(2011-05-08, 04:01 PM)Dawn Wrote:
(2011-05-08, 03:00 PM)Deidara Wrote:

Showcase
Graphic Class

I like the idea.

But I think it should be:

Showcase - Galleries/Show off work here
Competitions - For art-related competitions
Requests - For any art requests someone might have
Tutorials and Resources - For any helpful guides, or resources or questions that one might have

4 might be a bit much, but it's organized like that, IMO.

I like both of the ideas. It also makes sense--,
I am pretty sure there are people on this forum who would like tutorials, or have some sort of competition... I mean, I know I do! They all sound fun and entertaining.
Don't think it's needed