Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antongue, Anterra, Anteawl redesings
Photo 
Hello everyone!

I am really busy with college right now, as the semester is nearly over and I have a dozen tests coming up in the next week.

I started working on my next 3 stage monster which happen's to be garbagekeeper's Antongue based on an anteater a bit mixed with a wolf.

I thought It would be a good idea to push the design more into the direction of the wolf, even tough there are a few wolf/dog monters already, it ended up like "Mike" from Hunter x Hunter a bit, but I really wanted to give some shape to that head. Blush

Tell me what you think about it!

[Image: 622_antongue_1_3_by_hegedusroberto-d6wxht4.png]

[Update: 19.12.2013.]

Hello everyone I'm back! Sorry for the hiatus, but beside the many tests that I had, I got myself trouble with my Laptop that I'm using for drawing. I had to spend some days without it while I created a back up from every file and send to repair. So even when I would've had the time to draw the monsters, I couldn't.

Thank you for everyone's input on Antongue. The main reason why I thought It would be better to draw them dog like are his currect following stages:
[Image: 623-Anterra.png]
623 - Anterra
[Image: 624-Anteawl.png]
624 - Anteawl

But according to your comments, you would like to see it to be more Anterater like (at least it's head) So I did my best to redraw it the way you may like it.

Also I made it's fur more golden and yellow to match with the strong red.

Tell me your opinion

[Image: b44fcc39e7b1559a62de12b7f165013e-d6yit5i.png]

[Update: 28.12.2013.]

Hy everyone! I'm sorry for being late!

I would like to wish everyone late Happy Holidays! And to those who don't celebrate any, I wish you to have an awesome day! Smile

Anyway, here are the 3 stages of our Anteater based monster! Hope you like it!

[Image: e3fee963955f2360a38ed54f38006ea3-d6zqmet.png]
Thats nice. But imo the light yellow feels like the wrong color to balance the red, maybe do a more metallic yellow/chromatic yellow a la shadow the hedgehogs super form
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
there u go orbo do hes things its ok but u can do better just litlle bitt
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
I agree it needs a little more work on it, but its nice Smile
Woah that looks like a wolf 0.0
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
I think it's perfect.
Nah the coloration is slightly off imo alyx
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Needs a bit more, but it's a good start. The detail and shape/posture are good, but it's colours need work.
Resident noob
I like thatSmile
I like the original better. This one is too cute to be a true monster.
I like it but it's a bit too 'wolfish' for my taste if you know what I mean... imo the monster should be based more off an anteater rather than wolf. The features in GK's which do somewhat resemble those of the canine family are minimal and should be kept as so...

I know you can do better Rob Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Wolf/Anteater hybrid looks baws Imo. The colors look exactly the same to me? I don't really see what's wrong with them.. Either way I give it +5. Better than I could do. Tongue
[Update: 19.12.2013.]

Hello everyone I'm back! Sorry for the hiatus, but beside the many tests that I had, I got myself trouble with my Laptop that I'm using for drawing. I had to spend some days without it while I created a back up from every file and send to repair. So even when I would've had the time to draw the monsters, I couldn't.

Thank you for everyone's input on Antongue. The main reason why I thought It would be better to draw them dog like are his currect following stages:
[Image: 623-Anterra.png]
623 - Anterra
[Image: 624-Anteawl.png]
624 - Anteawl

But according to your comments, you would like to see it to be more Anterater like (at least it's head) So I did my best to redraw it the way you may like it.

Also I made it's fur more golden and yellow to match with the strong red.

Tell me your opinion

[Image: b44fcc39e7b1559a62de12b7f165013e-d6yit5i.png]

ps.: I'll look into the next stages as possible.
Wanted to comment earlier, but decided against it as my opinion was stated.  Got plenty of wolves, no anteaters, so I really was hoping you'd go anteater-esqu with this one.  <3

THAT SAID.  I love how you were able to keep the puppy-sit pose and change the head with minimal adjustment.  Colors looked nice before, but look a bit better with the adjustment.  c:  I expect the rest of the line will be a challenge, but those are good for ya now and again.  You're going down an awesome road with the neck beard fluff!  lol  Lovin' it!

Sorry about your laptop, s'rough when they get messed up.  Here's hoping it's not an expensive repair.  I know they're prone to hard drive failures.  :X  Keep up the good work Rob.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Preferred the wolfish look a lot more. But this one gives it a cute appeal most definitely. I enjoy it either way, and would love to see how the rest of is Evo's turn out. Great work, man.
A little strange, look like wolfish more
Hy everyone! I'm sorry for being late!

Here are the final designs of our Anteater based monster! Hope you like them! Tell me your opinion Big Grin

[Image: e3fee963955f2360a38ed54f38006ea3-d6zqmet.png]
nice!
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
Amazing drawingSmile. Love the details.
These are beastly o.0
Move over honey badger, we have a new bad arse in town.  Gosh, I love this guy.  Gonna spend some time looking for one!
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Wow, you're a great artist, keep it coming cuz I'm loving this
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Love how Anteawl looks! I also really like the perspective in Anterra's redraw. Excellent job!
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Much large, can't see too well.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
hopefully these new ones will be added very soon