Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can finally make my own thread! So hello, everyone, my name is Horizon. I know my name says Horion, but that was a mistake on my part, which I'm trying to get fixed. I am 19, and an avid pokemon fan. I'm also a professional writer/roleplayer. I've got the start of a novel already, which I'm hoping to self-publish within a few years. 

Anyways, I'm brand new here, and hoping to meet some cool people, maybe learn a bit more of how this game works :)
Should post your story on line somewhere, gettsome feedback and a following gong
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Welcome to the M3O forum community Horizon! Big Grin

Best of luck with your novel and feel free to ask me any game-related questions (I'll do my best to answer them). The staff (ie. moderators) are also generally very helpful/ knowledgeable when it comes to questions.

My IGN is Tanklet
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(2013-09-29, 05:36 PM)orboknown Wrote: Should post your story on line somewhere, gettsome feedback and a following gong

I actually have :) There's a writers site called Silver Pen.

(2013-09-30, 01:10 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Welcome to the M3O forum community Horizon! :D

Best of luck with your novel and feel free to ask me any game-related questions (I'll do my best to answer them). The staff (ie. moderators) are also generally very helpful/ knowledgeable when it comes to questions.

My IGN is Tanklet

Thanks Pyro! That's a nice name by the way :) Very funny.
Hehe your welcome and thanks Horizon Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Yiplahoy Horizon,

Good luck dude. 

Yo yey yekeyey yekedieyey,
Santy
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
(2013-09-30, 01:32 PM)Santy Wrote: Yiplahoy Horizon,

Good luck dude. 

Yo yey yekeyey yekedieyey,
Santy

o.o Um, thanks?