Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous Threatens Sony and Some Pop Stars
Here is the full text of their threat:

Anonymous Wrote:"Hello, SONY.
We are Anonymous.

It has come to the attention of the Anonymous activist community that you have chosen to stand by the Stop Online Piracy Act. This act will halt online businesses and restrict access to many sites for many users. Supporting SOPA is like trying to throw an entire company from off a bridge. Your support to the act is a signed death warrant to SONY Company and Associates. Therefore, yet again, we have decided to destroy your network. We will dismantle your phantom from the internet. Prepare to be extinguished. Justice will be swift, and it will be for the people, whether some like it or not. Sony, you have been warned.

To those doubting our powers. We've infiltrated the servers of Bank of America, The United States Department of Defense, The United Nations, and Lockheed Martin. In one day.

For their approval to SOPA, we have also declared that our fury be brought upon the following persons. Justin Bieber. Lady Gaga. Kim Kardashian. and Taylor Swift.

Operation Blackout, engaged.
Operation Mayhem, engaged.
Operation LulzXmas, engaged.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Supporters of SOPA, you should've expected us."

And here's a video of them saying the message in a robotic voice.

LOL I hope they actually do this, that would be hilarious.
I absolutely do not believe this with the following points :
(2011-12-30, 08:24 PM)Lamb Wrote: To those doubting our powers. We've infiltrated the servers of Bank of America, The United States Department of Defense, The United Nations, and Lockheed Martin. In one day.
And....

Quote:For their approval to SOPA, we have also declared that our fury be brought upon the following persons. Justin Bieber. Lady Gaga. Kim Kardashian. and Taylor Swift.

Ohohoh, this is just lovely. XD

I wonder if they'll do thisthough. SOPA sounds like bad news to the internet in general.
This whole thing is weird :/ Just very weird.
(2011-12-30, 08:31 PM)Kamidara Wrote: This whole thing is weird :/ Just very weird.
The question is... why SONY? Why not Nintendo? Why not a different major company that supports it?

Eh. It'll be intriguing.
Sony is actually cool.

And yea, why not nintendo? Nintendo sucks. '-'
I'm not sure if I'm amused or that I really want this to be real and watch the carnage unfold.

A bit of both I think. I can't imagine this kind of threat will gain them many supporters if they are serious.
These guys shouldn't be hard to track if they use YouTube @_@
The government obviously doesn't care and thinks they're bluffing.
I think they're a cool group of people though Big Grin
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2011-12-30, 09:53 PM)Ghost Wrote: These guys shouldn't be hard to track if they use YouTube @_@
You realize if you use a proxy server you can hide your IP while you register for a YouTube account and upload a video, right? And the only way to track it is to do it while it's uploading the information, once the IP is changed again there's no tracing it.
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
Shoshin just owned Ghost o.o Computer Style.
Shoshinryu Wrote:
Ghost Wrote:These guys shouldn't be hard to track if they use YouTube @_@

You realize if you use a proxy server you can hide your IP while you register for a YouTube account and upload a video, right? And the only way to track it is to do it while it's uploading the information, once the IP is changed again there's no tracing it.

And that's only one anon. The Man targeting one individual for a reason as dumb as uploading a video would peeve the activist chans into a frenzy.

[Image: GgcM.png]
this anonymous group again? they must really hate sony and why target pop starts? from video game companies to government and now to people they must be crazy.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
They hate Sony because someone beat them on Black Ops and they will never forgive them. It's because they didn't know how to play so they take it out on the company O.o

(2011-12-31, 12:48 AM)Kamidara Wrote: They hate Sony because someone beat them on Black Ops and they will never forgive them. It's because they didn't know how to play so they take it out on the company O.o
LMAO they are on nerd rge against sonyy why sony whyy take out microsoft!!! >:O

[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
Hey.. Take out NINTENDO instead of Microsoft.

And why not go after the big shots such as Apple? Even though I love Apple, why don't they go after them?

Speaking of thinking small geez =_=
(2011-12-30, 10:16 PM)Shoshinryu Wrote:
(2011-12-30, 09:53 PM)Ghost Wrote: These guys shouldn't be hard to track if they use YouTube @_@
I think they're a cool group of people though :D
...oGawd i'm sorry D;<

You're welcome.

*reads that it's Anonymous* 4chan. I knew it.
[Image: greyvodo.png]
I am the real Anonymous, just keep it a secret. Big Grin

You're welcome.

I stand with Wikia, The call of Duty wiki, and Equestria Daily,

STOP SOPA!

[Image: Isupport2.jpg]
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Nintendo is a lost cause, they're more likely to change Sony's mind about SOPA then they are Nintendo's. Proxies keep logs, ISP's keep logs. Route through China = I'm sorry what is this log thing you speak off? They don't log incoming traffic only outgoing for there own reasons.

SOPA needs to die, pop stars that endorse things they don't understand...no all pop stars should burn. People idiolize them as ideals, immediately meaning they are no longer equal to others. All people are equal anything beyond that I dislike.

As I've said before and will say again, SOPA will destroy the worlds economy if it comes into play.
(2011-12-31, 04:46 PM)Xanord Wrote: Nintendo is a lost cause, they're more likely to change Sony's mind about SOPA then they are Nintendo's. Proxies keep logs, ISP's keep logs. Route through China = I'm sorry what is this log thing you speak off? They don't log incoming traffic only outgoing for there own reasons.

SOPA needs to die, pop stars that endorse things they don't understand...no all pop stars should burn. People idiolize them as ideals, immediately meaning they are no longer equal to others. All people are equal anything beyond that I dislike.

As I've said before and will say again, SOPA will destroy the worlds economy if it comes into play.
Thank you, my friend.
[Image: rainbow_dash_salute_by_atomicgreymon-d3bo0dx.png]

CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Wait... take out nintendo? the gaming overlords who bring us pokemon? seems like blasphemy to me...
I don't think so it sounds good the threaten of this types. May be it just a rumor about it as its not to give any jerk the company like it. Also they are using their advertisements like the usual on sign and digital form also so this like blaa blaa..
Gold Coast Signs and Banners At Ashmore Signs
Hrmpf
Resident noob
What's the point in threatening anyone? I understand what Anonymous wants done, but is breaking the law really the best way to get justice? In some extreme cases I could agree that it is. But with all the things that Anonymous has done.. It just seems a bit much.
Photo 
what do you suspect? add it my facebook okaygoodscom
well Supporting SOPA just doesn't make sense...internet world will not remain like it has been till now.
sony got a very serious hit this time