Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi today i'm going to talk about hunting ancients yes I am new but I know quite some about this game I use to play before
There are 3 easy ways to catch a ancient I recommend you read all three so you know which is best for you.

Number 1 Find a friend with the monster and battle that guy/girl and find out the weakness and the overhands you can get with that monster

Example the Rajijunder ancient

its weakness are water but if I want to not kill it and catch I would use fighting style that makes it go to 10-1 % Health and to catch a ancient I strongly recommend you use a ultimate box and use an attractive player while hunting

Number 2 Go to the monster dex and find out its stats and how much health it has than go around in the area and find the monster with the same attribute and battle it and see what works the best

Number 3 the easiest and the most fastest way I recommend u research on your ancient good training and good way to do research in that zone the ancient is find all the NPC's with the monster that you are hunting and fight it with every style possible and see if you can either defeat it or not and what was the most affective

Sorry if this was bad or didn't help you

Thank you for your time -Eramyst

Also I only made this because people were saying they killed or got killed by the ancient just wanted to try and help Smile
[Image: Obito-Harvey-001.png%3fpsid%3d1?rdrts=66690578]
Do you want know better way to monster hunt?
Make monster with equality hp move + 1hp left move like:
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Mantice-Monster-Dex-76 (Level Off) + (Restrained Hail)
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Brachpour-Monster-Dex-888 (Level Off) + (Bright Shock)
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Xwartya-Monster-Dex-906 (Equality) + (Intoxicate)

Or keep 2 monsters each with one of those move type (1st with hp equality and 2nd with 1hp left).

Best ability for those monster are:
Beyond Type (hit even to immunity)
Expert Leader (more exp)

Best nature with low hp bonus and high def + sp. def.
HP moves got low priority so don't need speed. (Good natures: Tank, Butcher, Reaper)

Bag:
Few Ultimate box and many Moster Box*
Many Perfect Revive and Ultimate Revive
Minor Arcanum, if someone want catch monsters with 1hp to Monster Box 50g*

Troubles:
If enemy got regenerator ability or hp regen moves, fight will go longer and its almost impossible catch in to Monster Box.

* - There is only one thing, You need to look out very careful. Check enemy Monster moves for recoill dmg type. If enemy got Recoill moves don't use 1hp moves.
(2014-02-13, 08:53 AM)Luqas Wrote: Do you want know better way to monster hunt?
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Mantice-Monster-Dex-76 (Level Off) + (Restrained Hail)
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Brachpour-Monster-Dex-888 (Level Off) + (Bright Shock)

Expert Leader (more exp)

Best nature with low hp bonus and high def + sp. def. HP moves got low priority so don't need speed. (Good natures: Tank, Butcher, Reaper)

Bag:

Troubles:
If enemy got regenerator ability or hp regen moves, fight will go longer and its almost impossible catch in to Monster Box.

* - There is only one thing, You need to look out very careful. Check enemy Monster moves for recoill dmg type. If enemy got Recoill moves don't use 1hp moves.
great advice Smile
(2014-02-13, 08:53 AM)Luqas Wrote: Do you want know better way to monster hunt?

Expert Leader (more exp)

Best nature with low hp bonus and high def + sp. def.
HP moves got low priority so don't need speed. (Good natures: Tank, Butcher, Reaper)

Bag:

Troubles:

nice Big Grin
(2014-02-13, 07:15 AM)Eramyst Wrote: Number 1 Find a friend with the monster and battle that guy/girl and find out the weakness and the overhands you can get with that monster

Number 3 the easiest and the most fastest way I recommend u research on your ancient good training and good way to do research in that zone the ancient is find all the NPC's with the monster that you are hunting and fight it with every style possible and see if you can either defeat it or not and what was the most affective

not good, wild ancients have their stats boosted, even trained ancients aren't as strong

(2014-02-13, 07:15 AM)Eramyst Wrote: Number 2 Go to the monster dex and find out its stats and how much health it has than go around in the area and find the monster with the same attribute and battle it and see what works the best

same as before, but at least you can check the move it may have depending where you hunt(because of level cap), still the dex won't tell you, the stat calculator may do, if you knew the specific data of the monster you will encounter

(2014-02-13, 08:53 AM)Luqas Wrote: If enemy got regenerator ability or hp regen moves, fight will go longer and its almost impossible catch in to Monster Box.

for expert regenerator, you can bleed the monster(unless it has bleed immunity or perfect body too), the regen heals 15% and the bleed damages 15% too, so they negate each other(regen goes first, so it won't faint)

as for the recoil, a monster with immunity for that attack will do(recoil happens when the attack succeeds at damaging the opponent)

you will also need a debuffer, just in case the opponent has a stat raising move
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
Snot, he's been banned
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
still gotta correct it, what if someone is looking for info and gets all confused by what is posted here?
My first ancient
¬_¬
(2014-02-19, 10:03 PM)tons_o_snot Wrote:
(2014-02-13, 07:15 AM)Eramyst Wrote: Number 1 Find a friend with the monster and battle that guy/girl and find out the weakness and the overhands you can get with that monster

not good, wild ancients have their stats boosted, even trained ancients aren't as strong

(2014-02-13, 07:15 AM)Eramyst Wrote: Number 2 Go to the monster dex and find out its stats and how much health it has than go around in the area and find the monster with the same attribute and battle it and see what works the best

same as before, but at least you can check the move it may have depending where you hunt(because of level cap), still the dex won't tell you, the stat calculator may do, if you knew the specific data of the monster you will encounter

(2014-02-13, 08:53 AM)Luqas Wrote: If enemy got regenerator ability or hp regen moves, fight will go longer and its almost impossible catch in to Monster Box.

for expert regenerator, you can bleed the monster(unless it has bleed immunity or perfect body too), the regen heals 15% and the bleed damages 15% too, so they negate each other(regen goes first, so it won't faint)

as for the recoil, a monster with immunity for that attack will do(recoil happens when the attack succeeds at damaging the opponent)

you will also need a debuffer, just in case the opponent has a stat raising move

Guys Eramyst got banned
pm me if you have questions
-bobbob123
(2014-02-20, 12:50 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Snot, he's been banned

(2014-02-20, 02:40 AM)bobbob123 Wrote: Guys Eramyst got banned

it snot like i didn't know, it's for the good of the "guide"
My first ancient
¬_¬
sorry for the hate snot ...i guess
-bobbob123
well, i guess i should make a new one, dunno if i'd trust a guide made by a banned guy
My first ancient
¬_¬
you should and make sure you get really experienced people to post on it
-bobbob123
he got banned for sell ancients for real money
Well, he wanna to get his hunting more time worth I see :/
Please share more on this topic.
Thank you for sharing!!! I like it
Battle your friend to understand the among us online Ancient's weaknesses and the moves that can be used.
Your attention to detail and thorough research is evident in this post.
This has really aided me because I was unaware of it, therefore I will return, and in exchange for this material I am providing you with this Grumpy Old Santa 2023 Santa Claus Sweater advice for this winter season.
You should give it a chance with fethiye tours
You may play the 2048 taylor swift version of the game for free online, where you'll also find additional variations of her game with unique focus and levels of difficulty.
Unlock additional features and benefits with premium memberships, enhancing your overall Roblox unblocked experience.
We are providing wide range of bike leather jackets according to your requirements.
okhdhdj
If you forget it, you can have it reset
using the email address associated with your user account
its a good platform for gamers
You are absolutely right, in the media it is often mentioned that viruses affect all PCs when in reality they only affect those that have Windows installed.
We are providing wide range of bike leather jackets according to your requirements. eagears.com