Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An idea for the update
Wink 
Ok we all know the Ancient Gems and Sages will be added into the game, and we all know that many of
us have powerful monsters that can get us through the ancient sages quickly. So my suggestion is this, in
order to use higher lv monsters you need to have a certain Ancient Gem. In pokemon they make it so that
your pokemon will sometimes disobey you, but this game should be different than pokemon i believe instead of
disobeying the owner randomly we make it that you can't use a high lv monster against tat all against the ancient sages, untill you get the Gem that permitts you to do so.

Here are the advantages of this
1. Every person in the game will have to start from scrap while still having their monsters from the previous version of the game

2.A new player will not be able to beg for or buy a monster and then use that monster to easily defeat the sages

3.Every player will enjoy the game the way it is supposed to be enjoyed, we will all have to battle our way back up to the top in order to use our old monsters

We all know the funnest part of the game is when you start from the beginning and have to work your way back to the top, with this implemented in the game we wont have to make a new account to enjoy that experience again.

This wont apply to pvp battles, in a pvp we will be able to use any monster of our desire so we can all have fun with pvp

Supporters:
iremember
ZacheryMatthews
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
no support. not really into not bein able to use my pvp mons for what they were meant for unless i have a certain gem...
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-09-19, 08:24 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: no support. not really into not bein able to use my pvp mons for what they were meant for unless i have a certain gem...
Well it would be better experience if we all started over again and this makes it so we don't lose our monsters on the process. you will be able to use your monsters after you get the Gem that per mitts you to do so
(2012-09-19, 08:28 PM)mike521 Wrote:
(2012-09-19, 08:24 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: no support. not really into not bein able to use my pvp mons for what they were meant for unless i have a certain gem...
Well it would be better experience if we all started over again and this makes it so we don't lose our monsters on the process. you will be able to use your monsters after you get the Gem that per mitts you to do so
why start over ? most people might quit sense they made pvp teams for ancient sages already and wont be able to use them...just make the ancient sages really strong
I think you should still be allowed to use your monsters for pvp, maybe just implement this for gyms/npcs, other than that I support, nice idea
(2012-09-19, 08:31 PM)iRemember Wrote: I think you should still be allowed to use your monsters for pvp, maybe just implement this for gyms/npcs, other than that I support, nice idea
i might support this ^^^^
(2012-09-19, 08:30 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
why start over ? most people might quit sense they made pvp teams for ancient sages already and wont be able to use them...just make the ancient sages really strong

(2012-09-19, 08:31 PM)iRemember Wrote: I think you should still be allowed to use your monsters for pvp, maybe just implement this for gyms/npcs, other than that I support, nice idea
Alright lets take the not being able to use your monsters pvp part out of the picture, and only have this for ancient gems. thanks rem Smile
(2012-09-19, 08:35 PM)mike521 Wrote:
(2012-09-19, 08:30 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:

Alright lets take the not being able to use your monsters pvp part out of the picture, and only have this for ancient gems. thanks rem Smile
there ya go :p,now i support ^^
Hmmm, How about no new High levels, we can keep the ones we have until we have the enough ancient gem thingy.
Whoa I'm seeing a problem here....lets say a newer player..finds a glamvas...and then a monason...and the monster he uses goes over the level he can currently control...Would that mean that he could no longer be able to use that monster in npc battles...until he gets the gem?

*whats bad is that situation can easily happen..*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2012-09-19, 10:29 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: Whoa I'm seeing a problem here....lets say a newer player..finds a glamvas...and then a monason...and the monster he uses goes over the level he can currently control...Would that mean that he could no longer be able to use that monster in npc battles...until he gets the gem?

*whats bad is that situation can easily happen..*
Yeah that could easily happen, but you can always train another monster to replace the one that has gone over the limit, this would make the game more challenging and give the players a lot more to do, rather than having them rush through the game and start asking for another update immediately. It is not that difficult to stay under the lv cap, i have done so in all the pokemon games; you can do this by training a complete team rather than just training one monster to the max which is why pokemon has the disobeying in it. Also there are several types out there which have different weaknesses, you would have to train more than 6 monsters to stay versatile in different situations.
That makes sense and ive done that too
I highly disagree with this. Some of us have worked hard to get the monsters we have and to level them up. We want to be able to use them.
[Image: theartofruin___monstermmorpg___forum_sig...5f1qcf.png]
then beat the gyms!
Major disagree, some people like to be OP when facing gyms. (By some people i mean me)
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Sorry but both my sides say no to this suggestion... practically my main reason to train is to wreck NPCs... with a level bar (sorry if I am using a reason that is for personal uses...) training will be 3x harder... besides, that's what NPCs and gyms are mostly for. Training.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Huh... no support.
(1) If the level surpasses the maximum available level, then it cannot be used.
(2) Catching high leveled monsters will not benefit some, assuming you have no gem
(3) Training low-leveled monsters from scratch is ok, but when (1) happens, then training gets frustrating.
And many more... might even drive new players away.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
We have monsters to use them. To start over at the same time? I disagree. Either way, everyone is going to start over at a different time. It's just how people join everyday.

I for one, I choose to start over :/ So, I was already going to do this without it being suggested because I feel like it doing it. If I want to use my level 100s, I'll use them.

It's a good idea, I give you that but I have monsters that are like.. level 60 and I want to train them. I use the NPCs as dummies so I can blast them into oblivion for training my monsters.

This suggestion is anti-training against NPCs mostly.
its as easy as this.
Catch new low lvl monsters when update come and start playing like a boss. .-.
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric