Thread Closed
  • 5(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alpha period of game is going to start soon
hello unkown how have you been Smile
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2011-05-08, 05:55 PM)Unkown_Trainer Wrote:
(2011-05-08, 09:34 AM)Zimlock Wrote:
(2011-05-08, 12:21 AM)Unkown_Trainer Wrote: Thanks Lol. Your the First again to spell my name Correctly =)

Unkown_Trainer, someone did before Dark_Flamez... I just noticed. xD Unless you meant your real name...
You are right Zimlock I overlooked... Oh well.
((I think that's what you meant))

I realized that. xD I just kinda noticed; I overlooked, too. Not mucht o be real worried about or anything. Lol

Now, let's enjoy our anticipation in playing the game. Well, waiting to play, that is.
[Image: cielsebastian.png]
Hi Unkown_Trainer! =D Am I second!?

anyways aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I wish it was up. So bored and PSN's still down.
Ash sucks.
Going solo. Ash still sucks.
I'm bored too. That's why i took up Ogame lol.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
(2011-05-08, 06:45 PM)Zimlock Wrote:
(2011-05-08, 12:21 AM)Unkown_Trainer Wrote: Thanks Lol. Your the First again to spell my name Correctly =)

Unkown_Trainer, someone did before Dark_Flamez... I just noticed. xD Unless you meant your real name...

I realized that. xD I just kinda noticed; I overlooked, too. Not mucht o be real worried about or anything. Lol

Now, let's enjoy our anticipation in playing the game. Well, waiting to play, that is.
Yes thats what I meant xD You have good logic Zimlock. =) Anticipating the game keeps my adrelene running lol.

(2011-05-08, 06:50 PM)Gary Oak Wrote: Hi Unkown_Trainer! =D Am I second!?

anyways aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I wish it was up. So bored and PSN's still down.
Lol it dosen't matter anymore and I know right PSN IS DOWNNNN It needs to be back up.
It it inevitable defeat will be bestow upon you with my own two hands.

Forget and forgive it is in human nature time does pass us by.

With the power of knowledge nothing is impossible.

Intelligence is the reason why we are able to obtains our goals.

(2011-05-08, 07:01 PM)Unkown_Trainer Wrote:
(2011-05-08, 06:45 PM)Zimlock Wrote:

Yes thats what I meant xD You have good logic Zimlock. =) Anticipating the game keeps my adrelene running lol.

Bahaha, that's what people say to me sometimes, that I have good logic. =P

Ah, I'm kinda excited for the game, but I also enjoy seeing everyone get excited on the forum-- their posts, threads... I don't know; I'm just weird.
hah im excited are you hapy zimlock Big Grin
(2011-05-08, 08:31 PM)Nichoooo Wrote: hah im excited are you hapy zimlock Big Grin

Indeed. I enjoy seeing others excitement and happiness-- it makes me happy, too. Haha.
ops got happy wrong Big Grin
i think i need to suggest something to cefurkan , the game should be open now and pvp should be made later on because i don't think many of us is going to use lv 5 pokemon to pvp each other :/ surely we have to train up and build our troops before we start pvping thus i suggest that the game be opened and pvp to ba made on the way there Smile
(2011-05-09, 03:43 AM)NoToOwLz Wrote: i think i need to suggest something to cefurkan , the game should be open now and pvp should be made later on because i don't think many of us is going to use lv 5 pokemon to pvp each other :/ surely we have to train up and build our troops before we start pvping thus i suggest that the game be opened and pvp to ba made on the way there Smile

It's to test the PVP out and report any bugs. I mean that is what the Alpha testing is about.
Ash sucks.
(2011-05-09, 03:44 AM)Gary Oak Wrote:
(2011-05-09, 03:43 AM)NoToOwLz Wrote: i think i need to suggest something to cefurkan , the game should be open now and pvp should be made later on because i don't think many of us is going to use lv 5 pokemon to pvp each other :/ surely we have to train up and build our troops before we start pvping thus i suggest that the game be opened and pvp to ba made on the way there Smile

It's to test the PVP out and report any bugs. I mean that is what the Alpha testing is about.

AND the stats are YET to be completed, I believe. I think. I dont' know that 100% anymore, but not too long ago,t hey were talking about how right now, you can onlys ee what BXMN you can gain in the game.

can't people just be... patient?

stats not completed? umad? . did u ever look at the pokedex , they all have stats . I am not trying to say that i am impatient but i think its fair that we train up before we start going into pvp whats the bloody hell point if u can go pvp but don't have fakemon to use? it makes 0 sense right?

Can't people be ..... Smarter?
(2011-05-09, 03:58 AM)NoToOwLz Wrote: stats not completed? umad? . did u ever look at the pokedex , they all have stats

umad?
did you look at what they posted not only on this thread, but ont he others?
umad?
u u umad?

Besides, if you look, some of the moves have 1000 power. I dont' think that's what they really wanted at first. So once more...
umad?

I didn't want to seem rude, but.. It kidna bugs me with someone says something, when they obviously didnt' read any of the posts beforehand. >w>;;;
sorry, but i don't understand anything your saying especially when ur mad :3

Please try to rephrase it when you are more calm and one more thing , UMAD is a thing that only i can use >.> don't copy it -.-

NOTE:i asked before cefurkan will he remake the moves , he answered me yes but after alpha version Smile
(2011-05-09, 03:56 AM)Zimlock Wrote:
(2011-05-09, 03:44 AM)Gary Oak Wrote:

AND the stats are YET to be completed, I believe. I think. I dont' know that 100% anymore, but not too long ago,t hey were talking about how right now, you can onlys ee what BXMN you can gain in the game.

can't people just be... patient?

patient patient that what we all need, the biggest thing what we need is patient. guys are so none patient because they want to play game really hard, some of them were not on top so that why they want to start game soon and be in top ranks, but if game will not be good why we need it right, so guys be patient
Believe it or not the Monsterdex has been revamped 3 or 4 times after it was announced that it got updated, things should be stable now and No more changes will be done before alpha unless we see a trouble also keep that in mind its still not 100% yet
(2011-05-09, 05:36 AM)NoToOwLz Wrote: sorry, but i don't understand anything your saying especially when ur mad :3

Please try to rephrase it when you are more calm and one more thing , UMAD is a thing that only i can use >.> don't copy it -.-

NOTE:i asked before cefurkan will he remake the moves , he answered me yes but after alpha version Smile
Uh, the stats aren't completed, Alpha stage is to test the stats out..of course he's going to fix everything after it. Jeez.

Did you just miss her whole point on purpose? She's saying the moves aren't finalized and stuff, and you're complaining about them... Just be patient until the real game comes out.

I don't see "u mad" being copyrighted by you. :|

>not 100% yet

lolmiyavininja'dme
(2011-05-09, 03:58 AM)NoToOwLz Wrote: stats not completed? umad? . did u ever look at the pokedex , they all have stats . I am not trying to say that i am impatient but i think its fair that we train up before we start going into pvp whats the bloody hell point if u can go pvp but don't have fakemon to use? it makes 0 sense right?

(2011-05-09, 06:27 AM)Miyavi Wrote: Believe it or not the Monsterdex has been revamped 3 or 4 times after it was announced that it got updated, things should be stable now and No more changes will be done before alpha unless we see a trouble also keep that in mind its still not 100% yet

She was right. You were wrong NoT.

u mad
Ash sucks.
(2011-05-09, 05:36 AM)NoToOwLz Wrote: sorry, but i don't understand anything your saying especially when ur mad :3

To be honest, that is calm. You should be able to understand that whole thing. I wasn't mad. If you want to see me mad, ocme see me irl. I was merely mocking you.

the whole, "umad" thing is not a copyright by you; A lot of people use that term/statement/whatever you wanna call it. So don't even try that, pleaseeee.

(2011-05-09, 06:27 AM)Miyavi Wrote: Believe it or not the Monsterdex has been revamped 3 or 4 times after it was announced that it got updated, things should be stable now and No more changes will be done before alpha unless we see a trouble also keep that in mind its still not 100% yet

Thannnnk you. o.o
I'm thanking, because I figured it wasn't 100% done yet, because I figured alpha wouldn't be done in such a short time... It takes patience. @_@ Which is what I'm trying to explain...

EDIT::
Just realized::
(2011-05-09, 03:58 AM)NoToOwLz Wrote: stats not completed? umad? . did u ever look at the pokedex , they all have stats . I am not trying to say that i am impatient but i think its fair that we train up before we start going into pvp whats the bloody hell point if u can go pvp but don't have fakemon to use? it makes 0 sense right?

You mean... Monsterdex right? Not a big deal, but I wanna correct you. o3o;;;
(2011-05-09, 06:41 AM)Zimlock Wrote:

To be honest, that is calm. You should be able to understand that whole thing. I wasn't mad. If you want to see me mad, ocme see me irl. I was merely mocking you.

the whole, "umad" thing is not a copyright by you; A lot of people use that term/statement/whatever you wanna call it. So don't even try that, pleaseeee.

Thannnnk you. o.o
I'm thanking, because I figured it wasn't 100% done yet, because I figured alpha wouldn't be done in such a short time... It takes patience. @_@ Which is what I'm trying to explain...

hey did you see that some attack deals only 1 damage and some deal 1000, also some attacks accuracy have 1000 not 100

(2011-05-09, 06:49 AM)honchkrow14 Wrote: hey did you see that some attack deals only 1 damage and some deal 1000, also some attacks accuracy have 1000 not 100

Yeah, ik.
(2011-05-09, 06:49 AM)honchkrow14 Wrote:
(2011-05-09, 06:41 AM)Zimlock Wrote:

Thannnnk you. o.o

hey did you see that some attack deals only 1 damage and some deal 1000, also some attacks accuracy have 1000 not 100
...We noticed that lol

It'll be fixed soon. :3 *zomggarypostedacatface*
Ash sucks.
yep and one more thing fluttereon has only three attacks
(2011-05-09, 06:59 AM)Nichoooo Wrote: yep and one more thing fluttereon has only three attacks

ye that to that is not cool
very not cool cuz i want fluttereon in my team
(2011-05-09, 07:02 AM)Nichoooo Wrote: very not cool cuz i want fluttereon in my team

really haha cool choice hey can you tell me what are yo going to have in team, and I will tell you to
i actualy dont know i only know that i want from startars maybi nekitten or nufo and flutteruon and you
(2011-05-09, 06:59 AM)Nichoooo Wrote: yep and one more thing fluttereon has only three attacks

So? Think about Raichu. Gets like that when evolved.
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Luxcatty-Monster-Dex-116
^ Pre-evolve of Fluttereon.
yep but raichu has electric attacks and fluttereon dosent have any flying attack
(2011-05-09, 07:09 AM)Nichoooo Wrote: yep but raichu has electric attacks and fluttereon dosent have any flying attack

Ik. But-- oh well.
It can't even learn any with the tablets or the inscriptions.
Hm.
  • 5(current)