Thread Closed
  • 2(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alpha period of game is going to start soon
I've been around just havent been playing PC Smile

If you want to chat pm me ur email i can add u on msn or something dont spam this topic please Smile

If you've got errors/glitches report on the forums or to me and CeFurkan, thank you
just hope this 1 doesnt get shut down by u no who
kk srry nd i would but i dont do tht email thing my parents got an msn but ya they all uptight on me bout my fb nd stuff -.- even though im 16 now but ya =/ ill pm u ^_^
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
(2011-05-04, 11:41 PM)v67co Wrote: just hope this 1 doesnt get shut down by u no who

That happened because the game got really popular and since pokemon is a Copyright they shut it down this is all brand new just thought up so no way of happening.

If you've got errors/glitches report on the forums or to me and CeFurkan, thank you
good i cant wait to get my hands on these monsters gon be fun ^_^ a quick question will the ev system be the same?
(2011-05-04, 11:37 PM)Tainted Wrote: @Lamb, Hey! Smile Whattup?

I am doing well. How are you doing?

pmed ya bro
Why would this game get shut down when it is all original work? There is absolutely no basis on how this game could get shut down like the previous game, and inshallah some idiot doesn't come and claim copyright junk or something.
I am the stone that builder refused, I am the visual, the inspiration that made lady sing the blues

I'm the spark that makes your idea bright, The same spark that lights the dark, So that you can know your left from your right

I am the ballot in ya box, The bullet in ya gun, The inner glow that lets you know to call your brother son

The story that just begun, The promise of what's to come, And I'mma remain a soldier till the war is won
looks like it almost ready............. waits over!
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2011-05-05, 01:11 AM)Goat Wrote: Why would this game get shut down when it is all original work? There is absolutely no basis on how this game could get shut down like the previous game, and inshallah some idiot doesn't come and claim copyright junk or something.

I don't think it'll be likely that the game will be shut down because of that. CeFurkan did pay for the rights to these monster images, so... yeah.
Regardless of what the monsterdex says those stats are not accurate and is currently being revamped. Monsterdex as of now only serves to show you what monster will be availible in the game also there is still alot of monster to come and i thank you all for your relentless patience.
i love the format of the game page it looks alot like the old game
(2011-05-05, 02:12 AM)Miyavi Wrote: Regardless of what the monsterdex says those stats are not accurate and is currently being revamped. Monsterdex as of now only serves to show you what monster will be availible in the game also there is still alot of monster to come and i thank you all for your relentless patience.

Ah, okay. Thank you for the information.

(2011-05-05, 02:41 AM)arcanine master Wrote: i love the format of the game page it looks alot like the old game

Hey, look who decided to come back. Tongue
alpha period sounds cool cant wait for it to actually come back
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Can't wait for the new MonsterMMORPG to open as i had an account with pokemon cratf. so in saying that i have a few questions that i would like to ask.

1. It's is the same user name and passwpord for those who have a previous account to login with.

2. Do you need to download any thng form the site to play this .

3. Are there going to be any pokemon on this new updated version of the game.

In asking these QUESTIONS i hope that some one from the staff working on revamping the site can AWNSER MY ABOVE QUESTIONS WITH THE MOST DETAIL POSSIABLE.

I hope some one from the staff working on this game can help me by awnsering these Q
im not member of staff but i can answer questions 1 and 3

1. yes same username and password

3. no there wont be any pokemon at all

Credits to SparrowHawk
Brutone REMINS ME OF NIDOQUEEN AND NIDOKING. Are these new creatuers of the staffs own creation/idea
(2011-05-05, 03:24 AM)Xena:Warrior Princess Wrote: Can't wait for the new MonsterMMORPG to open as i had an account with pokemon cratf. so in saying that i have a few questions that i would like to ask.

1. It's is the same user name and passwpord for those who have a previous account to login with.

2. Do you need to download any thng form the site to play this .

3. Are there going to be any pokemon on this new updated version of the game.

In asking these QUESTIONS i hope that some one from the staff working on revamping the site can AWNSER MY ABOVE QUESTIONS WITH THE MOST DETAIL POSSIABLE.

I hope some one from the staff working on this game can help me by awnsering these Q

1. If you have made an account on Pokemoncraft, yes you will be able to use that account when the game is fully launched which will be later on. When Alpha is launched you will need to register an account all Alpha accounts will be deleted prior to full launch.

2. No. Only requirement is a browser and an internet connection.

3. There not pokemon there called Monsters or Boxmon, they are all original and in no way are affiliated with pokemon.

I hope i have answered all your questions.

I believe so and yes many of the monsters look like pokemon

Credits to SparrowHawk
hello all do we have fire starters and if so will somone link a pick please
(2011-05-05, 03:39 AM)snickers_bar Wrote: hello all do we have fire starters and if so will somone link a pick please

snickers, all the Monsters are on the dex, to get to the dex go on the homepage, you will see it I assure you.

But to answer your question, there is likely a high chance of at least 1 fire pokemon to be a choice of a starter.

Im so excited i just cant hide it *do do do do*
The concept is interesting, I am actually looking forward to this MMORPG, (has anybody posted a date when the Alpha testing will be up?)
aaa so excited
[quote='Tainted' pid='96' dateline='1304552272']
we dont have an estimate yet but all we can say is soon.

soon? no plz dont say soon again from the first day the word soon as used i have looked at the sight hopeing it was up, mostly i saw a wallpaper. Just tell us two days in advance that it should be up in the next few days definitly
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
I cant wait for it aaaaaaaaa so happy Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(2011-05-05, 11:26 AM)snowprincess Wrote: [quote='Tainted' pid='96' dateline='1304552272']
we dont have an estimate yet but all we can say is soon.

soon? no plz dont say soon again from the first day the word soon as used i have looked at the sight hopeing it was up, mostly i saw a wallpaper. Just tell us two days in advance that it should be up in the next few days definitly

One problem with that, they may not know when it is going to be actually made. I mean, sure they know SOON, but they might not have a good... well, unsure of what day exactly to pinpoint when people can play. It takes time... and patience.

I know I am not a mod, but I do know that once you pinpoint a date on something, and you do not have it done due to problems or difficulties, people get mad at you. I'm just saying, 'soon', should be fine to say...

Overall, I'm slightly excited about this game. Big Grin
[Image: cielsebastian.png]
YAY!!!thanksa for the hard work cefurkan.also thanks to lamb dei and the mods from the previous forum.thx also to nitz miyavi and all who worked on this game
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
aaa and when is the game going to be on Big Grin
Since a lot of people are still timid about the release i will say the Estimated time for alpha test is about one week from now, depends when i finish the class system and stats, along with assigning monsters to the map. have great day =P
  • 2(current)