Thread Closed
  • 4(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alpha period of game is going to start soon
This is actually very cool and i hope to enjoy myself playing this awsome game Big Grin
[Image: Another_Kakashi_Sig_by_phoenix765.png]

In Game Name: Flawless
Unknown_Trainer, i remmember you as long as your remmember me Tongue

If you've got errors/glitches report on the forums or to me and CeFurkan, thank you
unknown_trainer i remember you
so this is the new game the old one was nice
I kinda remeber Unkown_Trainer...but its faded...just gotta refresh my memory a little Big Grin

sorry Unknown i don't remember you at all
i still remember ya jimmeh!!!
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
(2011-05-07, 08:51 PM)Tainted Wrote: Unknown_Trainer, i remmember you as long as your remmember me Tongue
I remember you Tainted. You were one of the best Smile Thanks for the Dragonite when we were on Craft could not forget that.
(2011-05-07, 08:52 PM)kingtanz Wrote: unknown_trainer i remember you
Thanks for remembering me ^^ but did I know you Big Grin well makes me happy my rep has made some people refreshing their memory Smile

(2011-05-07, 09:02 PM)lion8number9 Wrote: I kinda remeber Unkown_Trainer...but its faded...just gotta refresh my memory a little Big Grin
Well Lion if it helps I did start this Group Called Archangel but it got disbanded due to unfortunate events.
(2011-05-07, 09:04 PM)Mushmon Wrote: sorry Unknown i don't remember you at all
Sorry I don't know you either Smile
(2011-05-07, 09:24 PM)Dark_Flamez Wrote: i still remember ya jimmeh!!!
Sighs... Stop calling me my name in public Dark or Should I say Riyad XD

Anyways If it helps I started Archangel it got disband. Lamb made the forum for it. My account got tainted with. (sorry Tainted no other words to use) and yeah well that was the past. This is the present. Lets make this game legend-... wait for it , wait for it... -Dary Smile
It it inevitable defeat will be bestow upon you with my own two hands.

Forget and forgive it is in human nature time does pass us by.

With the power of knowledge nothing is impossible.

Intelligence is the reason why we are able to obtains our goals.

Unknown i actually know you.

yes i agree. but we still have to work at voting and stuff to make the game a legend.

also, lets show Nintendo that sometimes, its better to leave a group be than to irritate them.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
lmao unkown WELCOME BACK BRO! ^_^
(2011-05-07, 11:39 PM)Squall Xepher Wrote: Unknown i actually know you.

yes i agree. but we still have to work at voting and stuff to make the game a legend.

also, lets show Nintendo that sometimes, its better to leave a group be than to irritate them.
You do ? what was your username ? And yes we have to invest a whole lotta work to make it legendary. Nintendo better not step in this time. There will be a riot. Aha.
(2011-05-08, 12:03 AM)Dark_Flamez Wrote: lmao unkown WELCOME BACK BRO! ^_^
Thanks Lol. Your the First again to spell my name Correctly =)

Sorry, but when i introduced myself i said i would withhold my identity for the time. but I remember you, and I know the trades.

This game can go far, we all know it.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
(2011-05-08, 12:26 AM)Squall Xepher Wrote: Sorry, but when i introduced myself i said i would withhold my identity for the time. but I remember you, and I know the trades.

This game can go far, we all know it.

I knew you were gonna answer like that. Well as long as I know your experienced then we'll work together one day. As they say Knowledge is Power and who you know is Key bwahaha.

(2011-05-08, 12:21 AM)Unkown_Trainer Wrote:
(2011-05-07, 11:39 PM)Squall Xepher Wrote: Unknown i actually know you.

You do ? what was your username ? And yes we have to invest a whole lotta work to make it legendary. Nintendo better not step in this time. There will be a riot. Aha.
(2011-05-08, 12:03 AM)Dark_Flamez Wrote: lmao unkown WELCOME BACK BRO! ^_^
Thanks Lol. Your the First again to spell my name Correctly =)
SWEET ^_^
(2011-05-08, 12:37 AM)Unkown_Trainer Wrote: I knew you were gonna answer like that. Well as long as I know your experienced then we'll work together one day. As they say Knowledge is Power and who you know is Key bwahaha.

Bwahah. That made me laugh.
Mostly because I have never heard that before. Tongue
[Image: cielsebastian.png]
ok so in this alpha phase it is a test to see how the games works and to get feedback from the players, no accounts during this alpha phase will be saved and when you say you will bring back pokemon craft accounts we wont have to make a new account and we can use the same user and pass to log in?

will our old craft accounts have anything on them? or will they be wiped clean?

cant wait for this game to come out :]
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
(2011-05-08, 12:21 AM)Unkown_Trainer Wrote: Thanks Lol. Your the First again to spell my name Correctly =)

Unkown_Trainer, someone did before Dark_Flamez... I just noticed. xD Unless you meant your real name...

(2011-05-08, 06:43 AM)mike521 Wrote: ok so in this alpha phase it is a test to see how the games works and to get feedback from the players, no accounts during this alpha phase will be saved and when you say you will bring back pokemon craft accounts we wont have to make a new account and we can use the same user and pass to log in?

I.. .. oh. i just. nevermind. I re-read your post and now I realized that you did read what they said, and i understand what you asked, actually.

Tongue

Even though i'm not real worried about the PokemonCraft accounts--, I mean, I only played for like two days or so before I stopped. Although, I'm sure others, who were one of the best on craft, are edgy about that...
[Image: cielsebastian.png]
(2011-05-08, 09:34 AM)Zimlock Wrote:
(2011-05-08, 12:21 AM)Unkown_Trainer Wrote: Thanks Lol. Your the First again to spell my name Correctly =)

Unkown_Trainer, someone did before Dark_Flamez... I just noticed. xD Unless you meant your real name...

(2011-05-08, 06:43 AM)mike521 Wrote: ok so in this alpha phase it is a test to see how the games works and to get feedback from the players, no accounts during this alpha phase will be saved and when you say you will bring back pokemon craft accounts we wont have to make a new account and we can use the same user and pass to log in?

I.. .. oh. i just. nevermind. I re-read your post and now I realized that you did read what they said, and i understand what you asked, actually.

Tongue

Even though i'm not real worried about the PokemonCraft accounts--, I mean, I only played for like two days or so before I stopped. Although, I'm sure others, who were one of the best on craft, are edgy about that...

I was not one of bests but I really liked my team and my pokemon so I am edgy to
we all want our old accounts back theres people who donated and had lvl 100s if people want to start again just make new account
yes , i understand that somepeople would like to reset all account because in that way it will cause less confusion. However you have to think for the people who paid money to get their ''pokemons'' and actually ... i think donators should get back their money since this is no LONGER pokemon and what we wanted to donate for was pokemon , i don't mind if my account got deleted as long as i got back my money Big Grin

For those people who insist on deleting accounts , ask yourself .... if u play a game and u had reach the highest peak of that game and ur account got deleted , how would you feel? surely you will go to the GM and swear the Heck out of him/her , what i am writing this is that i hope some people to think more for other people and stop being selfish.
lol you go boy
lol am back everyone sorry i was gone for 3 days oh and hai unkown and lion and hunter and tanzer and everyone else who wasn't here wednesday Smile
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2011-05-08, 04:40 PM)Guider456 Wrote: lol am back everyone sorry i was gone for 3 days oh and hai unkown and lion and hunter and tanzer and everyone else who wasn't here wednesday Smile

Hai thar Guider. >:3
hey guider man i didnt talk to you like months how are you man Big Grin
Hey Guider!! lol Big Grin

thnx for the wb everyone lol so what have i missed in 3 days?
me being awsome AGAIN and some other things about the game
Just a lot of posting, and a couple small updates to the game and stuff like that.

Plus we got some new sections. ^^
nice i'll check em out thnx for the info dawn
(2011-05-08, 09:34 AM)Zimlock Wrote:

You are right Zimlock I overlooked... Oh well.

(2011-05-08, 04:40 PM)Guider456 Wrote: lol am back everyone sorry i was gone for 3 days oh and hai unkown and lion and hunter and tanzer and everyone else who wasn't here wednesday Smile

Hey Guider Long time to see.

• 4(current)