Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost Human is a drama, action, crime show.
It is set in a not-so-distant future to where every human cop is partnered with an android.

You can watch this on the FOX channel.
https://www.fox.com/almost-human/

[Image: almost-human.jpg]
Good show
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
It's an awesome show.

Apologies to all on the image, it was too big and I can't edit it -_- So bear with it. I don't want to make a new thread.
Love that show.
The title reminded me of 'Being Human' - a show I used to watch Tongue Haven't watched Almost Human before but might check it out
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Basically cyberpunk meets television tank
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Hmm shall have to check out the Pilot episode sometime - will add it to my watch list haha
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Forgot to say that there is a new episode of Almost Human every Monday, it comes on an hour before Sleepy Hollow.
Cyber security companies leverage automation and orchestration tools to streamline security operations, improve response times, and enhance efficiency in threat detection and response. By automating routine security tasks and orchestrating incident response workflows https://codesealer.com/, organizations can reduce manual efforts and mitigate security incidents more effectively.