• 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
All Team Communications
(2011-12-14, 09:38 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: Night hawks: original
*changed after merger with ghost unit*
Phantom hawks
*not completely sure*
Crimson Death Hawks

Just to finish the argument...
1) Nitz ratio is incorrect as it is for a completely different equation. Slow is a more correct equation.

2) Akatslowi has a higher ratio than all of us meaning it doesn't matter.
Dei, that is still 3 changes in 7 months lol. No matter how you cut a cake, it is still a cake lol.

Now, Slows equation is incorrect as it is not addressing the problem but rather, is done backwards.

If slows equation holds true, than a team that has ONE view and has only the LEADER, then it has the BEST ratio, because it has a ration of 100 Percent.

No Team can achieve this.

MY EQUATION is based off the theory that views:members, while i have no idea what slow based his on.

Also, defend slows equation.

"Nitz ratio is incorrect as it is for a completely different equation. Slow is a more correct equation. "

You basically said Nitz equation is incorrect because slows equation is correct. Because slows equation is correct, Nitz equation is incorrect.

Read that print and tell me if that makes ANY sense to ANYONE.

Its a red herring, you are trying to defend something without any evidence, and I have called you out. Now make a defense please or kindly think before you act.

CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
5 ppl to 58k views doesn't display true fandom..... as there is not enough comments and actual members

5/58000 is a more accurate popularity ratio than 58000/5.... it doesnt need explanation because its common mathematics...
its like population:

Population = people/area
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
(2011-12-14, 10:35 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: 5 ppl to 58k views doesn't display true fandom..... as there is not enough comments and actual members

5/58000 is a more accurate popularity ratio than 58000/5.... it doesnt need explanation because its common mathematics...
its like population:

Population = people/area
this is not a measurement of population though.

See, if all five members are a cat, then 58k people come in to see each cat, but they can only see one cat one time.
Also, each cat MUST be looked at the same number of times each other cat is looked at.

each cat is viewed 11600 times.

So, each member of Chrono has 11600 views to them.

Views is not land, we do not have land, therefore we cannot make a population density equation, and even if we DID make a population density equation, you would STILL have less than Chrono, because each member of Chrono would have more land per member than any other team.

Your equation is flawed on its basis because of what i have stated. You are trying to match things that do not go together, plain and simple.

CeFurkan Wrote:
What I want to know is, how did your views go from 47k to 58k in less than a day? <_<
(2011-12-14, 10:45 PM)Deidara Wrote: What I want to know is, how did your views go from 47k to 58k in less than a day? <_<
I'm sure you would like to know that dei, I am sure you would.

CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-12-14, 10:40 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2011-12-14, 10:35 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: 5 ppl to 58k views doesn't display true fandom..... as there is not enough comments and actual members

its like population:

Population = people/area

See, if all five members are a cat, then 58k people come in to see each cat, but they can only see one cat one time.

Also, each cat MUST be looked at the same number of times each other cat is looked at.

Views is not land, we do not have land, therefore we cannot make a population density equation, and even if we DID make a population density equation, you would STILL have less than Chrono, because each member of Chrono would have more land per member than any other team.

Your equation is flawed on its basis because of what i have stated. You are trying to match things that do not go together, plain and simple.
yes but a team is not a show and tell project, it is supposed to get members, thats how it grows. And if CDH members had less land (but equal land(views) than Chrono) it would have a higher population, if you get what i'm saying. Big Grin

We'd have a higher population by posts instead of views :3

We have less views but more posts lol
(2011-12-14, 10:50 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote:

its like population:

Population = people/area

yes but a team is not a show and tell project, it is supposed to get members, thats how it grows. And if CDH members had less land (but equal land(views) than Chrono) it would have a higher population, if you get what i'm saying. Big Grin
we only have views, posts, and members, so

to me, views= land
members=population
posts= perhaps this could be plugged in as a denominator for views, not sure how to figure these in.

Viws is how many times the thread is looked at, member count is the number of people we have.

the two are quite unrelated, this is just your way of whining about having less views, if you had this many views and i was questioning it, you would be deleting my posts.

But when I have more views you 1.) Harass me about it, 2.) try to make me look like an imbecile and fail at it, and 3.) go on about something that you just cannot seem to understand by making up circular arguments that no one but maybe a little kid would believe by using big words and long complex equations.

Also, Team Chrono wants the best of the best, I don't need trainee noobs, I need hardcore players that can be trusted. Each person in my team (and teams usually only have around 10 people) I can trust, look to as a friend, and always know they have my back.

Can any of you say that you know everyone in your team has your back no matter what happens?

I think not. Team Chrono May bee few in number, but we have esprit de corps, we are the primus in patria, We have a unity that holds us together that you cannot grasp, and that bond, which is fellowship and brother/sisterhood is what makes us the best team, because none of you can raise a finger to the kind of loyalty we have to each other. We are in it to win it and even if we lose, we will stick together until the very bitter end, and that itshowiroll, is something you can never grasp. Guider, Orboknown, Snow, myself, Hello, even Jiang outside the game and another member that will be hopefully rejoining us soon next time i catch him online (he asked to join and I said yes) have a type of fanatical loyalty that should make every evil dictator jealous of us.

Our loyalty is to Chrono. most of you have ALL, ALL jumped ship at one point in time, but in Chrono, only orbok ever left the team for espionage work, and that was by MY orders.

CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-12-14, 11:03 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:

its like population:

Population = people/area

to me, views= land

members=population

posts= perhaps this could be plugged in as a denominator for views, not sure how to figure these in.

Viws is how many times the thread is looked at, member count is the number of people we have.

the two are quite unrelated, this is just your way of whining about having less views, if you had this many views and i was questioning it, you would be deleting my posts.

But when I have more views you 1.) Harass me about it, 2.) try to make me look like an imbecile and fail at it, and 3.) go on about something that you just cannot seem to understand by making up circular arguments that no one but maybe a little kid would believe by using big words and long complex equations.

Also, Team Chrono wants the best of the best, I don't need trainee noobs, I need hardcore players that can be trusted. Each person in my team (and teams usually only have around 10 people) I can trust, look to as a friend, and always know they have my back.

Can any of you say that you know everyone in your team has your back no matter what happens?

I think not. Team Chrono May bee few in number, but we have esprit de corps, we are the primus in patria, We have a unity that holds us together that you cannot grasp, and that bond, which is fellowship and brother/sisterhood is what makes us the best team, because none of you can raise a finger to the kind of loyalty we have to each other. We are in it to win it and even if we lose, we will stick together until the very bitter end, and that itshowiroll, is something you can never grasp. Guider, Orboknown, Snow, myself, Hello, even Jiang outside the game and another member that will be hopefully rejoining us soon next time i catch him online (he asked to join and I said yes) have a type of fanatical loyalty that should make every evil dictator jealous of us.

Our loyalty is to Chrono. most of you have ALL, ALL jumped ship at one point in time, but in Chrono, only orbok ever left the team for espionage work, and that was by MY orders.
Dont take it too seriously.... its math and games.... not the end of the world ...

P.S. 'long complex equations' ... no..... thats year 7 work... (11 year old)

(2011-12-14, 11:10 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote:
(2011-12-14, 11:03 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:

its like population:

Population = people/area

to me, views= land

members=population

Dont take it too seriously.... its math and games.... not the end of the world ...

P.S. 'long complex equations' ... no..... thats year 7 work... (11 year old)
Well, what does that say about your friends? it certainly fooled them. Remember, anything longeer than 7 words or two steps is a "long complex equation" in america. We don't overcomplicated things, that is why we are best, we get the most for the least amount of work.

CeFurkan Wrote:
Hmm, this conversation sheds some light on things.

Noted.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2011-12-14, 11:31 PM)Knost Wrote: Hmm, this conversation sheds some light on things.

Noted.
Shed some light on things for you?

glad something profitable came forth.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Crimson Death Hawks needs a new song >.< Hmm.. I wanna change the Death part though o.o

Crimson Soul Hawks lol
(2011-12-14, 11:34 PM)Deidara Wrote: Crimson Death Hawks needs a new song >.< Hmm.. I wanna change the Death part though o.o

Crimson Soul Hawks lol
4 name changes
CeFurkan Wrote:
As I said before, Crimson Death Hawks is only temporary. Phantom Hawks sounds noobish and we need a better name.

Also, I want to stray away from using 'Death' in the name.

And another thing, I haven't applied CSH yet so it's not even another name change. My team names has nothing to do with you either Dodgy
crimson soul hawks sounds completely weird
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
just to clarify <.<

nitz equation meant another thing. "he assumed the no. of members in a team has a positive correlation to the no. of views"
which mean for every extra member he gets he get 11773 views. so this could imply that either each of his member views the thread 11773 times, or for every new member he gets, 11773 players were curious at who it were. but this does not imply that they get any members from an extra person joined, or for an extra view.

my equation assumed "no. of views has a positive correlation to the no. of members", which is to say for every extra view, we get X no. of players.
but like nitz said, a team with 1 person and 1 view can rule out this equation, just like his. the thing is i didnt factor in other autonomous values, so that it wouldnt complicate things <.<. but since both TC and CDH are "old", such factors are negligible, and ignorable.

so i guess both equations have their own meaning. i measure popularity by how many players wanting to join the team, while he measures popularity by how many "fans/attention" he received for each member. but one thing to take note, his equation is contradicting. for every new player that joins, his team popularity drops, while mine doesnt.

anyway, i only come up with that equation because you guys believed "view rating" is a factor of popularity, which is not accurate. in fact, to me, as i pointed in akatslowi thread, popularity is simply just a measure of no. of members in a team. and thats the most accurate to me. Popularity=no. of members.

cheers!
[Image: image]
He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right -Confucius
Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity -Will Smith
Be cool. Be an Akatslowinian -Slow
you guys want to make a mathematical argument, go make a math thread Dodgy
that said,Chrono has never had a member leave of their own conviction,they either got fired or no longer are on this site.
Dei can change the name of his team as often as he likes, as long as his team is comfortable with it.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Nitz good job spamming your views Smile Not only is it stupid.. Wait, that's it O.o

Drop it already dei
Both Team Chrono and NEO team Chrono's views...spammed. By who?
Constantly dying yet never dead
we went down this path already rain.leave it be.
Guyz U GUYS ARNT AS SRONG AS US Exclamation Angry

Asher22, shush. Akatslowi stands as the strongest.

I didn't want to be a traitor...WHY MUST I EXPERIENCE THIS IN MY FIRST TEAM!? I HATE THIS.........Joining teams was the worst decision I ever made...
Constantly dying yet never dead
Lol if I was more serious with traitors... oh boy e.e

At least re-joining is just to beat me O.o If I had more members, my joining requirements would be up, the coming back fee might be added again which is 200k I believe.

Also, when NPCs come, the game might be more active of players which means I'll be recruiting while leveling up. I really want NPCs, battling monsters is just.. =.=

Finding zeniths/legends are boring. We should have an increase in EXP.
BUmp

for good reason.
CeFurkan Wrote:
wow i was just gone for a month and now for the update we have guildsSmile
(2012-01-02, 07:18 PM)christianduenas Wrote: wow i was just gone for a month and now for the update we have guildsSmile
Much has changed.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-01-02, 07:18 PM)christianduenas Wrote: wow i was just gone for a month and now for the update we have guildsSmile
Actually, these guilds were here before the release of the alpha version O.o
  • 9(current)