Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
While training you'r monsters, most people would go to Acacia Island, or to Robin Straights, but the TP you get might not
be quite the right for the nature you might be training, so you would have to waste a lot of money on TP degrades.
But if you have to buy alot of Degrades, you'r money will be gone like poof, so here is an idea i thought of while training earlier:
An item that resets all training points back to zero! It could cost around 250-300k (i am not sure of the price though) and would be
alot of help in many players TP-training!
Note*
This item is NOT reusable!

Supporters:
1. Zacherymatthews
2. Uchiha clan
3. Snorlax47
4. Freak500
5. Kamenashi
6. Blackwayve
7. ScarletRaven
8. Dexter Singh
9. Kamidara
10. Quanto Konami
11. Heatshot
12. Ramza_x
13. Dexter215
14. Char02
15. Tayjo
16. RevenGG
17. TheGreatGonsalez
18. Viperianw
19. Ch17175
20. Kairos
21. Pyro Piglet
22. Staff vidyasagar
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
i support Big Grin
I support
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Absolutly, I support
You couldve added me to the list i mean i already told u i supported
We are currently looking for new members of our guild, and we are willing to help people in learning more about this game.

If you are interested in joining our guild, you may sign up here:
http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Averium-Union
i like it.
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
dude that would be great to have an item like that! i support this 125%!
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
Sure, I support
awesome idea i support
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

It would be useful when buying a monster off the bazaar. Tps in the wrong place and boom, back to zero.

U haseth myeth supportetheeeee
It wouldnt hurt...add me
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
I support Smile , but you know the big uptade is the first working , after the big uptade it will be maybe Smile
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

Support. Degrades are emptying my pocket.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
I support
Sounds like a great idea, mon....there is already a 'move releaner', so why not a 'tp relearner'?
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
Would help alot
How about naming it "Amnesia Pill"
I support
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
(2012-07-23, 02:46 AM)Tayjo Wrote: Would help alot
I support
I like the amnesia part, but i don't really see this item as a pill, more like a spray or something.
thanks for the idea though Smile

(2012-07-23, 02:56 AM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2012-07-23, 02:46 AM)Tayjo Wrote: Would help alot
I support
I like the amnesia part, but i don't really see this item as a pill, more like a spray or something.
thanks for the idea though Smile
How about "Amnesia Treats" then?

Also i got an idea!
How about a hold item that would decrease tp instead of increase it after battle?
Maybe "??? Armor"?
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
I'll let someone else worry about the name for now^^
As for the idea, try making you'r own thread, and explain shortly what this item does

and how about a held item that focuses the TP earning in one attribute?
like "Attack Trainer"
[Image: brasil_flag.317134557_std.png]
(2012-07-23, 05:15 PM)Zart Wrote: and how about a held item that focuses the TP earning in one attribute?
like "Attack Trainer"
Each monster give their own tps so that wouldn't work.
(2012-07-23, 05:18 PM)Kamidara Wrote:
(2012-07-23, 05:15 PM)Zart Wrote: and how about a held item that focuses the TP earning in one attribute?
like "Attack Trainer"
Each monster give their own tps so that wouldn't work.
I know this, what I wanted to say is an item that prevents the monster of earning TP in unwanted attributes, for example, if you're using an item like i supposed, "Attack Trainer", and kill a monster that gives "Attack : 2 ", you will earn it commonly, but if you kill a monster that gives other attributes, you'll not earn it
[Image: brasil_flag.317134557_std.png]
no.That breaks the game by taking away the ability to screw up and train the wrong thing.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I support. Big Grin
we already need some money sink at the game. so i am not really planning your suggestion.
(2012-07-25, 02:24 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: we already need some money sink at the game. so i am not really planning your suggestion.
Make a deal with the ones who have more than 200,000,000 gold in game?
This would make the game a lot easier to have a "Tp to zero" item but its not necessary. Sure its more time consuming but its pretty hard to mess up if you actually know what your doing... You can always click on the map button for your area which brings up all the monsters and the tp they give for you to reference. You can just keep it on your other internet tab to look at. Also, Its not like you can just quickly and accidently kill a monster in this game. You first have to click that you want to battle then you have to click which monster you want, then you have to click your move so if you are accidently messing up all the time theres nobody to blame but yourself.
(2012-08-03, 08:50 AM)SlimJimForHim Wrote: This would make the game a lot easier to have a "Tp to zero" item but its not necessary. Sure its more time consuming but its pretty hard to mess up if you actually know what your doing... You can always click on the map button for your area which brings up all the monsters and the tp they give for you to reference. You can just keep it on your other internet tab to look at. Also, Its not like you can just quickly and accidently kill a monster in this game. You first have to click that you want to battle then you have to click which monster you want, then you have to click your move so if you are accidently messing up all the time theres nobody to blame but yourself.
The whole damn point wirh this item was to REMOVE the TP.. there is no other way but to waste a lot of money on items who remove
10 TP stats at the time... This would remove all the TP that has been trained.. Did you even read this??

(2012-08-03, 09:13 AM)Lolzinator Wrote: The whole damn point wirh this item was to REMOVE the TP.. there is no other way but to waste a lot of money on items who remove
10 TP stats at the time... This would remove all the TP that has been trained.. Did you even read this??

Yes i read it >.> my point is that theres no reason you should mess up the tp in the first place unless you dont know what your doing. The only legitamite reason i can see someone needing this is if they traded or bought a monster the the previous owner had screwed up the tp, but as you said, we have items for that. Again let me be clear I am not staunchly against this im just saying, as mentioned the first time, its not NECESSARY to any legitimate problem and that there are other things i would like the programmers to turn their attention to before they looked at something like this.
yeah. we dont need this. the economy of the game needs to go up up up!!
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]