Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aliens...Yes or No?
I don't think there's any kind of aliens or anything like that, its just a wrong concept nothing else. We just read some stupid stories or cartoons in our child hood so we decided there are aliens in the universe its just a kid thing no need to believe this, no need to believe on this its just fake prove all our here.

supported living community
(2013-05-05, 03:08 AM)Knost Wrote: Nope. There is no factual proof of an alien race. 

With the amount of people looking for evidence to justify their obsession or curiosity, we would have seen facts by now if there were any to find.

since the universe is infinitely large there is an extremely likely chance that aliens are real(geek face)
pm me if you have questions
-bobbob123
(2013-05-05, 03:08 AM)Knost Wrote: Nope. There is no factual proof of an alien race. 

With the amount of people looking for evidence to justify their obsession or curiosity, we would have seen facts by now if there were any to find.

actually, we found fossilized bacteria from mars that landed in Antarctica so BAM!
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
yes there is life but not many intellgent kinds we may never know though
I believe extra terrestrial life exists (the universe is infinite) but they have never visited earth.
(2013-05-05, 03:34 AM)Knost Wrote: Then show some verified proof. Lol

[Image: martian-fossils3.jpg]
this is the fossilized bacteria of martian life found in Antarctica on a meterorite.
 [Image: mars-journal-aug-2012-20_GALL.jpg__600x0...pscale.jpg]
if u look closely, they wrote a message:
"DOES YOUR PRIDE HURT RIGHT NOW AT HOW WRONG U ARE?"
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
i say yes  i believe in aliens Big Grin
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
well i don't believe such thing in our dimension

in other dimensions there are jinnee and it is 100% true
aliens yes)
I have tinlaf the aliens. Somewhere in outer space, sure there are still individuals living outside of humans in the Earth