Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Media » Creative Arts Section » [Aladdin's Art Collection+Shop!] ~ An Art Never Rust !!
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Aladdin's Art Collection+Shop!] ~ An Art Never Rust !!
Well, I need to sleep now so I will work on the other requests tomorrow Smile.
Been offline for some time, but OMG!! That Sig is Awesome, Thanks alot mate!
Now... I may overprice, or i may Underprice, i have no idea what to pay for it... Uhm... maybe 500.000 Gold
is enough? Big Grin
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-05-29, 07:04 AM)Lolzinator Wrote: Been offline for some time, but OMG!! That Sig is Awesome, Thanks alot mate!
Now... I may overprice, or i may Underprice, i have no idea what to pay for it... Uhm... maybe 500.000 Gold
is enough? Big Grin
I prefer that the prices which suggested by [CM]Knost coz I think it's really fair and I can wait for you to make the money by the way I am not in a hurry.

As for now I am going to my work and I will be back in 10 hours lol.
I can pay 800k for the signature, but i don't really need the Emblem Smile Is that okay?

(2012-05-29, 11:45 AM)Lolzinator Wrote: I can pay 800k for the signature, but i don't really need the Emblem Smile Is that okay?

Well coz your first customer no problem with me you can get them as a bundle for 800k only Smile.
Both for 800k? thats a deal Smile

So, for the payment, do you put up a random monster, and i'll just buy it? Big Grin

(2012-05-29, 12:58 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: Both for 800k? thats a deal Smile

So, for the payment, do you put up a random monster, and i'll just buy it? Big Grin

I guess that's how it should work but I am on my phone right now lol. I will pm you once I am ready and you can use them from now.
(2012-05-29, 01:33 AM)cope35 Wrote: alladino, i wanted you to mak me a avatar with "cope35" in it using "550-wargile" as the backround, sorry it doesnt have a lnk on it, or i would put it down. its in the avatar images at the control panel tho!!! thanx alad!!

I don't know where to find the 550-wargile and I couldn't find it in the avatar images!. Please post a link for it and I will see What I can do.

(2012-05-29, 01:46 AM)TrafalgarLaw Wrote: I'd Like this Signature to have a epic "lawless" in the middle of it .

[Image: trafalgar_law_signature_by_Magnus_23.png]

I will be working on it Smile.

(2012-05-29, 03:00 AM)Ghost Wrote: i'll pay you 250k to make an awesome magickarp sig. -w-

Dear Ghost, I am sorry but signatures are 800k Smile.

First ATS Made on 30/05/2012 / 01:32:11 AM +3 GMT.

ATS for TrafalgarLaw

[Image: TrafalgarLaw-1.png]
Payment was received from TrafalgarLaw.

Payment was received from zacherymatthews.
it wont show a link, just look at my avatar in game it is number 550 in the avatar images in game.
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
(2012-05-30, 01:38 AM)cope35 Wrote: it wont show a link, just look at my avatar in game it is number 550 in the avatar images in game.
Oh I thought forum Avatar hehe. Now I find it ok I will do it now.
(2012-05-30, 08:16 AM)Elijah Wrote: [Image: 058_Wargile.png]
Wargile

Ya It looks like a crazy monster.

Anyways:

Second ATS Made on 30/05/2012 / 10:49:12 AM +3 GMT

ATS for cope35

[Image: cope35-1.png]
can you make a nice avatar and signuture of the monster below also saying my name Dark Zero Big Grin
[Image: 112Redanda.png?dateline=1338219576]
thanx aladdin! Big Grin
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
(2012-05-30, 08:55 PM)cope35 Wrote: thanx aladdin! Big Grin

Your welcome Smile.

(2012-05-30, 04:12 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: can you make a nice avatar and signuture of the monster below also saying my name Dark Zero Big Grin
[Image: 112Redanda.png?dateline=1338219576]

Dear dark,
I will try my best to make something nice. Just finished my work and going home once I reach home I will work on it maybe 10 minutes more.

Edit: Ok I am home and I am working on it now.

Edit2: Payment Received from cope35.
Fifteenth Signature + Emblem Made on 01/06/2012 / 2:06:23 AM +3 GMT.

Emblem for DarkZero

[Image: DarkZero-emblem.png]

Signature for DarkZero

[Image: DarkZero-signature.png]
Remember Guys, the shop still open you can request new art work Smile.
Can I have a purple and black background with strawhat in the middle and bavante on the side please as a sig
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Aladdin why do you make no monsters for monster mmorpg?Your work is really nice!Smile
[Image: R25wzDPvpg.gif]

THUNDER MAN!!!
Hello Guys,

I am back into the game by the way. I never thought This would be still here ahahaha.

I will see if i can do some work for ya Smile.
nice Big Grin
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
Thanks prayudi Smile.
Hi Aladdin,
As a co-leader for the Legends guild, I'd definitely like to hire you for designing a banner for our guild (and possibly some "emblems" for the team later on). I really like the sig you made for Chaos.  I guess further details should be discussed through PM.
-Uri
[Image: thelegendssigf.png]
The Bloodbath Arena Leader for the Legends Guild.
My Monster Fanfiction story!
Dear UritheLostLight,

Thanks for putting your trust by choosing me and I think it's a challenge for me to make something very nice. I am waiting for your details through the PM.
(2013-03-31, 11:02 PM)Aladdin Wrote: Dear UritheLostLight,

Thanks for putting your trust by choosing me and I think it's a challenge for me to make something very nice. I am waiting for your details through the PM.
No problem.  We are definitely excited to work with you.

Best,
-TheLegendsGuild
First Guild Banner Made on 04/04/2013 / 05:41:11 PM +3 GMT.

Guild Banner for UritheLostLight

Took 3 Hours.
[Image: thelegendsguild.png]

Please tell me what you think. And as for Payment I will first ask Knost.
nice job
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
It looks good. Aladdino. Tell me the price and ill pay. I'm guessing around 2.5 -5 which was the traditional amount. But i have no problems chipping in 10mil at most
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
can u draw a badge for me like for a holy guardian? n i'm the member of legend guild
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]