Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Akatslowi: The Road Ahead
[Image: duoav.jpg]

Announcements

Okay guys, this will be the direction we're heading. Over the next few days and weeks, everything will get sorted out. Thanks for the patience.

1. I will announce the tourney's details and the battle will begin!
2. Akatslowi will have 2 functions. The first would be for game-play, the main thread, where everyone is united like how Akatslowi was in V1, where we can have G9 exams and the master&disciple system.
3. I'm still deciding whether to implement the previous Elite Knock-out system like before, for Elites to stay competitive and proactive. (Unlikely, unless inactive)
4. The next function would be role-play. Which is the current idea of villages. I will be pairing the Kages/Elites in a short while just before I start the tourney.
5. I have decided that villages would be better off in an alliance rather than a stand-alone, so I will add a theme to it. There will be the Light Vs Dark or Good Vs Evil side. and since we have 5 villages after the merge, it will be 3vs2. Villages can choose to pick their sides. However, if it is unbalanced, I will choose.
6. Point number 5 will be up for a vote, to know if you guys want the alliance, and will take place while the tourney is going on.
7. However, only 3 in each village will have the right to vote. Any 3. The vote will be up when I finalize the merge of villages.
8. In addition, our alliance with Heatshot's team will be official next week, after his exams. There will be a thread specifically for the alliance.

That will be all for now. Cheers!
[Image: image]
He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right -Confucius
Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity -Will Smith
Be cool. Be an Akatslowinian -Slow
(2013-03-20, 05:24 AM)Slow Wrote:

Annoucements

Okay guys, this will be the direction we're heading. Over the next few days and weeks, everything will get sorted out. Thanks for the patience.

2. Akatslowi will have 2 functions. The first would be for game-play, the main thread, where everyone is united like how Akatslowi was in V1, where we can have G9 exams and the master&disciple system.
3. I'm still deciding whether to implement the previous Elite Knock-out system like before, for Elites to stay competitive and proactive.
4. The next function would be role-play. Which is the current idea of villages. I will be pairing the Kages/Elites in a short while just before I start the tourney.
5. I have decided that villages would be better off in an alliance rather than a stand-alone,  so I will add a theme to it. There will be the Light Vs Dark or Good Vs Evil side. and since we have 5 villages after the merge, it will be 3vs2. Villages can choose to pick their sides. However, if it is unbalanced, I will choose.
6. Point number 5 will be up for a vote, to know if you guys want the alliance, and will take place while the tourney is going on.
7. However, only 3 in each village will have the right to vote. Any 3. The vote will be up when I finalize the merge of villages.
8. In addition, our alliance with Heatshot's team will be official next week, after his exams. There will be a thread specifically for the alliance.

1. Awesome, my Village is ready to go. 

2. Also awesome. 

3. If you really feel like this is necessary that's fine, but I don't feel like I need to be pushed to stay on top of my game. 

4. Should be cool. 

5. The Hidden Village of the Dragons would like to be on the Dark side. We will have our votes ready.  

8. Sounds good. Heatshot is a good player.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"

Annoucements

3. I'm still deciding whether to implement the previous Elite Knock-out system like before, for Elites to stay competitive and proactive.
5. I have decided that villages would be better off in an alliance rather than a stand-alone,  so I will add a theme to it. There will be the Light Vs Dark or Good Vs Evil side. and since we have 5 villages after the merge, it will be 3vs2. Villages can choose to pick their sides. However, if it is unbalanced, I will choose.

1. Sounds good to me.
2. I am up for that.
3. If it is needed i am up for it.
4. Looking forward to it.
5. Sounds fun i would like to be on dark side seem's as my akatsuki person seem's evil and a lil darkish.. vote's will be ready when needed.
8. seem's cool Heatshot is a good player and well known.
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
thanks for the feedback, i've noted them. =)

if no one wants to be on the good side, i might change the theme lol. but let's see how it would go.
heats team ----> heavenly kings ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
this will be my first big tournament
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
@zach
his team is called TRC(TMM).

@prayudi
good luck in it =)

Wild west knostland ? Big Grin Big Grin I love that story ^_^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And ROFL ! Dark side and light side ? xD 

Don't asked dz yet but we'll be on the dark side anyway O_O Wait a min... village of the dragon is on the dark side ? Meh... Lightness side FTW ! <3 I'll buy dz a new light armor and clean that :3

btw, why is my message bold :/
lol arlax Tongue
Btw... light vs dark orso = 3vs2 ?

Is that fair ? :/

Btw, i think if villages fuse there are already not much different villages, i don't think im really someone whos for the idea.... I mean of the dark vs. light thing.

But we'll see what happens.
Dibs on dark side if available. I'll look over the rest of it when at a comp
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
@arlax
well, not every village is exactly the same, so 3vs2 can be a "fair" thing. and yeah, i will let the voting decide.

@orbo
ok lol. so, everyone's inherently evil lol.
No... I and Dz are angels....
lol, i will try to imagine that
Thanks for your good comments Smile

1 week more, and the FUN will start! Smile
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

btw i just did a member count of all villages excluding kages that will be participating in the tourney and found out that the number isn't 60 but 91. of course, there are newer inactive ones, but i will identify them after the tourney, when they don't participate. 91 is a large crowd, so this tourney will take some time.
(2013-03-20, 02:34 PM)heatshot Wrote: Thanks for your good comments Smile

1 week more, and the FUN will start! Smile

=D looking forward to it lol
91 o.o That would take some time to make match ups...

Better eliminate some inactive people :/

I think black blaze has like 3 inactive members (chaosmaker, lanster, link) :/

I wish u luck making the match ups slow lol...

Btw - Lol heatshot, we'll see...
it will be kind of like free-for-all system, so it doesn't matter if half of them are inactive. i will explain in detail once i get everything set. i'm now just waiting for some pms and then will kick-start the tourney.
Evil is much more fun to play around with.
I'm fine with all the proposals
Meh... You can play around with goodness too :3
Oh yeah slow, i forgot about what it would look like :3 Like an attack-who-you-want-whenever-you want tournament ? :3 And attack as much as you can to get enough battle power ? :3

Well, something in that way :/
where'd my teams thread go?
Its On The Teams Account :o , I Deleted It On This 1
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-H...-illusions
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
I don't have time to even post here after everyone -_-

I favor Darkness. If there's a spot for Dark, I'm taking it.
Village of Black Arts
when is the tourney?
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Shall i be the only one in the light team? Yeah would suit my name Dark.Zero -_-
I will join the Light side (:
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD

Announcements

3. I'm still deciding whether to implement the previous Elite Knock-out system like before, for Elites to stay competitive and proactive. (Unlikely, unless inactive)

1. Nice
2. Good 'coz I like our setting in V1.
3. What Knost said . . . =)
4-7. The role playing is good, it's just the villages are just not balanced. But let's see how will this prosper.
8. Looking forward into it. But as what have been mentioned before, the alliance would mainly be on trade.

Cheers mate!!!
alright guys, it seems like knost decided to start his own team. if that's the case, we will be shifting to the version we had in V1. the village idea will be put on hold for now.

since remmy was a great help to the recruitment, i will reward him 15$ donation as a form of my appreciation =). thanks rem!

the contest will begin soon, working on it right now. sorry for the wait, i was waiting for some pms to confirm the merge. the battle power will still be rated =)
(2013-03-21, 01:38 AM)Psywar Wrote:

Announcements

1. Nice
2. Good 'coz I like our setting in V1.
3. What Knost said . . . =)
4-7. The role playing is good, it's just the villages are just not balanced. But let's see how will this prosper.
8. Looking forward into it. But as what have been mentioned before, the alliance would mainly be on trade.

Cheers mate!!!

lol yeah, for now heatshot and i only planned for trade.