• 3(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Akatslowi: Kage Pairing
@ashu: sorry, all kages have been chosen.

Announcements: please refer to post #2 for details on "The Great Division".
[Image: image]
He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right -Confucius
Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity -Will Smith
Be cool. Be an Akatslowinian -Slow
congratz to all Kages (:
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I already have my number chosen :<

No1 else better take it :<

My number.......
what? i am confused...phanto is a kage? how did he get number? or am i misunderstanding ?
if you read the first 2 posts zach you'll understand how some people got a number and some didn't.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
i had some discussions with some of the kages online today, and we felt phantom was suitable, especially since he was DAS leader.
so i was selected ?
Why do you say it like that ? Being a kage is more than having lvl 100s you have to know how to treat other players. How to lead people and be nice and helpful. You have to know how to recruit and get people to follow you. You have to know how to handle situations. When to say something and when not to say something. I have gain the respect from my peers because I have these qualities. Not saying that you dont because you do. But the fact that your suppose to be my friend and yet you dont support your leaders decision or my acceptance. Maybe slow sees potential in me. Maybe he sees somethinyou dont. And I am glad he gave me this chance and I will not make him look bad. Or this guild and my fellow kages. Long live akatslowi
Signature Shop
you guys took it wrong...i meant like,i thought only unchosen people were getting numbers...sorry i didn't speak specifically -.-
Slow we are allowed to chose 3 people to join our village right ?
Signature Shop
@zach
the kages will choose the numbers. but not now. and sorry, you were a great candidate, but we discussed and the final decision is shown on post #2. you will still be able to be a kage when a kage retires.

@phantom
yes, i chose 3 with 100 members in mind (30%). but i think we only have like 50 or less active ones right now, so only choose 1 for now. (30% of 50)
(2013-02-17, 04:25 PM)ThePhantom Wrote: Why do you say it like that ? Being a kage is more than having lvl 100s you have to know how to treat other players. How to lead people and be nice and helpful. You have to know how to recruit and get people to follow you. You have to know how to handle situations. When to say something and when not to say something. I have gain the respect from my peers because I have these qualities. Not saying that you don't because you do. But the fact that your suppose to be my friend and yet you don't support your leaders decision or my acceptance. Maybe slow sees potential in me. Maybe he sees something you don't. And I am glad he gave me this chance and I will not make him look bad. Or this guild and my fellow kages. Long live akatslowi
You took this a totally different way
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Yes I see that now after he explained it.
Signature Shop
(2013-02-17, 04:40 PM)Slow Wrote: @zach
the kages will choose the numbers. but not now. and sorry, you were a great candidate, but we discussed and the final decision is shown on post #2. you will still be able to be a kage when a kage retires.

@phantom
yes, i chose 3 with 100 members in mind (30%). but i think we only have like 50 or less active ones right now, so only choose only 1 for now. (30% of 50)

Slow,you are misunderstanding,i agree with phanto being kage, i agree with all kage,i was confused because it said all "unchosen" member pick a number,and then i see phanto(sasori) picked number,that is why i said that x.x *facepalm*
Sorry Zach. Thought you were against it. My apologizes for the misunderstanding. Thank you for your support Big Grin
Signature Shop
anytime man (: you know were pretty much buds TongueP
Yes Big Grin how do you change your forum name ?
Signature Shop
i have a feeling its going to be a struggle for who will choose me lol
(2013-02-17, 04:47 PM)ThePhantom Wrote: Yes Big Grin how do you change your forum name ?

Ask cefurkan maybe? or just donate till ....super? donator and you get a free name change. or just donate for a name change ;P
(2013-02-17, 04:24 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: so i was selected ?

oh okay, i thought your quote above meant if you were selected to be a kage.

my bad! lol

as for the numbers, it means all "unchosen" members will be attributed to a number-by me, randomly. the kages will then choose numbers without knowing who is attributed to that number. so they don't know who they are choosing. hope that helps.
:p kinda, but i am still confused... because if it is random and everyone is getting number, how come i have not gotten anyone? does that mean i have been chosen by someones village ?
I choose Guider to be my Kage Assistant person thing of my Village

:<

INB4EVERYONEELSEMUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
^^^^ just took the best non-chosen person,..curses Tongue
(2013-02-17, 04:50 PM)Slow Wrote:

my bad! lol

as for the numbers, it means all "unchosen" members will be attributed to a number-by me, randomly. the kages will then choose numbers without knowing who is attributed to that number. so they don't know who they are choosing. hope that helps.
so if a kage chooses a number that you picked a member for that number, they are on that kage's team, correct?
Is there a way to know who all is active in the guild and available so I can pick my kage assistant.
Signature Shop
(2013-02-17, 04:51 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: :p kinda, but i am still confused... because if it is random and everyone is getting number, how come i have not gotten anyone? does that mean i have been chosen by someones village ?

because i haven't done the list yet. so no one should be choosing their numbers yet. don't worry, you will know whose village you are in anytime soon lol.
(2013-02-17, 04:53 PM)Guider456 Wrote:
(2013-02-17, 04:50 PM)Slow Wrote:

my bad! lol

so if a kage chooses a number that you picked a member for that number, they are on that kage's team, correct?

that's right =D. no one will know who is behind that number except me.
pretty colors :O
edited
Haha thank you(:
Signature Shop