Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Against the "cheating-prevent" Measure!
Those who don't know what i'm gonna talk about, read
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-T...7#pid88127
simply put, everybody in this game, would constantly be dragged on battle, cuz no matter what monster it is, u've now got a 6.67% chance fail to run from it.

yesterday i was banned for saying its annoying, maybe also because I showed some emotion rather than reasoning like a robot. Well, let me play a robot, and state some reasons why I'm against it, and be gone. Ban me or not, I really don't care.

1. tp training. Idk how u guys do tp training, for me, say if I need to train a monster with fire move, and need spatk tp, I would find a monster with fire weakness and give spatk tp, and also high level, if possible. Then I will run from anything except that very monster, to do the training. As u can tell, its impossible to do it this way anymore, u need to get a full tp high lvl monster to deal with those random monsters u can't run from(which is not possible for beginners, may I point out), or u have to prepare monsters who need various tps to deal with various monsters(which is not always possible, def/spdef tp r much less used)

2. It is a victory for donator and those who benefit from donate at least. Why? the new so called "cheating-prevent" measure is proud of prevent players from "spamming legends/zeniths ". Sounds good? Or should I be the first to point out: hey, admit it, everybody spamming zeniths/legends! We've got 100 natures in this game, sure everybody like a quantum Gryvolt with uv all 50 on team, the way to get it? spamming. Oh, wait, there's another way, donate! U only need to catch one gryvolt, and nature change and full uv, effortless! And this is now the only way for u thanks to the new change.
To be fair, u can still spam after this new change, but it wastes twice as much time. And for those who said the new measure also benefit u by giving u a 6.67% chance not running from ur zeniths/legends, which u can really depend on...... just lol, convince urself first.

sum up, 1. tp train gets much harder and unpleasant;
and 2. bravo, a victory for nature change and full uv.

Oh, and by the way, I don't really know how they cheat, but my guess, programming. And for this new change, I guess all they have to do is adding a new if-clause to include this new scenario. I would only hope its not true, otherwise, those who don't cheat will be the only victims.
(2012-08-08, 03:44 PM)Dynaris Wrote: Those who don't know what i'm gonna talk about, read
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-T...7#pid88127
simply put, everybody in this game, would constantly be dragged on battle, cuz no matter what monster it is, u've now got a 6.67% chance fail to run from it.

yesterday i was banned for saying its annoying, maybe also because I showed some emotion rather than reasoning like a robot. Well, let me play a robot, and state some reasons why I'm against it, and be gone. Ban me or not, I really don't care.

1. tp training. Idk how u guys do tp training, for me, say if I need to train a monster with fire move, and need spatk tp, I would find a monster with fire weakness and give spatk tp, and also high level, if possible. Then I will run from anything except that very monster, to do the training. As u can tell, its impossible to do it this way anymore, u need to get a full tp high lvl monster to deal with those random monsters u can't run from(which is not possible for beginners, may I point out), or u have to prepare monsters who need various tps to deal with various monsters(which is not always possible, def/spdef tp r much less used)

2. It is a victory for donator and those who benefit from donate at least. Why? the new so called "cheating-prevent" measure is proud of prevent players from "spamming legends/zeniths ". Sounds good? Or should I be the first to point out: hey, admit it, everybody spamming zeniths/legends! We've got 100 natures in this game, sure everybody like a quantum Gryvolt with uv all 50 on team, the way to get it? spamming. Oh, wait, there's another way, donate! U only need to catch one gryvolt, and nature change and full uv, effortless! And this is now the only way for u thanks to the new change.
To be fair, u can still spam after this new change, but it wastes twice as much time. And for those who said the new measure also benefit u by giving u a 6.67% chance not running from ur zeniths/legends, which u can really depend on...... just lol, convince urself first.

sum up, 1. tp train gets much harder and unpleasant;
and 2. bravo, a victory for nature change and full uv.
if you didnt notice. the 93.33% thing is for places with ZENITHS,LEGENDS,AND ANCIENTS ONLY! and plus,if you don't like it just leave the game..your call
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
i feel you dyna! I think 6.67% is to much. I wish the big boss would consider this. And fix your thread dyna.

zm, that's too rude...
well its pretty much what everyone has been saying the whole time....
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Dyna, I too believe that 6.67% is too much... But if this is for the benefit for the game, then so be it
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
easy, zach. Easy. Just finish the thread before u say something, I forget to say, I usually do tp training in zenith aera, in hope of catch them, at least this benefit is gone, am I right?
And thanks Psywar.
Dyna, if it is a tp training you want, go to Eagle Ponds, everything you need is there
- Ramza Beoulve
(2012-08-08, 04:02 PM)Ramza_X Wrote: Dyna, if it is a tp training you want, go to Eagle Ponds, everything you need is there
good to knowSmile well, call me greedy, wanna do tp train, lvl up and zenith finding the same time Smile
Dyna I do agree that the chance of running should be lower. I'd say 1% would be good since that is a higher appear chance than any rare, but it would only get in our way a few times while legend searching or tp training. As far as tp training goes, if you really want to search for zeniths too, then use degrades. That's what I have been doing and it is really not that bad. Also, the method isn't to stop people from finding a lot of rare monsters. It is meant to stop bots from being able to catch monsters.
[Image: dcdfcdfe.jpg]
I too think that 6.67% is too mouch... it would have been great if it was only like 1% chance of failing^^ But ferkan is the boss, and his the one to decide that... Big Grin
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
(2012-08-08, 04:20 PM)TheGreatGonsalez Wrote: I too think that 6.67% is too mouch... it would have been great if it was only like 1% chance of failing^^ But ferkan is the boss, and his the one to decide that... Big Grin
Not if someone protests
- Ramza Beoulve
It could be nice for him to add the ability to choose whether or not you want the tp from the monster after you are in battle to help with tp training. (or something similar to that where tp issue is fixed) Also, he could just add a run feature into battle, so it is just an extra click instead of adding a battle every 15 steps.
[Image: dcdfcdfe.jpg]
it won't be changed. If you don't want to play there are other thousands of other browser games where you can cheat easily Smile