Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recently when I was playing the game , I've noticed many people in the chat room wanting to have the option of adding buddies.

Should this be added also ?

I mean we do have it on the forums why not have it in the game also ?

It would also be very useful to people who are in a "team , guild" or whatever you wanna call it.

Communacation would be simplier because if theres a buddy list you know your friends are on and who's not , without having to scroll through "online trainers".

Well that should explain it. I hope so >.>

I was going to talk about this as well. we need a buddy list that tells us when they are online as well.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
Speaking of the teams..

We should have a little tab that holds our buddies list and the people that are in our teams list. But the question is.. How do we program teams into it and stuff since the teams are just threads in the forum?
Well, i guess Cefurkan has to fully back teams then.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
I suppose that he could make it so that you can pay to buy a little tab on the chat for your own group you know where the different country tabs are? That'd be a nice thing. And you could do the same thing for your buddies, like Dei said.
The proud king of the X-Terminators...an epic team...

Kinda looking for an artist to make a banner, lolz
(2011-05-15, 08:54 AM)SlayerX Wrote: I suppose that he could make it so that you can pay to buy a little tab on the chat for your own group you know where the different country tabs are? That'd be a nice thing. And you could do the same thing for your buddies, like Dei said.

Hmm.. I could put this into my suggestion thread with the teams.
Sounds like a sweet idea, it would make it much easier for Teams/Clans to operate.
[Image: Assassins%20creed2.jpg]
yea.but how would we stop people who arent in a team from entering a team chat tab?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-05-16, 03:57 PM)orboknown Wrote: yea.but how would we stop people who arent in a team from entering a team chat tab?

I rather have a clan server instead of creating more spots in the general chat but I could make a suggestion called Inbox for all players where you have 2 different tabs in it and only 2 tabs until something else that can fit in there comes.

Buddies|Team

If you click on Buddies, you get to see which one of your friends is online and which one isn't.

If you click on Team, you get to see which member in the team your in is online and which one isn't.
alright...this seems logical enough
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Is this going to be added for v3?