Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accuracy Decreaser Doesn't Work
One of my monsters has Accuracy Decreaser and it does not decrease the accuracy of the opposing monster.
[Image: thelegendssigf.png]
The Bloodbath Arena Leader for the Legends Guild.
My Monster Fanfiction story!
(2013-02-18, 11:21 PM)UritheLostLight Wrote: One of my monsters has Accuracy Decreaser and it does not decrease the accuracy of the opposing monster.
I just faced an npc monster with it and evasion decreaser and they both worked against me. 

Weird bug if its not working outside of ai
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
When I was playing *against* the AI, if the opposing monster had Accuracy Decreaser it would work.  But my monsters with Accuracy Decreaser won't decrease accuracy of the opponent.
(2013-02-19, 01:25 AM)UritheLostLight Wrote: When I was playing *against* the AI, if the opposing monster had Accuracy Decreaser it would work.  But my monsters with Accuracy Decreaser won't decrease accuracy of the opponent.
Odd. Ill see if i have a mon with that ability and check it out. 

You should screen shot your problem though.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
it was working but not displaying

should be fixed now thanks for letting us know Smile
(2013-02-19, 08:14 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: it was working but not displaying

Whatever the fix was broke something else.

It looks like every time I use a monster with an ability like cautious that decreases the users acc 25%, that monsters acc is fluctuating. 

Before the first move, the monsters acc is at 75% (normal), next turn it drops to 31%, and 3rd turn it jumps up to 42%. 

Again this is the using monster thats acc is fluctuating.

Also is seems Acc in general is wonky. Now any monster I use is either increasing or decreasing its acc every turn with no real reasoning behind it. 

The only common variable is it seems like it only happens when I use a Damaging move. It doesnt always happen when i use Status moves, but it happens sometimes.

Same thing seems to be happening with Evasion. Its all over the place. Ill try and see if I can narrow down the variables.

I was wrong its happpening w/ status moves also. It doesn't seem to happen in any pattern or with any cause and effect.
now everything works, apologize for this post.
(2013-02-19, 08:51 PM)sUfit Wrote: sorry what i'm write in this topic, can't creat new thread and write to somebody, don't know why Sad
i have next problem in game

can't to launch a "game page"
when I log in and put my nick and pass i saw white screen
and "Object moved to here".

click on "here" don't help

when i push back and F5 in my brows i can see my team, online top list etc.
but when push "game page" or "my items" i see what writing before
("Object moved to here")

i changed many browser but it didn't help
one more time sorry what i'll write in this topic and  thanks in advance for the help.

p.s.: can't put image or link  because haven't at leats 2 post for this,
if need i can show image but don't know how

yes just fixed the problem
(2013-02-19, 08:27 PM)Knost Wrote:

It looks like every time I use a monster with an ability like cautious that decreases the users acc 25%, that monsters acc is fluctuating. 

Before the first move, the monsters acc is at 75% (normal), next turn it drops to 31%, and 3rd turn it jumps up to 42%. 

Also is seems Acc in general is wonky. Now any monster I use is either increasing or decreasing its acc every turn with no real reasoning behind it. 

The only common variable is it seems like it only happens when I use a Damaging move. It doesnt always happen when i use Status moves, but it happens sometimes.

Same thing seems to be happening with Evasion. Its all over the place. Ill try and see if I can narrow down the variables.

I was wrong its happpening w/ status moves also. It doesn't seem to happen in any pattern or with any cause and effect.
I'm an idiot lol

The common denominator is monsters with an Acc decreasing or increasing ability. 

The ability is making the monsters accuracy goes crazy.

And its happening w/ acc increasing or decreasing moves.
(2013-02-19, 09:05 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-02-19, 08:27 PM)Knost Wrote:

I'm an idiot lol

The common denominator is monsters with an Acc decreasing or increasing ability. 

The ability is making the monsters accuracy goes crazy.

And its happening w/ acc increasing or decreasing moves.

i don't understand error or not ?

post screenshot please
In other words it not just happening for no reason.

(2013-02-19, 09:24 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: i don't understand error or not ?

post screenshot please
Cant post screen shots as I'm on my phone now, but it is an error. 

Anytime an accuracy effecting ability takes effect or an acc increasing decreasing move is used. the accuracy goes crazy.
(2013-02-19, 09:24 PM)Knost Wrote: In other words it not just happening for no reason.

post screenshot please

Anytime an accuracy effecting ability takes effect or an acc increasing decreasing move is used. the accuracy goes crazy.

probably only visual problem but will check now
(2013-02-19, 09:44 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-02-19, 09:24 PM)Knost Wrote: In other words it not just happening for no reason.

post screenshot please

probably only visual problem but will check now
It may be a visual problem. I had a hard time looking at it on my phone.
i am checking and there does not seem to be a problem

for example if enemy has accuracy decreaser you get 85%
and if you have stage 3 = 160 * 85 / 100 = 136%
(2013-02-19, 09:50 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: i am checking and there does not seem to be a problem

I know how the percentages work lol that's how I know there's a problem. Use Chromaul with any of his moves and you'll see what i mean.

Oh and I checked it seems to be a visual problem like you guessed
(2013-02-19, 09:55 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-02-19, 09:50 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: i am checking and there does not seem to be a problem

I know how the percentages work lol that's how I know there's a problem. Use Chromaul with any of his moves and you'll see what i mean.

Oh and I checked it seems to be a visual problem like you guessed

i don't see any visual problem too

can you please describe detailed
I started with 115% acc because i had an acc weapon on my monster. 

Then i used the move Sword Scales which increases attack 3 stages. My Acc went up to 174% for no reason. 

I then used the move Iron tail which has nothing to do w/ accuracy and my acc went down to 151%

The enemy monster had no abilities that had to do with decreasing my acc and didnt use any moves that would effect my accuracy.

Its a visual problem. Earlier My Fendark had over 1000% evasion
should be fixed now please test again
i did an update
Whatever you just did seems to have fixed it. Thanks Cefurkan
(2013-02-19, 11:13 PM)Knost Wrote: Whatever you just did seems to have fixed it. Thanks Cefurkan

np
Thanks for looking into it and fixing it so quickly :-)  (even if it was just an interface issue)

Best,
-Uri