Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ALL PLAYERS SHOULD READ THIS]-general game improvements
If you ask me, I would suggest
4 league mebers and there is no champ until someone wins
2 weeks period for league members
league mebers decided by tournament, at least 15 badges
(?) league members have fixed team they used at the tournament (?)
challenger needs 12+ badges
You can challenge the league max 1/week (or 2? not more however)
the first of the league should be the most active one the other three in the order of the tournament results
the champ gets an entry in the hall of fame and can decide if he wants to battle the next league winner for the champ title or not (f.e. if hes not much online)

or something like that

(2013-07-16, 07:33 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Lol.. The only thing we can do is make threads.

These Threads

Anyways we should have something other than PVP involvled, PVP is important in M3O but lets keep it balanced. Something to do with catching/gold making?

Just like that League position thing we could have a Best Hunter of the week?

Best Hunter is a good idea, but determined how? Best ms score? Best monster catched (max stats)?Most ancients/legends catched?
gold making isnt a good idea however.
Catching. Task
Hunters will be given certain amount of monsters to catch during the week. There will be 3 judges to determine the winner

Catching. Legends
Most legends caught within the week

Catching. Zeniths
Most zeniths caught within the week

I was thinking these sort
(2013-07-16, 07:45 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Catching.  Task
Hunters will be given certain amount of monsters to catch during the week. There will be 3 judges to determine the winner

Catching. Legends
Most legends caught within the week

Catching. Zeniths
Most zeniths caught within the week

I was thinking these sort

Good idea! Really, just make each week who catchs the best "blabla" and 3 judges vote each monster presented with 1-10 or something like that

However we will really need a sort of Hall of Fame if theres no reward
The only thing people would get is pat on the back and only "Congratulations!". In my opinion there should be something attracting as a prize but since it will be only us community then I don't really know
(2013-07-16, 07:51 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: The only thing people would get is pat on the back and only "Congratulations!". In my opinion there should be something attracting as a prize but since it will be only us community then I don't really know

Do people always need a prize for something? How about as a prize: You helped to improve an awesome game.
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2013-07-16, 07:55 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote:
(2013-07-16, 07:51 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: The only thing people would get is pat on the back and only "Congratulations!". In my opinion there should be something attracting as a prize but since it will be only us community then I don't really know

Do people always need a prize for something? How about as a prize: You helped to improve an awesome game.

No captn if you dont get anything why even waste time on catching the best regular monster?
 A Hall of fame would be at least some reward
There doesn't have to be a prize a simple as "Weekly winner = Capt.Obvious" would work as-well but there could be to a point where people wouldn't bother on doing these sort of events
(2013-07-16, 07:59 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: There doesn't have to be a prize a simple as "Weekly winner = Capt.Obvious" would work as-well but there could be to a point where people wouldn't bother on doing these sort of events

It's there to give people a challenge to do. They don't get anything for pvp. people still pvp all the time.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
That post was for that hunting thing not for PVP since I know PVP players can still enjoy PVP without any prize Smile
idk. i'd enjoy hunting for the sake of hunting as much as a pvper enjoys pvp for the sake of pvp.
scuttle scuttle
(2013-07-16, 06:56 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-07-16, 06:55 PM)orboknown Wrote: Whaddya guys think about having a revolving league made up of players themselves instead of NPCs?
each player holds their "position" for a month or so. Leaguers can battle among themselves to move up and down in position, but need to go through the established order. Players can challenge them to a bets of 3 series to decide if they get to face the next member or not.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I'VE WANTED THIS FOREVER!

+1
i like this idea to  u got my vote lol

how bout achievments like in the 360 when u do a certin task u would get that achievment....there could be rewards for each one the harder the tsdk the better reward..like for example--> catch 5 legends u get a days worth of 150% bonus to ur exp/gold....i no this would be dificult to code or whatever but it would be easier then doing the whole story and quest thing and would give plsyers something to keep them interested and work twords..what yall think?
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
This is for stuff we don't need cefurkan to handle at all.Seperate thread for that idea imo.
Something for all players (newbs/mids/veterans)

First off isn't there any other way to attract new players to forums? Since if we really want to make it enjoyable for them then they need access to forums.

Idea? hmm

Here's one - A quest we community made. It should be hard but not hardcore

Everyone reads thread - > They start quest by looking for the clue given from the thread -> after they figured about the clue they will need to PM In-Game -> that player gives a hint -> well you get the idea :l

The winner will be known as M3O genius
I like it^
Who is a good quest maker though? All they do is make something simple yet interesting lol
Knost is good at writing stuff and had some ideas.
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Hi, I had an idea of for a certain amount of time that each player gets daily Login rewards, The rewards I'm not yet sure about maybe gold, monster box's and easy to find monsters perhaps.. Just an idea.
(2013-07-27, 06:52 PM)KellyLouise96 Wrote: Hi, I had an idea of for a certain amount of time that each player gets daily Login rewards, The rewards I'm not yet sure about maybe gold, monster box's and easy to find monsters perhaps.. Just an idea.

You mean say for day one, they get say 10k, then day 2, they get something more? That sort of thing? I like it so it encourages people to carry on playing that bit more, though not sure how easy it would be to put into the game
thank you for this information