Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A request for the Best
Exclamation 
I am one who often reflects on himself.
By doing this I also know, that I need help.
So I have a request for the Monster Mmorpg's best PvP'ers.
May you teach me how you how to PvP properly. Your ideas and strategies what you all do.
I am willing to listen and take notes.
You will here no remarks from me.
I just want to be better to be honest.
So will you help me ?
If so please post below.
Masters
ZacheryMatthews
Signature Shop
I will help you,just shoot me a pm,well whenever
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-11-03, 04:48 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: I will help you,just shoot me a pm,well whenever
Okay buddy :3
Signature Shop
(2012-11-03, 04:48 AM)ThePhantom Wrote:
(2012-11-03, 04:48 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: I will help you,just shoot me a pm,well whenever
:3 alright im ready when you are ^^ and if you'd like i could be your pvp tutor,basically what im doing with hammerbro
(2012-11-03, 04:51 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
:3 alright im ready when you are ^^ and if you'd like i could be your pvp tutor,basically what im doing with hammerbro
Thats what i want, but i also want to learn from others because everybody has different playing styles and if i mix them all together i can create my own :3 , but lets start now pm me
Signature Shop
(2012-11-03, 04:55 AM)ThePhantom Wrote:
(2012-11-03, 04:51 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
Thats what i want, but i also want to learn from others because everybody has different playing styles and if i mix them all together i can create my own :3 , but lets start now pm me
1st you send me a pm with what you want to know about :p walls,mixed,attackers,sp attacks,or offensive*both attack and sp attack* or sp attack defensive,etc. .-.
theres so much idk what i need to know first.. Whats the first thing you were taught ?
Signature Shop
(2012-11-03, 05:04 AM)ThePhantom Wrote: theres so much idk what i need to know first.. Whats the first thing you were taught ?
first thing i was taught was sweepers
so explain in a pm please :3
Signature Shop
Your relation with each other is bi-polar.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
haha right?
(2012-11-03, 06:06 AM)Ghost Wrote: Your relation with each other is bi-polar.
whatcha mean ?
(2012-11-03, 06:53 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2012-11-03, 06:06 AM)Ghost Wrote: Your relation with each other is bi-polar.
whatcha mean ?
It's because you were angry at each other before, and now you are nice to each other.
It's like you're both experiencing mood swings.
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
if i were you i would get the following people if you want to know about pvp.
kun - Very experienced + Active
psywar - Not often seen in chats but he has experience and different style
quanto - We all know how active quanto is. You could learn something from him. Experienced.
swjfire - A beginner on the game but has learnt alot in a short term. Also experienced
you could learn something from them
(2012-11-03, 09:38 AM)Dark.Zero Wrote: if i were you i would get the following people if you want to know about pvp.

quanto - We all know how active quanto is. You could learn something from him. Experienced.

swjfire - A beginner on the game but has learnt alot in a short term. Also experienced

yes there he said it
but dark.zero-very experienced you'll need some gold to learn from him lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-11-03, 04:20 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote:
(2012-11-03, 09:38 AM)Dark.Zero Wrote: if i were you i would get the following people if you want to know about pvp.

yes there he said it
but dark.zero-very experienced you'll need some gold to learn from him lol
With my previous account and only lvl 49 mons, I beat QK twice, but than I got clobbered and I barely pvp anymore :p
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]

forgot me :o
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
DanDragoon - Often seen in chat, not active much however, hes experience with making walls is amazing.
Rake - experienced in PVP, can give a great help however, inactive.
Guider - Often active on both forum and game, His new to PVP stuff but learnt quickly, he can be a great helper.
Dark.Zero - very experienced in PVP, hes active. However, it wouldn't be easy to get help from him. If he helps you then your lucky, Dark.Zero mainly charges gold because hes most times not interested on doing something for free.
So are you all willing to help ? :3
Signature Shop
No
Just a tip to learn from these people
since you included yourself will you help ?
Signature Shop

(2012-11-03, 06:37 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: DanDragoon - Often seen in chat, not active much however, hes experience with making walls is amazing.
Guider - Often active on both forum and game, His new to PVP stuff but learnt quickly, he can be a great helper.
Dark.Zero - very experienced in PVP, hes active. However, it wouldn't be easy to get help from him. If he helps you then your lucky, Dark.Zero mainly charges gold because hes most times not interested on doing something for free.
Darn i thought was considered a good pvp player Sleepy
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
(2012-11-03, 09:08 PM)mike521 Wrote:

(2012-11-03, 06:37 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: DanDragoon - Often seen in chat, not active much however, hes experience with making walls is amazing.
Darn i thought was considered a good pvp player Sleepy
same here,but guess not lol Sleepy
I helped you start playing and I can help you with pvp.

PVP questions, pm me in game. You know my account.
i can help ive analysed a syllabus on which you can learn,
apparently i don't have the time to type it out ;-;
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

Read Dan's Thoughts thread, you could learn something from it.

Here - https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-D...ted-weekly