Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm already seeing teams coming back, and if we're not quick half the threads in General Discussion will be team threads by the time we're 6 months into the game.
So I propose a Team Forum, much like the one in the last forum, to help keep them nice and separate.
I second this.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
ok then we'll see what happens lets jus wait for it
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
People stop being so impatient. Obviously the forum isn't done yet, CeFurkan is working on the game!!

He is also trying to get some item pictures! Everything from the old forum will come to this one!!! D:<
I believe that a Team Forum section should be implemented after the Alpha period of the game has ended. This will give CeFurkan and the co-admins ample time to finish up the forums and add a Team Forum section.
Sure, no prob. TBH, the time it takes isn't much of an issue.
Just wanted to put it out. Tongue
(2011-05-06, 01:06 AM)Deidara Wrote: People stop being so impatient. Obviously the forum isn't done yet, CeFurkan is working on the game!!

He is also trying to get some item pictures! Everything from the old forum will come to this one!!! D:<

No ones being impatient? he was just suggesting a Team Section in the forums.
[Image: 2vshmcm.png] ,, Cycie is a Boss!
OK, now the forums have been overrun be teams. Tongue
While it's still not a big issue, it seems to have become a slightly more important issue in just about 3 days.
(2011-05-06, 07:07 PM)JosrRocks Wrote:
(2011-05-06, 01:06 AM)Deidara Wrote: People stop being so impatient. Obviously the forum isn't done yet, CeFurkan is working on the game!!

No ones being impatient? he was just suggesting a Team Section in the forums.

There has obviously been a team section in the old forum.. It's going to come to this forum in time. Chill =.=
It would be in the best interests of everyone if it came before the alpha period.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
Okay, nevermind what I said before. This Team Section should come as soon as possible.
Currently there exist 35 threads in the General Discussion.
From a basic count, there appear to be 10 threads that are for teams, more than a fourth.
There are 2 extra (Team competition and someone wanting to make a team) that have something to do with teams.

Just some basic statistics for my suggestion. Tongue
lol.it must be a problem if lamb changed his mind about it
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
How many new teams have been made since this thread? I'm certain there's at least 1, but there should be more. Tongue
probs 3 or 4 at least
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.