Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
9/11 Commemoration
Hi everyone,

This thread is for players who wish to leave a comment regarding the events of September 11, 2001. You may respectfully discuss those who lost their lives, were bereaved, took part in rescue operations, etc.

We will be moderating this thread. Any political or religious discussion will be removed, as will any disrespectful or antagonistic comments. We will take action against your account if you make any unacceptable posts - hopefully this will not be necessary. If you are mature enough to show respect to those who lost their lives, and if you want to waste 1 minute to commemorate the 9/11 event, then this thread will let you to do so.

Please use this sticky thread rather than making an individual thread about 9/11. This thread will say stickied for about a week before being closed, which is more than enough for everyone to commemorate the 9/11 tragic event.

Best wishes,
-rock gyo;
[Image: ngynt3.png]
Never forget where one was when this happened. I will tell a short story.

My first grade teacher (I was in her classroom when this happened) Told us her best friend worked at the Twin Towers. She thought her friend was dead, but she wasn't. Everyone had been telling her Friend to stop smoking for years, but on that day, she had exited the building and was standing clear of the plane crash.... it happened right over her head. Whats more, the floor she worked on, was totally gone now.

Cigarettes save lives, but for all those who don't smoke, please remember them.

Also, to all those brave citizens that flew a plane into a field, I salute them all.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
when this happened: i was in hospital gift shop buying a birthday card for my uncle and a GWS card for my brother....i was 5
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
5? a little young to be shopping. I saw a movie about this and well i am truly sorry for those who have lost loved ones. i was like 4 or 5 when this happened.
[Image: Zelda.jpg]"Don't mess with Treason. Team Chrono~Private 1st Class
Whenever i hear 9/11 i feel depressed. So many people dead...i wish i had been old enough to avenge them. I would've joined a branch in the millitary in a split second. :l
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
yeah me too ghost i would of be in the plane and just handcuff the terrorist's.
I will never forget that day. I was home that day and I turned on the TV just as the second plane hit the towers.
I saw a movie to this also which was pretty sad and its called World Trade Center. :,|
RIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdihYnVQ...re=related
Its sad how theres only 940thousand views ;_; looks like some have forgotten
i do not think anyone can forget 9/11. Everyone who was 5 and up at the time still remembers where they where when it happend. I can not wait for their memorial at ground zero to be completed.
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
its strange how the anniversary of 9/11 is on a sunday and off topic here but umm... what day did this attack happen on?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
September 11, 2001 was a Tuesday
Yes the days in a year move to a different day.
a tuesday.... i see
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
https://channel.nationalgeographic.com/s...s/06749_00
Inside 9/11
CeFurkan Wrote:
Watched a depressing movie about it; it helped fill me in on the sheer magnitude of it, since at the time I didn't really know what was happening.
I was in elementary school in FL..
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Remember tomorrow at 10 AM Eastern Time to have a moment of silence.
CeFurkan Wrote:
So I was watching the news the other day and.. They said there was a bomb threat or something to somewhere important..

Idk. I just heard bomb threat and it was dealing with 9/11.

Someone is going to make a statement tomarrow at the memorial @.@ i feel it.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
hmm what i know about 9/11 is that it was the day of my brother's bday
(2011-09-10, 03:36 PM)Deidara Wrote: So I was watching the news the other day and.. They said there was a bomb threat or something to somewhere important..

Idk. I just heard bomb threat and it was dealing with 9/11.
Indeed, rental cars armed with explosives are to be used in another terrorist attack. 6 were stolen in my area, but they have since been recovered.

CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-09-10, 03:39 PM)NoToOwLz Wrote: hmm what i know about 9/11 is that it was the day of my brother's bday
Your brother's birth is the reason why the United States is now prepared against terrorist attacks.

He made the U.S evolve.

Congratulations Smile
Its Nitz X.

At this time, The twin towers came crashing down. both planes had crashed into them, and they were crumbling. People were being incinerated by jet fuel and choking to death on smoke while service members tried to rescue them.

Let us remember them, and with a moment of silence.
Its Nitz X.

At this time, The twin towers came crashing down. both planes had crashed into them, and they were crumbling. People were being incinerated by jet fuel and choking to death on smoke while service members tried to rescue them.

Let us remember them, and with a moment of silence.
CeFurkan Wrote:
Amen ^. .. . ..
10 years from today something bad hads happen! 2,300 Souls where lost and never fogotten, 9/11 10 year anniversary,
Beta Name : Mystic_Mimic
Alpha name : Misdreavus

[Image: litwick.png]
.: Lose Control :.

^indeed mis.
(2011-09-11, 06:03 PM)Misdreavus Wrote: 10 years from today something bad hads happen! 2,300 Souls where lost and never fogotten, 9/11 10 year anniversary,
Not anniversary... commemoration. -.-

RIP