Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
4 Stage Evolution Monsters
Dont let zeniths evolve into legendaries.. Sad it will be like uuugly,

4 stages for other monsters is cool though.
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2012-08-23, 10:25 AM)fjkulit Wrote: Dont let zeniths evolve into legendaries.. Sad it will be like uuugly,

4 stages for other monsters is cool though.
Zeniths and Legendary evolving... It just doesn't seem right, that a very powerful monster evolves into something even more powerful... it destroys the balance between monsters.

Still supporting the 4th stage.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
Ehhhh... I don't know. It's a cool idea, but I've been using it for a thing I've been developing, and it might seem like either of us stole it from each other... It's a great idea, I'm just down because I feel like I thought of it first, even though we had no connection otherwise. And if we go through with four-stagers, four will become five, five will become six, and so on and so forth. Six or seven stages should be the absolute limit, I think. I'll support this as long as we know where to stop. Designers can only go so far before the awesome can't get any awesomer. I mean, Digimon goes up to five stages, but you may have seen just how FREAKING COMPLEX those designs get. That's not what we're going for, right?
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
we don't need 5 6 or 7 stages 4 stage will be enough, because I understand how hard it will be for designers to do drawgs for 5 6 or 7 stage monsters
I literally thought of 4-stage evolution more than 5 years ago, of course, that was before 3rd grade and wasn't that cool looking.
(2012-08-22, 07:38 PM)honchkrow14 Wrote: Okay so I was thinking and then talking in chat about it but finely i thought about making thread about 4 STAGE EVOLUTION MONSTER !!! lol
So why not to have a monster which has not stages but 4, it'll be more fun in my opinion, well tell me your opinions about this
everyone pls post ideas on here ( types and what they r ( as in cat , wolf , dragon ........... u name it and ill try it kk )
ill do my best to draw them kk

(2012-08-23, 08:56 PM)Mr.Fluffy2TheXtreme Wrote:
(2012-08-22, 07:38 PM)honchkrow14 Wrote: Okay so I was thinking and then talking in chat about it but finely i thought about making thread about 4 STAGE EVOLUTION MONSTER !!! lol
So why not to have a monster which has not stages but 4, it'll be more fun in my opinion, well tell me your opinions about this
everyone pls post ideas on here ( types and what they r ( as in cat , wolf , dragon ........... u name it and ill try it kk )
ill do my best to draw them kk
im a rly good designer ( not bragging just saying iv gotten rly good at it ) and im wanting to give some pokemon drawing to cefurkan to see if i can be a drawer or something 4 him so pls give me ur ideas people pls pls pls pls pls pls
oh um can you make me a wolf fluffy ^-^ and i want it to be a fire/dark type wolf please Big Grin
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
TWO THUMBS UP! WAY UP!!

(2012-08-24, 12:45 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: oh um can you make me a wolf fluffy ^-^ and i want it to be a fire/dark type wolf please Big Grin
i think there is... just look up fendark on the monsterdex

(2012-08-24, 12:45 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: oh um can you make me a wolf fluffy ^-^ and i want it to be a fire/dark type wolf please Big Grin
i think there is... just look up fendark on the monsterdex
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

i support this nice idea.

even nicer if it helps the current superior monsters get stronger
[Image: 501b5ca62c27bjpg.png]

why did you bump this ,-,
How about... this only works on Regulars? You need a specific Item in-game (About... 150k cost) and have it held by the regular. Level it up and it can evolve now, consuming the item but making it a higher class (Depends on Monster) with higher stats.
Regulars need more stats... more power...
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-08-28, 12:10 PM)fjkulit Wrote: why did you bump this ,-,
This thread was made not so long ago which gives it a fairly new thread. So, bumping is not a problem. Don't misunderstand the bump.

(2012-08-29, 02:16 AM)Rock127 Wrote: How about... this only works on Regulars? You need a specific Item in-game (About... 150k cost) and have it held by the regular. Level it up and it can evolve now, consuming the item but making it a higher class (Depends on Monster) with higher stats.
Regulars need more stats... more power...
That's a good idea. Making items that evolve monsters into a higher class, excluding the zenith-ancient right? Maybe make the item a little more expensive, around 500k? Since you know, you're making it very stronger by taking it through another stage.
I dont like
Class raising..

Regulars should be regulars
Superiors should be superiors
Emmisaries should be emmisaries

Big Grin
Just make them strong, but dont raise their class...

It would be uglyyyy
yes this is possible and i would like to add that kind of monsters

the only problem was , on deviantart art fakemon artists does not have 4 stage monsters

but since gk henrie and other volunteers can draw now, we can have Big Grin
four stage emmisary monsters yay Smile
If the artists can draw for us, they could start making 4 stages :o
We have 1 stage, 2 stage, 3 stage, and now 4 stage.

It just makes room to a larger and brighter future of Monster MMORPG Big Grin
i have some fakemon pictures that i think are totally epic....but the thing is, they are on paper, and it's hard to copy it over to my laptop >.<
(2012-09-03, 12:13 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes this is possible and i would like to add that kind of monsters

the only problem was , on deviantart art fakemon artists does not have 4 stage monsters

once i get my bamboopen tablet,i can contribute to (:
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
i need a decent camera for this type of stuff -_-
(2012-09-03, 12:13 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes this is possible and i would like to add that kind of monsters

wait...what... cef agreed on this idea, WOHOOOOO one of my ideas will be in game YES!!!! YEPY!!!! YEY!!!! THANKS cef Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: 30.png] Captain of KARNAGE (PTD)
Odani!!!!!!!!!!!!
I actually think the regular idea is quite genius. To have regulars evolve to their 3rd stage, then have a special item in the store that costs a lot of gold, but if held, lets the monsters evolve into their final, Enhanced form. I like it.
Lightbulb 
IF the level cap is removed, we should also have multi-stage evolutions, which may be added in the future updated. 
say -
first stage should be around 10-25 levels,
second around 25-50, 
third around 50-80,
fourth around 75-120,
:   :       :          :   :
:   :       :          :   :

What do you think?
sound cool
pm me if you have questions
-bobbob123
I would definitely like to see more evolution stages! Especially for the weaker monsters, or the ones that have no evolves/stop at emissary level.

I wanna give my love to so many monsters but some just aren't worth the effort compared to so many others, sadly... :c it would be nice to follow more neat little monsters through to more powerful evolves, even if they start out pretty weak.
(2014-03-11, 04:55 AM)Happybandaid Wrote: I would definitely like to see more evolution stages! Especially for the weaker monsters, or the ones that have no evolves/stop at emissary level.

I wanna give my love to so many monsters but some just aren't worth the effort compared to so many others, sadly... :c it would be nice to follow more neat little monsters through to more powerful evolves, even if they start out pretty weak.

well we can even add 5 6 stages if someones draws Big Grin
lets not get too carried away here; remember what happened to Dragonoid in bakugan? he had i think at least 12 evolutions
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
isnt Gonbraa and Odani 4 stages? n prolly more?
[Image: c3c7af5845b6f0a44f4245dc05598bd4.gif]