Poll: Which version did you get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pokemon X
16.67%
Pokemon Y
29.17%
Both
29.17%
Neither ;_;
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

• 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3DS Friend Code Exchange/ Pokemon X&Y Discussion Center! :D
Yes....
Oh, then when the weekend comes (or goes) add me! Big Grin
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Okay.
Show some emotion man! Big Grin Have you already beaten it?
Yes. Big Grin
Dang....I feel like i'm way behind y_y don't leave me guys! Here's a pictureSmile
[Image: 255rthw.jpg]
Is that a teddy bear above the game case in the mirror?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
1.Thats not a mirror, thats a picture of a jazz band
2.Thats my moms jacket....
No no i was talking about what is apparently a jazz band
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-11-19, 02:30 AM)ch17175 Wrote: 1.Thats not a mirror, thats a picture of a jazz band

i look forward to adding you to my small collection of friends *watches a stream about mario/sonic yet got a bunch of FCs*

also i'll be glad to help when i can =D i can get you the mega stones from pokemon y at the least and a few exclusives *though i need said exclusives for my pokemon x game ;-;*

once more my fc is = 3007-9096-6198 my mii name is Me *add a question mark at the end my shift key is not registering right now*
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
Hey everyone!

I'll post my friend code right away, and register as many as I find on this thread. As for your reply blackwayne, you should know mega stone can't be traded; quite sad really.

Fc:0705-2288-9067.
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=443]
''I do not comprehend''
How many more pokemon games can you guys burn through before you would start to feel that it becomes repetitive?
(2013-11-18, 11:28 PM)ch17175 Wrote: I bought it today! Pokemon x!!!!!!!!Big Grin Sadly you'll have to wait till the weekend for my friend code thoughSad

Nice ch
[Image: 2nw372o.png]
credits to prysma 2 for my new avatar.
(2013-11-19, 03:54 AM)fallensky Wrote: Hey everyone!

I'll post my friend code right away, and register as many as I find on this thread. As for your reply blackwayne, you should know mega stone can't be traded; quite sad really.

Fc:0705-2288-9067.
You can trade mega stone just put it on a pokemon and trade it over. If you are think about pokemon transporter it is only for pokemon black and white.
I Will add you fallen
(2013-11-19, 02:52 AM)blackwayve Wrote:
(2013-11-19, 02:30 AM)ch17175 Wrote: 1.Thats not a mirror, thats a picture of a jazz band

i look forward to adding you to my small collection of friends *watches a stream about mario/sonic yet got a bunch of FCs*

also i'll be glad to help when i can =D i can get you the mega stones from pokemon y at the least and a few exclusives *though i need said exclusives for my pokemon x game ;-;*

once more my fc is = 3007-9096-6198 my mii name is Me *add a question mark at the end my shift key is not registering right now*

Thanks ball, looking forward to the weekend! Big Grin

(2013-11-19, 06:45 AM)andpat4 Wrote:
(2013-11-18, 11:28 PM)ch17175 Wrote: I bought it today! Pokemon x!!!!!!!!Big Grin Sadly you'll have to wait till the weekend for my friend code thoughSad

Nice ch

Nice pat
@andpat4 : I've tried several times on gts, says; the pokemon has an important item and can't be traded, or something of the like.

@timetraveler : Why come here just to question us with a condescending attitude. Personnally, I play a game for the fun factor, pokemon still gives me that fun factor. You ate spaghetti 1000 times in your life, will you stop even if you still find it tastes good?

@Blackwayve : sorry about your name I really read ''blackwayne'' and thought it was some kind of Batman reference lol.
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=443]
''I do not comprehend''
(2013-11-19, 05:37 PM)fallensky Wrote: @andpat4 : I've tried several times on gts, says; the pokemon has an important item and can't be traded, or something of the like.

@timetraveler : Why come here just to question us with a condescending attitude. Personnally, I play a game for the fun factor, pokemon still gives me that fun factor. You ate spaghetti 1000 times in your life, will you stop even if you still find it tastes good?

@Blackwayve : sorry about your name I really read ''blackwayne'' and thought it was some kind of Batman reference lol.

I trade a guy for a lvl 60 charizard with y mega stone but it was not on gts. Maybe it only works with trades and not gts.
Edit: I have read that you can't trade mega stones over gts.
Art is coming at a sad and slow rate while I pick up extra hours at work -  on the other hand, I have an hour long lunch and have been tearing through Pokemon Y.

My 3DS code: 3368 - 2049 - 8768

I think my friend safari was Ice type with Snover, Beartic, and Lapras.  c:

Open occasionally to trades, but right now I'm working on the coveted 6 perfect IV Pokemon.  Once I've got that nailed down, count on my trades being egg-moved, 5 perfect IV, decent-natured little champs.  c:

I have a couple days off coming up, so I'll be sure to get some more redraws done then.  x'D
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2013-11-19, 05:37 PM)fallensky Wrote: @timetraveler : Why come here just to question us with a condescending attitude. Personnally, I play a game for the fun factor, pokemon still gives me that fun factor. You ate spaghetti 1000 times in your life, will you stop even if you still find it tastes good?

Confused I didn't mean anything by my question. I was just trying to start a discussion. Sorry. Blush
(2013-11-20, 02:48 AM)Henrie Wrote: Art is coming at a sad and slow rate while I pick up extra hours at work -  on the other hand, I have an hour long lunch and have been tearing through Pokemon Y.

My 3DS code: 3368 - 2049 - 8768

I think my friend safari was Ice type with Snover, Beartic, and Lapras.  c:

Open occasionally to trades, but right now I'm working on the coveted 6 perfect IV Pokemon.  Once I've got that nailed down, count on my trades being egg-moved, 5 perfect IV, decent-natured little champs.  c:

I have a couple days off coming up, so I'll be sure to get some more redraws done then.  x'D

i have added you.
i just want to give a small update that i am starting to look for some berries on the special battle arenas and i will eventually start mutating them so i can finally find the mixture for super rare juice

*you can find berries by using air cutter, twister, or blizzard when there is a tree with berries in the background of an opposing wild pokemon look it up at serebii for more info*

and im starting the evolving and breeding of wild pokemon by doing all the evolving first thing forward

i still need to get with andpat4 and get the last two starters i need but i'll get to that eventually

(2013-11-21, 12:41 AM)blackwayve Wrote: i just want to give a small update that i am starting to look for some berries on the special battle arenas and i will eventually start mutating them so i can finally find the mixture for super rare juice

*you can find berries by using air cutter, twister, or blizzard when there is a tree with berries in the background of an opposing wild pokemon look it up at serebii for more info*

and im starting the evolving and breeding of wild pokemon by doing all the evolving first thing forward

i still need to get with andpat4 and get the last two starters i need but i'll get to that eventually
Every time I login you have just logged out.
(2013-11-21, 06:32 AM)andpat4 Wrote:
(2013-11-21, 12:41 AM)blackwayve Wrote: i just want to give a small update that i am starting to look for some berries on the special battle arenas and i will eventually start mutating them so i can finally find the mixture for super rare juice

Every time I login you have just logged out.

all of the trololols right now and none of them are on perpose ;-;

Fallen - added you Smile

Henrie - added you as well but you need to add me back: FC 0104-0294-6404

Also, nice Ch Wink You should post your FC here! Same goes for you Qurac!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Anyone is welcome to add me.. Just let me know you did, and I will add you.. Just send me your Friend Code or post it here.

0404-6920-4872

Also

I added both Henrie, and Fallen. I also have Chaotic, Arlax, and Dv added.
If you guys could add me back that would be awesome. Thanks.
Yeah so i'm very late but i just bought a 2ds today....

0361-7861-3613
ive just started on x for the 3ds and idk what my friend code is...ill have to look lol

nvmd i have figured it out 

3969-4502-0339
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
it's been a while but i been playing wii u lately

@ch did you finally get the power to play pokemon x yet *if you did can you tell me your fc and mii name

guider we need you mii name as well *aka your main avatar for the 3ds name*

and of course as always here is my fc
3007-9096-6198
my mii is called Me *it has a question mark after the e but at the time i typed this my shift key wouldn't register*

Here it is...again 0361-7861-3613
Mii name: Dubois
my avatars name is Guider Tongue
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
  • 9(current)