Poll: Which version did you get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pokemon X
16.67%
Pokemon Y
29.17%
Both
29.17%
Neither ;_;
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

• 5(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3DS Friend Code Exchange/ Pokemon X&Y Discussion Center! :D
have you added me?
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-10-27, 05:31 PM)DarkVoid Wrote: have you added me?

Yes I have added you
[Image: 2nw372o.png]
credits to prysma 2 for my new avatar.
come on chat

thanks pat, <3
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-10-27, 05:58 PM)DarkVoid Wrote: come on chat

thanks pat, <3

Np if u need anything else later let me
Know
[Image: 2nw372o.png]
credits to prysma 2 for my new avatar.
Ok, just got an adamant huge power marril with max hp and speed ivs, thanks to pat, that's definitely on my wifi team, i need focus slash and razor claw guys, help
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Focus sash and Razor claw are 48BP in battle maison... GL with it lol...
IF anyone has a destiny knot and everstone i'll breed you an adamant 31 ivs in speed and hp huge power marril
Be Blinded By My Prowess
EVERSTONE:

Location - Geosenge town

https://prntscr.com/204djp

DESTINY KNOT:

Location - Cyllage city, Lumiose city

https://prntscr.com/204dug <--- Cyllage city

https://prntscr.com/204e9c <--- Lumiose city, Rouge plaza.

---------------------

Side note* - What is so good about a marril lol.
Azumaril is a beast in battles lol you should know
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-10-27, 06:06 PM)andpat4 Wrote:
(2013-10-27, 05:58 PM)DarkVoid Wrote: come on chat

thanks pat, <3

Np if u need anything else later let me
Know

sorry for being super afk for a while but im at my house basically after work at around 9 am so all i need to really do is catch you when i play '-' which is quite often been working on pokemon y mostly the after game is kinda lacking so i been playing y to fill the void
so basically anywhere from 10 am to 12 am in the morning and 1 pm to about 3 pm or 4 pm at night (depends on how i feel that day) you can fins me playing either x or y

also in case anyone forgot my fc it is: 3007-9096-6198
my mii is named "Me?" *dont add the quotation marks*
my in game trainer name is Wayve
also i am working on training a gardevoir from the diantha trade cause gardevoir <3
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
(2013-10-27, 06:34 PM)DarkVoid Wrote: Ok, just got an adamant huge power marril with max hp and speed ivs, thanks to pat, that's definitely on my wifi team, i need focus slash and razor claw guys, help

Ooh very nice Void Wink
I took your advice and found myself an adamant scyther with 31 IV's in attack and defense.
Only problem now is to earn 200 BP so I can change it's nature from swarm to technician...

Trained it up from lvl 1 to lvl 49 in one run through of Restaurant Le Wow (best training spot in the game + bonus money!)

Already have you added Wayve Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(2013-10-28, 07:10 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote:
(2013-10-27, 06:34 PM)DarkVoid Wrote: Ok, just got an adamant huge power marril with max hp and speed ivs, thanks to pat, that's definitely on my wifi team, i need focus slash and razor claw guys, help

Ooh very nice Void Wink
I took your advice and found myself an adamant scyther with 31 IV's in attack and defense.
Only problem now is to earn 200 BP so I can change it's nature from swarm to technician...

Trained it up from lvl 1 to lvl 49 in one run through of Restaurant Le Wow (best training spot in the game + bonus money!)

That is great pyro, yesterday I put my marril and ditto to breed, it made am egg, but then it leveled up, now I need to go the move re learner nd, thats past the sixth gym, im only on the third

So If amyome could help teach my marril aqua jet and belly drum, I'll be reallly happy
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-10-28, 07:17 AM)DarkVoid Wrote:

Ooh very nice Void Wink

That is great pyro, yesterday I put my marril and ditto to breed, it made am egg, but then it leveled up, now I need to go the move re learner nd, thats past the sixth gym, im only on the third

So If amyome could help teach my marril aqua jet and belly drum, I'll be reallly happy

I can do that for you Wink Although, I may need you to provide me with one of the heart scales (I only have 1 left)... Also, perhaps you could help me evolve my scyther?
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Most definitely,

Ive got a heart scale, ill gkve to the marril
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Wait, do you know who Steven is? :o
my lil bro

He made A new game and what,happe me d
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Oh I see Tongue Did you want me to trade with him or?...

You seem to have went offline

Ooh very nice Void Wink

Restaurant Le Wow ? WHERE ISH DAT PLACE OMG OMG OMG.
(2013-10-28, 07:42 AM)Arlaxeon Wrote:

Ooh very nice Void Wink

Restaurant Le Wow ? WHERE ISH DAT PLACE OMG OMG OMG.

Haha Wink It's located in Lumiose City - just take a cab there, it's under 'Restaurants'. You pay 100k to get in but you easily make that back + an extra ~50k if you equip a mon with amulet coin.
Tip: Either use EXP Point O-Power on yourself or get someone else to use it on you before starting a run Wink
Yeah i tried entering a restaurant but they told me IM NOT FAMOUS ENOUGH ;-;

*I'm already the champion.
My wifi turnes off for a moment, also teach ,marril aqua jet and belly drum, also scozor wants to learn double hit?
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-10-28, 07:45 AM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Yeah i tried entering a restaurant but they told me IM NOT FAMOUS ENOUGH ;-;

*I'm already the champion.

Hm... not completely sure but perhaps this may help? https://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml

Oh I see Void Confused No probs, and It doesn't really matter about double hit haha
Cause scizor was learming double hit, I did.t teach it
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-10-28, 07:50 AM)DarkVoid Wrote: Cause scizor was learming double hit, I did.t teach it

Haha thanks Wink I shall get on to your marill right away
Btw what is in the egg
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Oh so i am not stylish enough ?

[Image: haters-pokemon-hop.gif]

Don't even know what stylish is...

Ima noob.
(2013-10-28, 07:51 AM)DarkVoid Wrote: Btw what is in the egg

Done Big Grin Also, tbh I don't remember ahaha

Lol Arlax Wink [Iwouldpostgifhere.gif] but it seems people don't like random gifs in most threads...
Do you want It back
Be Blinded By My Prowess
You can have it if you want?
The ehh I gave you is a marril egg
Be Blinded By My Prowess
  • 5(current)