Poll: Which version did you get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pokemon X
16.67%
Pokemon Y
29.17%
Both
29.17%
Neither ;_;
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

• 4(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3DS Friend Code Exchange/ Pokemon X&Y Discussion Center! :D
I dont feel lile editing all the quotes and stuff so keep guild stuff on guild stuff pup
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-10-25, 11:10 AM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Dont know what I want for Yvetal :/

Probably some average/good pokes with good nature that are useable for pvp :/

Hm... I have a lot of good competitive-nature mons... Here's some of them:

Timid nature:
Haunter, Gothorita w/ shadow tag, Swirlix, Pikachu, Plusle, Froakie, Kadabra

Adamant nature
:
Chespin, Bisharp, Carnivine, Gurdurr w/sheer force, Drapion, Fletchling, Venipede, Skorupi 

Modest nature:
Ralts, Litleo

Bold nature:
Vaporeon

~ Also just curious, what nature is your yveltal?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Oh my Yveltal is -def and +sp.def... or +def and -sp.def :/ 

One of those :/ Not really that usefull I know lol

I'll look for exact nature.

Im interested in :

Adamant Carnivire
Timid Kadabra
Timid Haunter

Most in Kadabra and Haunter cuz I can't get Alakazam or Gengar w/o trading ;-;
Hm I suppose I could trade you any 2/ all 3 of those just because yveltal is a legendary Tongue Yeah, trade evo are a pain ._. Let me know when you're on Smile

Also, would you want the carnivine any specific nickname? (Other 2 would evolve which cancels out nickname)
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
My mon are all mid 40s

Right now i've got 
Chestnaught
Doublade(omfg op typing ghost/steel)
Pangoro
Blastoise
Tyraunt
Gabite(filler ground type until I get Mammoswine)

My FC is 1005-8600-7485 btw I have X version as well
(2013-10-26, 09:58 AM)ryanrowley Wrote: My mon are all mid 40s

Right now i've got 
Chestnaught
Doublade(omfg op typing ghost/steel)
Pangoro
Blastoise
Tyraunt

My FC is 1005-8600-7485 btw I have X version as well

Oh nice Ryan Wink But why not use garchomp instead of mamoswine? It's vastly superior... Unless you just like mamoswine haha

I shall add you but I need your 3DS username as well? Feel free to add me my FC is on op and my username is 'Tanklet' Smile
MegaGarchomp = in Top 10 of strongest pokemons existing (Based on total stat)

And the Yveltal is -Def and +Sp.def Tanklet.

But how will you trade 3 pokes against one :/

What level ish Haunter and Kadabra btw.
(2013-10-26, 12:17 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: MegaGarchomp = in Top 10 of strongest pokemons existing (Based on total stat)

And the Yveltal is -Def and +Sp.def Tanklet.

But how will you trade 3 pokes against one :/

What level ish Haunter and Kadabra btw.

Actually, both Mega Mewtwo forms now dethrone Arceus as having the highest base stat totals (780 compared to 720)

Also, both Mega Garchomp and Mega Tyranitar are tied as having the 3rd highest base stats in the game (at 700) with is equal to White/Black Kyurem and only bested by Arceus + M. Mewtwos...

However, to balance this they can't actually hold an item and only 1 mega evo per team - which is definitely good.

I would trade 1 for your Yveltal, and then trade you the others for mons you don't need (although, some version Y exclusives would be nice) Tongue

Haunter is lvl 58, kadabra is lvl 29 atm
(2013-10-26, 10:03 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote:
Oh nice Ryan Wink But why not use garchomp instead of mamoswine? It's vastly superior... Unless you just like mamoswine haha
Maybe he wants the ice type for elite four. It can easily kill the dragon trainer. I use Abomasnow.
Btw has anyone found shiny's?
[Image: 2nw372o.png]
credits to prysma 2 for my new avatar.
(2013-10-26, 01:04 PM)andpat4 Wrote:
Maybe he wants the ice type for elite four. It can easily kill the dragon trainer. I use Abomasnow.

Actually, Garchomp outspeeds most dragons anyways... Also the new best dragon counter = fairy. Immunity? Yes please
(2013-10-26, 01:48 PM)Pyro Piglet Wrote:
(2013-10-26, 01:04 PM)andpat4 Wrote:

Actually, Garchomp outspeeds most dragons anyways... Also the new best dragon counter = fairy. Immunity? Yes please

well i dont really care if garchomp is faster. but my garchomp is lvl 48 and my abomasnow is lvl 92.
Fairy is good against dragon... but theres almost no good fairy types around except for the legendary. I've got a +sp.def nature Florges though which is a pretty good poke. (and 151 sp.def stat Big Grin)

I just used Aurorus + Hyper beam (which changes to ice type) then switch out to Lapras with STAB-Icebeam (For dragons).

-------------------------

Just got Flygon to lvl 50... anyone wanna battle (I prefer double battles Cool Wink

Thanks for the squirtle andpat Big Grin

--------------------------

Don't know yet though Tanklet, I just got myself a neutral nature Gengar and Alakazam :/

Anyone here with pokemon X that would want to trade his/her lairon for my pupitar ? ( I still gotta catch one though lol, but that shouldn't be hard )
Can anyone get me a timid gengar, with perfect ivs in spatt and speed, and ev'ed 252 spatt and 252 speed and 4 hp

Will pay 10m
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-10-26, 04:04 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Fairy is good against dragon... but theres almost no good fairy types around except for the legendary. I've got a +sp.def nature Florges though which is a pretty good poke. (and 151 sp.def stat Big Grin)

I just used Aurorus + Hyper beam (which changes to ice type) then switch out to Lapras with STAB-Icebeam (For dragons).

Just got Flygon to lvl 50... anyone wanna battle (I prefer double battles Cool Wink

Don't know yet though Tanklet, I just got myself a neutral nature Gengar and Alakazam :/

Anyone here with pokemon X that would want to trade his/her lairon for my pupitar ? ( I still gotta catch one though lol, but that shouldn't be hard )

i got a lairon but i dont need pupitar.
and np.
if you want bulbasuar. just pm me. and i really want the yveltal.
(2013-10-26, 04:04 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Fairy is good against dragon... but theres almost no good fairy types around except for the legendary. I've got a +sp.def nature Florges though which is a pretty good poke. (and 151 sp.def stat Big Grin)

No good fairies?... *Points at my timid full EV gardevoir* < This + aurorus in some cases were all I needed. Also, florges is pretty good as well

Hm okay sure, no probs

I don't need pupitar but I'll trade you a lairon for a different Y exclusive? Tongue

Void, I have a timid EV trained gengar but I doubt it's IV's are perfect... Also I'm using it as my main fairy counter Tongue  Did you still want that froakie though?...

atm, i'm making wifi team, here they're
aegislash
tyranitar
excadril
gengar
azumaril
smeargle
Be Blinded By My Prowess
My wifi-team (for free battles against you guys):

Flygon (Baconlicious)        - Jolly nature (+speed, -sp.atk)
Gengar                             - Neutral nature
Ursaring                           - Jolly nature (+speed, -sp.atk)
Mewtwo (DarkZero)         - Neutral nature
Aegislash (BaconGuard)   - Impish nature (+defense, -sp.atk)
Lucario (BaconWarrior)     - Hasty nature (+speed, -defense)

There should be some changes when i get better pokes though Tongue

-----------------------

Lol just won from andpat with 3 pokes left :3 Didn't even have to use Flygon and Aegislash Tongue MegaMewtwo killed half his team lol
Ughh.. Been chaining to try and find a shiny for ages now... No luck. It's tedious and I actually ran after repels on a 40+ chain ._. Done for now haha

Also nice Void and Arlax Wink

My current semi-wifi team is:
Gardevoir (Patience) - Timid nature -
Tyranitar - Brave nature -
Xerneas (Astra) - Timid nature - 
Blaziken w/ Speed boost - Jolly nature -
Aurorus (Luna) - Calm nature - 

(Final spot depending on situation)
Gengar - Timid nature -
Zygarde - Jolly nature -
Mewtwo X - Jolly nature -
Vaporeon - Bold nature -
Ditto w/ Imposter - Calm nature -
Wobbuffet...

Pat, what was with the 1 mon battle? Tongue

Also, been finding out the hard way - Mega Kangaskhan is super OP. Can sweep whole teams singlehandedly... My current tactic against them are to trade Tyranitar holding rocky helmet... Only problem is to make that happen I usually have to lose a mon first.
(2013-10-27, 10:01 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote:
Pat, what was with the 1 mon battle? Tongue

Also, been finding out the hard way - Mega Kangaskhan is super OP. Can sweep whole teams singlehandedly... My current tactic against them are to trade Tyranitar holding rocky helmet... Only problem is to make that happen I usually have to lose a mon first.

I was breeding and then u tried to battle
Me. TongueCool
pyro, get a scizor, it'll keep kangeshkan in check, btw reply to this message with your fcs
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Ah I see Pat Wink

And hm that's a good idea Void, although I need to find a good scyther first Tongue You should already have me added I think? Although we need to be online at the same time to actually register eachother
Ive got an Adamant Kangaskhan ( Yeah Cool  ) (+atk, -sp.atk) holding Mega stone...

Though I dont really like it lol... And its Lv 23 and I don't feel like training it to Lv 50.

Oh and it has Scrappy ability at normal form to hit ghosts.

If i gonna use it its at normal form because i want to save my mega evolution for MegaMewtwo.
pat can i have 3 of every starter including kalos and kanto?
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-10-27, 04:07 PM)DarkVoid Wrote: pat can i have 3 of every starter including kalos and kanto?

I got all of Kalos and kanto starters already breed expect for bulbasuar

Just add me and I can trade.
okay, fc? i want 3 of each just to let you know
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-10-27, 04:18 PM)DarkVoid Wrote: okay, fc? i want 3 of each just to let you know

1349 5763 5872
I am breeding bulbasaur right now
mine is 5000-2375-5683 whats your ign? mine is DarkVoid
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-10-27, 04:24 PM)DarkVoid Wrote: mine is 5000-2375-5683 whats your ign? mine is DarkVoid

In game name is jake and on 3ds it is andpat4
I am going to eat and then I can trade
are you ready?
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-10-27, 04:31 PM)DarkVoid Wrote: are you ready?

I am ready now.
  • 4(current)