Poll: Which version did you get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pokemon X
16.67%
Pokemon Y
29.17%
Both
29.17%
Neither ;_;
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

• 1(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3DS Friend Code Exchange/ Pokemon X&Y Discussion Center! :D
Wink 
With the fresh release of the much anticipated Pokemon X and Y games, why not share your friend codes so that we can all stay competitive connected in Pokemon as well? Smile

If you aren't sure how to find your own FC/ add other people's, don't worry! I got your back! Smile

Check out this site: https://www.modojo.com/features/nintendo...ed_to_know

Anyways, I just got Pokemon X a few hours ago. My starter was Fennekin (had to SR a few times for a decent nature... Make sure you save before joining your rivals in the second town!). Although, I have now realised I will end up having at least 2 fire starters...

Unlike most Pokemon games, I have also not planned out my final team/ looked up most of the new mons at all for this game... Should be interesting to see who I end up with Wink.

Current Team (at time of post):
Fennekin (Sol) lvl 15 - Mild
Spewpa (Dawn) lvl 11 - Mild
Bunnelby (Burnie) lvl 3 (for pickup only...) - Rash
Farfetch'd lvl 10 (in-game gift... Tongue) - Jolly
Riolu (Aureola) lvl 6 - Gentle
Litleo (Nala) lvl 6 - Modest

+ Misc. mons in PC just for dex

Also, I must say I really like the new 'rollerblades' for movement...

Finally, my FC is 0104-0294-6404. Feel free to add me and post your own Smile

Ehh my Spewpa just evolved into a Vivillon... although the wing colours are ugly (brown top with dark brown dots and blue bottom wings) ._. ... thinking of catching a different one lol... Didn't save for a while because I didn't know what lvl she evolved at ;_;

You know, I'm interested in what wing patterns/ colours your Vivillons become Smile I read somewhere that they are actually based on region (ie. I'm in Australia) which would definitely be cool.

EDIT: Did some more research... It turns out they are region- based after all... Pics: https://imgur.com/a/0Qt5N

EDIT 2: Been evolving more Vivillon, 5/5 times and the same wing pattern. Looks like Australia is restricted... Vivillon - out of the team. On a brighter side, caught a Ralts (Patience) (Timid!) and a Budew (Aether) both of which I'll probably use (maybe even as final team members Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
I was gonna get the game at 12, which was 42 mins ago pst, but unfortunately my friends and i have no ride
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Amaura - lvl 30
Braixen - 33
Blaziken - 36
Charmeleon - 34
Fletchinder - 33

Only missing Umbreon in my team. Fully aware that my team is almost completely fire, but those where the only epic ones >.< anyways, off to play some more. i wanna do the elite four TODAY! Played alot yesterday, we got it a day before becuase we pre-ordered it Big Grin 

Epic pokemon game is epic.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Oh I see... I take it you're not one for public transport then? Tongue

In other news, finally finished EV training Patience (my rightfully named timid Ralts with good IVs as well). The EV training minigames are kinda fun although take longer than normal EV training... At least it lets you max EV train a mon with only 1 badge XD

(2013-10-12, 10:00 AM)Lolzinator Wrote: Amaura - lvl 30
Braixen - 33
Blaziken - 36
Charmeleon - 34
Fletchinder - 33

Only missing Umbreon in my team. Fully aware that my team is almost completely fire, but those where the only epic ones >.< anyways, off to play some more. i wanna do the elite four TODAY! Played alot yesterday, we got it a day before becuase we pre-ordered it Big Grin 

Epic pokemon game is epic.

Ooh looking nice Lolzi Wink I've just spent hours EV training a somewhat perfect mon Tongue

But that reminds me, I should get that event torchic now!

GL with your fire mono-type speed-run haha Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
I got both games yesterday.... have only opened X though Tongue

My team so far is:
Quilladin 26
Charmeleon 25
Litleo 26
Tyrunt 20
Honedge 18
Helioptile 18
All the natures and stuff isn´t that good... i don´t like to think competetive on my first playthrough that´s why i got both versions Wink
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
Your team is looking quite balanced though Smile

To be honest, It really takes too much effort to find/ make 'perfect' mons during a first run-through... I'll probably just look for natures and not bother about IVs/EVs for the rest of my mons haha
got a mega charizard, mega blaziken AND Mega Lucario now Big Grin

ev trained my mons just a bit, but i dont really care, since i am only playing the story line the first play-trough. Also i will not be getting Umbreon, i was given a lapras and i need a surfer Tongue

Also just got TALONFLAME! Such epicness.

I'm going to get Y.

I only have a DSI and Pokemon White.
<_> the money..... the struggle....
^
so close to 5000 post count.

Anyways, Current team:

Lapras - lvl 33
Amaura - lvl 35
Charizard (mega) - lvl 38
Talconflame - lvl 38
Blaziken (mega) - lvl 40
Delphox - lvl 37

Delphox is the final evo of Fennekin. i liked the water starter better actually. 4 badges obtained, heading up for the 5. badge soon. i WILL take on the elite four before i sleep tonight :3

I got y with a blue 2ds and i started with fenniken and im having a blast right. Now a have 4 pokemon scatterbug, and flechling, and pidgey.
Lol Dei >_<

Hm... according to the poll it looks like Y is actually more popular than X atm O_O

Also nice Lolzi Wink Yeah, I actually like greninja more as well... Going to box my braixen for charmeleon Tongue

Cheaping out on the 3ds there Alex? Tongue Tbh I think the graphics + look of the ds are entirely worth the price... but to each his own Smile

My current team is:
Patience (Ralts) lvl 19 - Timid + 'perfect'
Aether (Roserade) lvl 22 - Quiet...
Gamble (Charmeleon) lvl 21 - Mild

Sol (Braixen) lvl 23 - Mild (To be replaced)
Burnie (Bunnelby) lvl 18 - Rash (HM slave :3)
TBA

No one else wants to share their friend codes? ._.
title fix
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I may buy this game, My brothers spent the whole day playing it (as did a few of my best friends).

So I've gotta question for all you team builders and friend code exchangers- Would an Eeveelution (all eevee or eevee evolution) party be feasible in this game? I'd probs make my party Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, and Glaceon all as core members, I think there is some new evolution? Otherwise I'd take Leafeon (because if I have Umbreon, I don't see any point in wasting a second slot on Espeon)
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Thanks Orbs Smile

And Nitz, an all eevolution team would actually provide quite good coverage. Although, the only problem is how attainable that would be in this game... I have yet to encounter my first eevee :/ Anyways, to answer your question, I don't really know for certain yet, but for where I currently am in the game - I don't think it would be very feasible to have an all eeveelution team. Although, I may get back to you once I have progressed further. Sorry for not being very helpful...

The fire, water and leaf stones are all acquirable after the 1st gym though and the new eeveelution is fairy-type (don't know evolution method)

... I have been spending most of my in-game time EV training/ soft- resetting for good team mons though - not the best person for advice atm. Finally got myself a Jolly nature event torchic with decent IVs and which I fully EV trained Wink
Done some intense playing.
(also i caught the legendary Pokemon!)

8 badges <3

Team:
Delphox - lvl 58
Lapras - lvl 58
Charizard - lvl 61
Aurorus - lvl 62
Talonflame - lvl 59
Blaziken - lvl 65

So blaziken is always abit ahead of the others, but thats only becuase he is a event pokemon and get some exp bonus^^
About the exp anyways, i LOVE exp share in this game! it has kept me overleveled troughout the entire gameplay!

Yeah about the saving... I got my froakie with -atk and squirtle with -sp.atk >_<

So now my team has no Kalos starter in it Big Grin

BTW, TO ALL EEVEE LOVERS: Eevee is very very common on route 10 I think it was (route past Cyllade city with 2nd gym). Also the new evo (Sylveon) is obtainable by leveling eevee up while it has a fairy type move. 

This is my current team :

Honedge - Lv 26
[Image: 679.png]

Fletchinder - Lv 26
[Image: 662.png]

Amaura - Lv 22
[Image: 698.png]

Hariyama - Lv 24
[Image: 297.png]

Wartortle - Lv 22
[Image: 008.png]

Simisage - Lv 22
[Image: 512.png]
(2013-10-13, 06:44 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Thanks Orbs Smile

And Nitz, an all eevolution team would actually provide quite good coverage. Although, the only problem is how attainable that would be in this game... I have yet to encounter my first eevee :/ Anyways, to answer your question, I don't really know for certain yet, but for where I currently am in the game - I don't think it would be very feasible to have an all eeveelution team. Although, I may get back to you once I have progressed further. Sorry for not being very helpful...

The fire, water and leaf stones are all acquirable after the 1st gym though and the new eeveelution is fairy-type (don't know evolution method)

... I have been spending most of my in-game time EV training/ soft- resetting for good team mons though - not the best person for advice atm. Finally got myself a Jolly nature event torchic with decent IVs and which I fully EV trained Wink

My friend found an Eevee after the second gym or something.

As for how this would happen, I'd trade in 6 level 5 eevees or eeveelutions and then go from there. The only time I'd swap them out is if I need an HM slave that I must have for some reason.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Wow Lolzi, you played through really fast Tongue I agree that the 'EXP share' has been improved greatly... if not too much...

Lol Arlax ._. But hm seems that we all chose Amaura as our fossil Tongue

Indeed, eevee are first encountered on the route just after the 2nd gym. Although, there is a lot to do between the 1st and 2nd gyms... Been getting sidetracked from the main storyline waay too easily. Eevee evolves into Sylveon when it levels up while having a fairy type move and has max Pokemon- Amie happiness bars.
Although, your method sounds good as well Nitz Wink.

My newly modified team:
Patience (Kirlia) lvl 25 - Timid + 'perfect'
Aether (Roselia) lvl 28 - Quiet...
Gamble (Charmeleon) lvl 26 - Mild
Combusken lvl 26 - Jolly + 'perfect'
Luna (Amaura) lvl 22 - Calm
Burnie (Bunnelby) lvl 18 - Rash (HM slave :3)

Badges: 4

Team:

Delpox lvl 41

Talonflame lvl 39 

vilvillon lvl 35 (in pc)

Floette lvl 35

pancham lvl 35 (in pc)

incay lvl 27 currently training 

Heliolisk lvl 35

tyrunt lvl 22 currently training
Done with the game, beated Elite four, caught all legendary pokemons except the Roaming Legends, but that is Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos, and i dont feel like they count, as they are old and i have them on my other games Smile

I did the game in under 24 hours after it was buyable. I am Proud of myself, now to do all the sidequests.

My Team - their level

-Lapras - 70
-Aurorus - 73
-Blaziken - 78
-Talonflame - 72
-Charizard - 71
-Delphox - 70

EDIT:

Also forgot to mention, the plot twist in the very end made me cry so badly. It was rather.. beautiful. 

Good luck on your Journey guys.
Greetings

Lolzinator, the Dark type Master

no probs tanks
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
both games are too easy you don't even have to lvl grind
Congratulations Lolzi Wink Can't wait for the twist then. Although, how exactly are you the Dark master when none of your monsters have dark typing at all?

Agreed Alex, the EXP All keeps all of your mons over leveled all the time... thinking of turning it off... but don't want to grind...
(2013-10-14, 12:05 AM)Alex330 Wrote: both games are too easy you don't even have to lvl grind

Well, I had got to grind for 3 hours when I arrived at 2nd gym, cuz i couldnt stand a chance(I had put off the exp share since the begin of the game becuz i tought the leading poke would get less exp).Then when i was done i won but then also it was just because my elektrike's static paralyzed Tyrunt.

Then after that it was fairly easy though. I did 3th gym with only Honedge and 4th gym with only my Lapras being a water type Tongue

Btw, my updated team and location:

Badges:

Team:

Lucario + Lucarionite - Lv 43
Talonflame - Lv 42 (Fly)
Doublade - Lv 42
Simisage - Lv 40
Lapras - Lv 39 (Surf)
Amaura - Lv 36

I love dat Lucario O_O
I've been spending some time doing wonder trades, It seems that 80% of the time you get low lvl common pokemon. However, I have gotten some notably good trades from it Wink Best was probably a timid Japanese haunter (evolved) which I am now using on my team, others include gourgeist (trade evo), archen, and various vivillon pre-evolutions from different countries Big Grin 

I also try to return the favour and put up semi-rare/ cool pokemons (ie. mareep/ ralts/ river pattern vivillon/ etc.) Unfortunately, these usually go to bunnelby and the like ._.

Have you guys tried out Wonder Trades yet? If so, what's the best trade you've gotten?
Neh didnt try wonder trade because of that, I dont want to trade pokes for bad ones.

Updated team btw:

Badges:

Team:
Doublade Lv 61
Lucario Lv 61 (+Lucarionite)
Talonflame Lv 61
Lapras Lv 57
Aurorus Lv 56
Simisage Lv 59

btw, Can anyone please tell me where  I can find a Dusk Stone for my precious Doublade :o I really want Aegislash... Please tell me....
(2013-10-16, 12:02 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Neh didnt try wonder trade because of that, I dont want to trade pokes for bad ones.

Updated team btw:

Badges:

Team:
Doublade Lv 61
Lucario Lv 61 (+Lucarionite)
Talonflame Lv 61
Lapras Lv 57
Aurorus Lv 56
Simisage Lv 59

btw, Can anyone please tell me where  I can find a Dusk Stone for my precious Doublade :o I really want Aegislash... Please tell me....

I found 2 in Treminus cave and route 12 TeTerminus Caverminus Cave
I want the friggin game.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2013-10-16, 07:19 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: I've been spending some time doing wonder trades, It seems that 80% of the time you get low lvl common pokemon. However, I have gotten some notably good trades from it Wink Best was probably a timid Japanese haunter (evolved) which I am now using on my team, others include gourgeist (trade evo), archen, and various vivillon pre-evolutions from different countries Big Grin 

I also try to return the favour and put up semi-rare/ cool pokemons (ie. mareep/ ralts/ river pattern vivillon/ etc.) Unfortunately, these usually go to bunnelby and the like ._.

Have you guys tried out Wonder Trades yet? If so, what's the best trade you've gotten?

The wonder trade sucks.. the best i got was a pikachu lvl 3 -.- 
everyone trades their worst Pokemons...

Lol nice Arlax Wink Ch, why don't you get one then? Tongue

I actually think wonder trade is pretty cool tbh... it's like a raffle Wink I got a froakie from it as well now so it looks like luck is favoring me heh

EXP share is making all of my mons overleveled to the point of gym leaders being almost a joke ._.

My new and improved team:
Patience (Gardevoir) lvl 44 - Timid + 'perfect'
Mega Blaziken lvl 49 - Jolly + 'perfect'
Luna (Aurorus) lvl 45 - Calm
Gengar lvl 47 - Timid
Larvitar lvl 17 - Brave (training)
Aggron/ Ducklett/ Diggersby (for HMs - currently ducklett)
  • 1(current)