Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Monster MMORPG » General Discussions » 250$ cash - or 500$ Donation credit - game play tutorials series production
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
250$ cash - or 500$ Donation credit - game play tutorials series production
Information 
Hello guys i am looking someone who is experienced about the game

I am willing to pay up to 250$ total (i can pay via paypal) or 500$ donation credit + super chat master title

I want at least 720p game play tutorials series

The requirements

1: Be able to produce good quality video, fluent English talking, being able to add subtitle to the video (video at least 25 fps and 720p resolution - flawless quality, good mic sound quality)

2: Making a very detailed list of what you are going to produce, covering everything in the game

3: Making an example part of your list, upload it to dropbox and and sending me its link

If i like your video and your plan you will get the job and you can choose the reward you want

Ask here any questions

My email : monstermmorpg at gmail dot com

Only 1 person will get this job and rewards

Who need recording software pm me

It will be series of videos - not a single video

i generated a list of what to cover pm me to get it

you still need to plan, order and compose master plan from that cover list. for example in how many videos you will cover all of them
which order
which video will cover which parts

also you can make video for monstermmorpg but get rewards at pokemon pets

or make videos for pokemonpets and get rewards at monstermmorpg

which means you can get double rewards without too much effort since 2 games uses same engine (of course you have to generate new video series for each game)
(2015-03-13, 11:44 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Hello guys i am looking someone who is experienced about the game

I am willing to pay up to 250$ total (i can pay via paypal) or 500$ donation credit + super chat master title

I want at least 720p game play tutorials series

The requirements

1: Be able to produce good quality video, fluent English talking, being able to add subtitle to the video (video at least 25 fps and 720p resolution - flawless quality, good mic sound quality)

2: Making a very detailed list of what you are going to produce, covering everything in the game

3: Making an example part of your list, upload it to dropbox and and sending me its link

If i like your video and your plan you will get the job and you can choose the reward you want

Ask here any questions

My email : monstermmorpg at gmail dot com

This is an amazing idea. 

I hope someone takes advantage of this opportunity.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Who need recording software pm me
I'd like some recording software options so I can work from multiple computers
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2015-03-14, 02:10 AM)ch17175 Wrote: I'd like some recording software options so I can work from multiple computers

pm sent
could u pm me the software i would like to check it out
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2015-03-15, 06:57 AM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: could u pm me the software i would like to check it out

pm sent
i generated a list of what to cover pm me to get it

you still need to plan, order and compose master plan from that cover list. for example in how many videos you will cover all of them
which order
which video will cover which parts

also you can make video for monstermmorpg but get rewards at pokemon pets

or make videos for pokemonpets and get rewards at monstermmorpg

which means you can get double rewards without too much effort since 2 games uses same engine (of course you have to generate new video series for each game)