Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 glitches, cannont screen shot
1st is a forum glitch. I cannot wright in the "thread subject" unless i hit tab first, it only happens on this fourm. not sure how to screen shot that.

2ndly, the reason i found out about that, is a game glitch. Every time i load a page it sends me to the home page. i cant play the game. again not sure what good a screen shot would do there. its the home page.

i cant upload photos and its too large to attach.
Ah, that second one happened to me a couple of times. Aggravating, really.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Might want trying to upload the photo on another website, and just bring us there?

2nd one happens to me too. The 1st one... uh... it works perfectly well?
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
how do you take a photo of not being able to type? only way I can figure is take a video of your screen *using hypercam 2 for example* and use the onscreen keyboard so we can see you trying to type...

But assuming what you say is true...the problem is either with the browser you are using...or on your end...because I'm using gc right now...and am not experiencing that difficulty *created and deleted a thread just to test*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
try the login page:
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Login
is that happening on test server or real server ?
i dont have hyper cam and i did switch web browsers and it works better, i can play now. but its still happing, just less. and real server. i have only been to the test server once and that was to ask for help with this glitch
(2013-01-28, 01:51 AM)Kingkid Wrote: i dont have hyper cam and i did switch web browsers and it works better, i can play now. but its still happing, just less. and real server. i have only been to the test server once and that was to ask for help with this glitch

i see. v2 is very soon. i will check then if that error continue happening.