Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Official Forums » World News » 2 UK brothers diagnosed with condition which turned them into kids
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
2 UK brothers diagnosed with condition which turned them into kids
No,not physically

Ok,read:

A devastating age-reversing disease has regressed two middle-aged brothers back to their childhood in the UK, a bizarre condition that mirrors Brad Pitt's role in the American fiction 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button'.

The pair, 39-year-old Matthew and his former RAF member brother Michael Clark, 42, has reportedly contracted terminal leukodystrophy last year.

While Michael is believed to have a mental age of 10 now and giggles constantly. Factory worker Matthew behaves like a small child. They now spend their days watching television, eating crisps and playing snakes and ladders.

Their illness echoes Brad Pitt's character in the 2008 Hollywood drama in which he starts out as an old man but ages in reverse and gets younger, The Sun reported.

Their parents Anthony and Christine Clark have now abandoned plans to retire to Spain to look after them.

Mr Anthony, from Lincoln, Lincs, said: "It is a devastating disease. Both of them are very childlike now.

"Matthew went out the other day and bought himself a train set and a Mr Potato Head. He also has these awful episodes where he screams and shouts and says 'I don't know what I'm doing'.

"It is like an adult having a toddler's tantrum. It's obviously worse for him but it is terrible for us too. We feel absolutely powerless."

While Matthew was fired from his job as a factory worker for behaving like a child, Michael's symptoms became more apparent when he was evicted from service for not looking after himself, Mr Anthony, 63, said.

Concerned Salvation Army workers sent him to a doctor and it was then that experts diagnosed terminal leukodystrophy.

"The doctors carried out an MRI scan and they discovered the condition. When they asked him if he had any siblings he said he had a brother and they ran tests on Matthew and discovered he had the same thing," Mr Anthony added.

Leukodystrophy is a neurological disease which affects the brain, nervous system and the spinal cord. Little is known about the condition.
I'm from U.K and still havent heard of this yet
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
ow!! i hope the disease wears off >.<
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

its sounds kinda fun too lol but hope they get well soon rofl
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
terminal leukodystrophy... another one was reported huh... All I know about this disease is that it reverses the aging process...
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
You know, there is a disease that advances the age process....I dont know what its called. But this one does it physically, and usually kicks in i think when the kid is aroud five.

I could be wrong.
Every year the child gains in age, their body "gains" seven.
By the time the child is a ten year old, they look like a short, very old person.
The child usually does not live past twelve or thirteen.
420 Blaze it Lol
(2012-08-12, 05:12 PM)torito747 Wrote: You know, there is a disease that advances the age process....I dont know what its called. But this one does it physically, and usually kicks in i think when the kid is aroud five.

I could be wrong.
Every year the child gains in age, their body "gains" seven.
By the time the child is a ten year old, they look like a short, very old person.
The child usually does not live past twelve or thirteen.
sounds like a Human-Dog... 1 year = 7 dog Years
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Lol yeah I know Tongue
420 Blaze it Lol
I feel so sad for them, two people from my country. D: I hope they get better
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
This was a quick and interesting way to find out iq test
(2023-12-29, 09:02 AM)taylorcurran Wrote: This was a quick and interesting way to find out iq test
so use it!  Big Grin