Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Media » Graphics Showcase » would it be stupid if i said i have drawn like 100 and odd monsters
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
would it be stupid if i said i have drawn like 100 and odd monsters
anorexic greymon?
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
Dark colors go with it

Likely Like Likey Likee
(2011-08-26, 08:16 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: anorexic greymon?

i have one based on greymon as i have said if any you would like to recolor them for me see as i do not own a pc or laptop please do
and the one i based on greymon will probably be uploading in 5 weeks
i have like 100 drawing of monsters and am scaning 3 at time witch cost £1.50 or in us $1.97 -_-

[Image: 1111.jpg]
[Image: 2222.jpg]

[Image: 3333.jpg]
get a photo scanner
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
Ohoho nice mine has no match jk mine is good too but me no have scanner.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2011-08-26, 07:43 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: Erm unless you "shiny" these up a lot, they will never be in the game.

Just saying.

Try enhancing them with photoshop.

These are like rough drafts, but HE isnt going to be doing the final editing for these monsters, the Official MonsterMMORPG artest will :/
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2011-08-26, 04:28 PM)DeltaCore Wrote: hows this for another question batman is what exactly?

Seriously...you don't know Batman? Like one of the most famous superheroes in history!? Wow you live under a rock or something?
Sorry about that that was my pet rhinoceros expressing its feelings but nice drawings...though they're too much "ferocious looking" than those guys in the game

Constantly dying yet never dead
(2011-08-27, 02:43 PM)Rain127 Wrote:
(2011-08-26, 04:28 PM)DeltaCore Wrote: hows this for another question batman is what exactly?

Seriously...you don't know Batman? Like one of the most famous superheroes in history!? Wow you live under a rock or something?
Sorry about that that was my pet rhinoceros expressing its feelings but nice drawings...though they're too much "ferocious looking" than those guys in the game
Hehe reason is that i do not know what batman is never have The time for what they call leisure time always busy with something or other XD
(2011-08-27, 06:19 PM)DeltaCore Wrote:

Hehe reason is that i do not know what batman is never have The time for what they call leisure time always busy with something or other XD
thats just wrong you dont know batman but you must know superman Dodgy

[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-08-27, 06:21 PM)Pein Wrote:
(2011-08-27, 06:19 PM)DeltaCore Wrote:

thats just wrong you dont know batman but you must know superman Dodgy

super man nope?
....i dont wanna be off-topic, but WHERE ARE YOU FROM!? superman is a universal hero, alot of people know him ._.

You're welcome.

(2011-08-27, 06:27 PM)Ghost Wrote: ....i dont wanna be off-topic, but WHERE ARE YOU FROM!? superman is a universal hero, alot of people know him ._.

sorry i only study 98% of time i have
Ha i bet you know captain america~

Likely Like Likey Likee
Okay this is in the graphic section not the off topic section.
I like the 002- 005 its nice Big Grin
[Image: 28chlsh.png]
Ty rollie for sig!
(2011-08-27, 02:29 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(2011-08-26, 07:43 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: Erm unless you "shiny" these up a lot, they will never be in the game.

Just saying.

These are like rough drafts, but HE isnt going to be doing the final editing for these monsters, the Official MonsterMMORPG artest will :/
artist
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
looks like kyorge sort of.

Likely Like Likey Likee
(2011-08-27, 08:22 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2011-08-27, 02:29 PM)Ghost Wrote: [quote='Nitz_X' pid='29507' dateline='1314387826']
Erm unless you "shiny" these up a lot, they will never be in the game.

Just saying.

Donet carrect meeeeh. :<
artist

You're welcome.

Those look like digimon lol

Anyways... You can't really draw monsters on Gimp much .-.

Yea I've explained it before.

Anyways... Keep on drawing .-.
(2011-08-31, 05:42 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Those look like digimon lol

Anyways... You can't really draw monsters on Gimp much .-.

Yea I've explained it before.

Anyways... Keep on drawing .-.
*draws exclusively in GIMP* *just sayin'. * XD

Hey, these are kinda cute. I like the variety. c:

[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
mad bumpage.-.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Delta, how would you feel about me redrawing some of your monsters for use in game? PM me back, ja? ;D
the guy hasn't been online in like 5 months henrie.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-01-24, 08:24 PM)orboknown Wrote: the guy hasn't been online in like 5 months henrie.
Oh, that is true. x'D All the same, if he comes back to check this, he'll see that comment. |D

sorry i been away kinda been ill
Photo 
(2012-01-24, 08:24 PM)orboknown Wrote: the guy hasn't been online in like 5 months henrie.
Sorry  but i love you to redraw them