Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the ancient secret of an unknown flower
i was kept up trying to think of any reason this lady would need me i ended up reading a book i found and was horrified at what i found...
the purple flower had a quality that lets anything or any person live longer and it was created by a demon long thought destroyed by our guardian quote! this demon couldn't possibly be back could he?? what was worse was the note put in the book saying "OuR mIsttRiss Wiill Die MakE Bunny GiRl New Mistressss" (it really is written that way too) it looks like i am about to be these monsterous things new leader so i plan on escaping tonight..In fact i end my journal here so that i may try to leave now!

(many try's later) well it seems that the golems were able to tell i knew what was going on and have locked me in a very nice room tomorrow they plan on fixing the last of their plan. the amazing thing is how smart they were (golems aren't seen as smart) though their language is hard to follow. i did enjoy the food they made for me it had a certain taste i liked i might ask to make it again once i do become their mistress... wait what? no! i must keep my people from being slaves i must remember what side i am on! but those golems do need to work on keeping the buildings in decent order....

[end part 3]
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
"OuR mIsttRiss Wiill Die MakE Bunny GiRl New Mistressss"

Umm..

"well it seems that the golems were able to tell i knew what was going on and have locked me in a very nice room tomorrow they plan on fixing the last of their plan."

A very nice room? Don't you mean a prison cell?

*reads rest of story* Good job! Keep up the good work!
(2013-03-15, 04:59 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote: "OuR mIsttRiss Wiill Die MakE Bunny GiRl New Mistressss"

Umm..

"well it seems that the golems were able to tell i knew what was going on and have locked me in a very nice room tomorrow they plan on fixing the last of their plan."

A very nice room? Don't you mean a prison cell?

*reads rest of story* Good job! Keep up the good work!

the golems are weird they know what they mean but cannot grasp writing (then again their bulky fingers don't help) and the golems actually put her in the guest room not a cell

and thanks =D
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]